Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Verify Your US Adsense Here - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Verify Your US Adsense Here (7160 Views)

Buy And Verify(4days) Usa Adsense Here / Make $50 Daily With Google Adsense. Here / Verify Your Germany Or Uk Or Usa Google Adsense Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by cute9ja: 12:00am On Nov 24, 2016
Opistorincos:

still available

Hello i'm interested
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by Skillz4u(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2016
interested in the Nigerian Adsense account please to use on my .com site
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by Opistorincos(m): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2016
cute9ja:

Hello i'm interested

All sold out
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by Opistorincos(m): 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Skillz4u:
interested in the Nigerian Adsense account please to use on my .com site

All sold out
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by Opistorincos(m): 5:46am On Dec 01, 2016
Contact me for your us adsense address verification
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by Opistorincos(m): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2016
Services are still very well offered
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by Opistorincos(m): 7:53am On Dec 03, 2016
Verification and tax id paid for just yesterday, keep it coming guys

Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by Onyejemechimere(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
can you apply for adsense with my blog
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by Opistorincos(m): 1:15am On Dec 04, 2016
Onyejemechimere:
can you apply for adsense with my blog

Sure but i only deal with us adsense for now
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by cwems(m): 4:58am On Dec 04, 2016
Nice to know that some dudes in adsense buy and sell still do legit biz here again as we fought so hard to make this happen...big thanks to thread owner..i have your contact now..Ps pm me on whatsapp 07035271665 anytyn Naija adsense is available..God bless
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by Onyejemechimere(m): 8:18am On Dec 04, 2016
Opistorincos:

Sure but i only deal with us adsense for now
OK, so what is involved?
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by Opistorincos(m): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Onyejemechimere:
OK, so what is involved?

Contact me,lets talk
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by Opistorincos(m): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
cwems:
Nice to know that some dudes in adsense buy and sell still do legit biz here again as we fought so hard to make this happen...big thanks to thread owner..i have your contact now..Ps pm me on whatsapp 07035271665 anytyn Naija adsense is available..God bless

Contact properly saved
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by Skillz4u(m): 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
Opistorincos:
Services are still very well offered
since its available will contact you now
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by dtruseeker(m): 9:00am On Dec 14, 2016
Opistorincos:

Contact properly saved
got a problem with my AdSense. Let me Whatsapp you with the details
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by alaashoky: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2016
i need us acoount available plz?
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by kristian98(m): 6:47am On Feb 22, 2017
Bro pls come to my aid. I bought a US adsense for 10k and when i logged in to the adsense account, the myads tab and other useful monetization tab links are not active(i can't click on it). On the home tab it says, google is checking my website and will get back to me in 3days. Pls what could be the problem. I just bought this US adsense on monday
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by Trush247: 9:11am On Feb 22, 2017
kristian98:
Bro pls come to my aid. I bought a US adsense for 10k and when i logged in to the adsense account, the myads tab and other useful monetization tab links are not active(i can't click on it). On the home tab it says, google is checking my website and will get back to me in 3days. Pls what could be the problem. I just bought this US adsense on monday

The AdSense has not been approved. You have been scammed.
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by Johnnyessence(m): 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
kristian98:
please kindly screenshot the bought adsense account.
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by kristian98(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
Johnnyessence:
please kindly screenshot the bought adsense account.

Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by kristian98(m): 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2017
as you can see, the tabs appear faint i.e they are not active and i can't click on them sad
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by Opistorincos(m): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
kristian98:
as you can see, the tabs appear faint i.e they are not active and i can't click on them sad

You bought an account that has not been approved
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by xheyi: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
Pls how am I gonna know if my ads is hosted or not.... Reply direly needed
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by Johnnyessence(m): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=kristian98 post=53961658][/quote]i have see it oo. thanks for uploading it here. try and talk to the seller about it shows your blog is still under review. google adsense haven't approve the account oo.
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by Johnnyessence(m): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
kristian98:
i have see it oo. thanks for uploading it here. try and talk to the seller about it shows your blog is still under review. google adsense haven't approve the account oo. the seller dupe you here. what is the name of the seller.
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by Johnnyessence(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2017
xheyi:
Pls how am I gonna know if my ads is hosted or not.... Reply direly needed
a hosted account is an account which end with blogger domain. like example..com. while non hosted account is an account with registered custom domain. like example.com.ng or example.com.
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by kristian98(m): 11:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
Johnnyessence:
i have see it oo. thanks for uploading it here. try and talk to the seller about it shows your blog is still under review. google adsense haven't approve the account oo. the seller dupe you here. what is the name of the seller.
i already asked her for a naija adsense and told her the whole problem. She claim everything was fine before she gave it to me. I didnt want to start an accusation so i told her to give me a naija adsense. Now she is saying that i need to pay extra since naija adsense is costlier than US adsense. Am just annoyed
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 23, 2017
Opistorincos:

I've sold the ones up there but I'll contact you and see if we can help each other

How much is your adsense??
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by xheyi: 5:46am On Feb 23, 2017
Thanks so much. Now I understand
Johnnyessence:
a hosted account is an account which end with blogger domain. like example..com. while non hosted account is an account with registered custom domain. like example.com.ng or example.com.
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by Johnnyessence(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2017
kristian98:

i already asked her for a naija adsense and told her the whole problem. She claim everything was fine before she gave it to me. I didnt want to start an accusation so i told her to give me a naija adsense. Now she is saying that i need to pay extra since naija adsense is costlier than US adsense. Am just annoyed
chaiii this is annoying. And the funny thing is that she's a woman. This is very bad from her. Every one knows naija adsense is costlier than Us adsense. Tell her that this is unfair from her. What's surety that if she give you the naija adsense acct, what's the proof that it will be original after collecting the money she ask from you. Be very careful with her ooo. Fraudster are much.
Re: Verify Your US Adsense Here by Johnnyessence(m): 8:57am On Feb 23, 2017
xheyi:
Thanks so much. Now I understand
you are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages Of Federal Government Web Developer Job? / How To Auto Generate Short Urls Of Your Posts In Blogger With / How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.