Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,154 members, 7,829,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

What Members Wants To Hear From Their Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Members Wants To Hear From Their Pastor (352 Views)

Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Church Members Carry Their Pastor On A Chair During Deliverance Session. Photo / PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Members Wants To Hear From Their Pastor by Earthkumy(m): 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
WHAT MEMBERS WANTS TO HEAR FROM THEIR PASTOR
When members comes to a Church most of them already have in mind what they want to hear from their pastors, they already prepared their mind on what they want God to tell them. Most people don’t really care about what God wants to tell them, they are more interested with what they want to hear (their heart desire). So they want the pastors to do themselves a favor and tell them what they want to hear and forget anything God is saying that do not agree with their desire. When a Pastor stand on altar to preach and he tells his members to ask God to speak to them personal, truthfully speaking most members don’t pray such prayer with a sincere heart. When they pray, they will be like “God you know I need money, house, healing, job, wife, husband etc.” as it applies to the one praying. They will be like God speak to me I want to hear your voice in Jesus name amen. But if God tells the Pastor to tell them to stop a mistake in their life the Pastor is on his own or the Pastor must not be speaking for God. They will be like, don’t you see how things are going well for sinners, they will be like I’m not even as sinful as other people who are succeeding, why must my own be different, “abeg Pastor bone that talk”. As they had prayed that God should talk to them, if God put words in the mouth of the Pastor, that exposes their negative habit or bruise their ego, they will change Church or stop going to the Pastor. do you know that even my online massages many people feels that I’m talking to them personally to spite them those who know me and those who don’t know me alike. Some have blocked me on whatsapp and some have told me to stop sending the massages to them. Assuming I’m sending God will give billions overnight, amen will full ground. But the truth is if the massages hit you personally whether is in the Church or online, is not to bruise your ego as a Christian, but to help you leave a better Christian life. If you think the massage in your Church or online is about you, please check your life amendment stop choking yourself with negative thoughts. I love you and Jesus loves you better.
NIGERIA AND HARDSHIP
Talking about the hardship many people are facing this year in Nigeria, is funny how many Christians are wondering why so much hard ship forgetting the bible says in Proverbs 29:2“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked bears rule, the people mourn”.
Pastor Eze Chukwu Earthkumy
For advice call +2347030604119
E-mail- earthcumi@yahoo.com
Assemblies of God Church
Idumuda quarters, Ogbe-ani beside Eliaza shop
Akwukwu Igbo, Oshimili North LGA
Delta State
https://earthkumy..com.ng/2016/08/what-members-wants-to-hear-from-their.html
Re: What Members Wants To Hear From Their Pastor by Earthkumy(m): 6:31am On Aug 11, 2016
Re: What Members Wants To Hear From Their Pastor by wizzyjay(m): 6:49am On Aug 11, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 16th Of August 2016 / Power In The Word To Save / Serving God Faithfully Pays More Than Oil Company Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.