Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,544 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

This New Affiliate Company Pays You 500 When You Register - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This New Affiliate Company Pays You 500 When You Register (699 Views)

Webohost New Affiliate Programme - N500 Payout / This New Affiliate Program Pays You N500 For Signup And N300 4 Referrals By You / Konga New Affiliate Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This New Affiliate Company Pays You 500 When You Register by collinic: 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
This new affiliate program will pay you N500 when you sign up, pay you N300 per affiliate you refer, pay you flat commission for each sale through your link etc

To the new beginners wanting to make money online this is an opportunity as the minimum withdraw is JUST 3000 Naira

To register http://kaymu.postaffiliatepro.com/affiliates/signup.php?a_aid=collinic

1 Share

Re: This New Affiliate Company Pays You 500 When You Register by kingDELE(m): 7:30am On Aug 11, 2016
What if no body buy d product from me? I have nothing?
Re: This New Affiliate Company Pays You 500 When You Register by collinic: 2:33am On Aug 13, 2016
kingDELE:
What if no body buy d product from me? I have nothing?

The users dont need to buy anything from you, all they need is to signup via ur referees link

(1) (Reply)

VACANCY: Software Developer (java Enterprise-android And Ios Developer) / Pilot Android App Store - Create Android App Store Like Google Play / Opportunity For You Too Own A Website With Just 25k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.