Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

New Militant Group Bombs NPDC Pipeline In Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Militant Group Bombs NPDC Pipeline In Delta (594 Views)

BREAKING! New Militant Group Bombs NNPC Facility, Demands Kanu’s Release / Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Militant Group Bombs NPDC Pipeline In Delta by Datwarrigal(f): 1:58am On Aug 11, 2016
The NDGJM had on Tuesday threatened to attack oil facilities located in the upland of the region, including the Warri and Port-Harcourt refineries, following alleged Federal Government’s failure to develop upland communities as well as include them in the ongoing dialogue with Ijaw militants.
It said the operation was carried out under its ‘Operation Zero’ which was targeted at national assets even as it threatened more of such similar attacks in days to come.
The statement partly read, “The Central Operations Command of the Niger Delta Greenland Justice Mandate hereby announces the commencement of demolition and evacuation of the uplands tagged, “Operation Zero” to correct the wrongs that have afflicted our people for years, seek justice for the perpetually cheated and protect the identities of our people, who are co-owners of the wealth which Nigeria has forever misappropriated.

“As a mark of our seriousness and to prove we are people of our words, at about 0200hours of today; Wednesday, August 10, 2016, operatives of the Niger Delta Greenland Justice Mandate brought down a Major Trunk/Delivery Line from Isoko to the Eriemu Manifold in Urhobo, belonging to the NPDC/Shoreline Resources.”
The group also gave a strong warning to the NPDC not to commence repairs on the affected trunk line as it would not hesitate to attack its personnel.

http://www.newsdoggen.org/2016/08/new-militant-group-bombs-npdc-pipeline.html
Re: New Militant Group Bombs NPDC Pipeline In Delta by Datwarrigal(f): 2:02am On Aug 11, 2016
Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44
Re: New Militant Group Bombs NPDC Pipeline In Delta by chriskosherbal(m): 2:19am On Aug 11, 2016
Hmmmm na waoo
Re: New Militant Group Bombs NPDC Pipeline In Delta by Smileprince(m): 2:50am On Aug 11, 2016
Later you people will say amnesty is the best policy.

#Rubbish

Settle one group today, before tomorrow another group is out.
Don't negotiate with terrorist it will never work.

Over to you Mr President.
Re: New Militant Group Bombs NPDC Pipeline In Delta by dannyben5: 3:26am On Aug 11, 2016
If after all these crisis here and there happening in this country,and nigeria is still one i swear nothing can split us....kia i just tire....

Re: New Militant Group Bombs NPDC Pipeline In Delta by collitexnaira(m): 3:27am On Aug 11, 2016
Abeg which season is this
This drama no dey end naija
The next season will come with another group from niger delta
Re: New Militant Group Bombs NPDC Pipeline In Delta by LoveMachine(m): 3:34am On Aug 11, 2016
Cmon homey! Chill out! They finally wanna do right and we can't even let them generate funds to initiate any projects or even the ogoni clean up! Ahhhhhh! I'm going bald from the stress and anger. Either they're eating the cake or the guys are blowing it up. When will I get some cake?
Re: New Militant Group Bombs NPDC Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 11, 2016
Smileprince:
[s]Later you people will say amnesty is the best policy.

#Rubbish

Settle one group today, before tomorrow another group is out.
Don't negotiate with terrorist it will never work.

Over to you Mr President.[/s]

Typical yoruba...ditching gratuitous advice

1 Like

Re: New Militant Group Bombs NPDC Pipeline In Delta by Smileprince(m): 7:30am On Aug 11, 2016
Olu20090:

Typical yoruba...ditching gratuitous advice

Whatever you have in mind I don't really care. Have given my advise pls do give yours, well that's if you have anything to say though.

(1) (Reply)

FIVE Reasons Buhari Is Failing / Court Directs Police IG To Stop PDP Convention, Asks INEC To Stay Away / Aftermath Of Yesterday's Rain, Jos Farin Gada Road Flooded (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.