Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter (6900 Views)

Sade Adu's Transgender Daughter Ila Adu Finally Removes Her Bosom As She Under / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) / Izzak Theo, Sade Adu's Transgender Son Develops Facial Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by Bitterleafsoup: 4:00am On Aug 11, 2016
Nigerian born international star Sade's daughter is taking male hormones and will remove her breast to become a full transgender.

Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 11, 2016
wey the picture? undecided

*Modified*

Ewo chi m'ooo cry.
Ewu ewu ewu
See as this fine girl wan destroy herself
If she was brought up in Nigeria, would this have happened sad
Has Sade failed as a mother?
So sad sad
Lalasticlala come and see Sade's songhter sad

6 Likes

Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by Bitterleafsoup: 4:34am On Aug 11, 2016
With her girlfriend

Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by Bitterleafsoup: 4:37am On Aug 11, 2016
OdikwaRisky:
Here it is.
Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by youngest85(m): 5:45am On Aug 11, 2016
when money no deh
Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by duduade: 5:47am On Aug 11, 2016
If only she was born and bred in Nigeria.... They no born am well....

In Nigeria do you know the benefits that goes to a lady

Especially the light complexioned ones?

No think am twice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 11, 2016
lol what kind of hard drugs make people to just wake up one day and decide to be transgender, they're just mocking God anyhow, this fine girl fa, atleast she transgendered into a son cheesy the shameful one is a guy turning into an emotional lady cheesy

1 Like

Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by kossyablaze(m): 6:07am On Aug 11, 2016
duduade:

In Nigeria so you know the benefits that goes to a lady

No think am twice
Exactly grin 9ja girls dey enjoy walahi

4 Likes

Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by greatme2good(f): 7:13am On Aug 11, 2016
Oh lawd...she was beautiful as a woman What on earth pushed her into this To me she's still a woman I pity that his (her) girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by joseph1832(m): 8:05am On Aug 11, 2016
I'm still wondering what makes a person wake in the morning and decide they're not comfortable with how they were made? Perhaps it's the same thing that made Hitler wake up one morning and decided to invade Poland.

So I believe Hitler only did that because he can. So this people changing their sex are doing so because the means to do so is available.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by teewhizzy4real(m): 8:32am On Aug 11, 2016
HMMMM she is on a destruction path.... updated upgraded lesbo. let wait and see if her characters can also b change. a lady will always b a lady even after inplanting 25dicks. she was like "I HAVE BEEN BLEEPED AND I WANT TO BLEEP SOME HOLES"
Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by Kelklein(m): 8:53am On Aug 11, 2016
When person they think about wetin hin wan chop this afternoon

na to comot breast u go they think?

Aiye awon oyibo ti ta
Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 11, 2016
confuse being...your life, your business
Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by vicdall(f): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2016
OdikwaRisky:

*Modified*
Ewo chi m'ooo cry. Ewu ewu ewu See as this fine girl wan destroy herself If she was brought up in Nigeria, would this have happened sad Has Sade failed as a mother? So sad sad Lalasticlala come and see Sade's songhter sad
Lol. I just dey office dey laugh
Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by calliope(f): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2016
Aw.

trans people never seem to stop been fascinating... he looks cute.

fvck gender grin

1 Like

Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by PissedOffWeed(m): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2016
I lack words like a novice scrabble player!
Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by prela(f): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2016
The way parents reason these days ehn, allowing their children take stupid decisions. I trust my mama. No time for stupid nonsense
Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by BoboFashion(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2016
prela:
The way parents reason these days ehn, allowing their children take stupid decisions. I trust my mama. No time for stupid nonsense

Your mama go use slap format ur brain nah grin

1 Like

Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
Most times I just wonder the way humans think and reason. This is absurdity in Its highest form. Yeah right, she's taking male hormones to eradicate her tits but does it change her heart?, Absolutely not. This being is a woman and would forever be that way, if she likes she should cutoff anywhere.Sade Audu has failed. Its not about going abroad, its about how you handle the idiosyncratic behaviour and culture these people parade.
Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by blessedvisky(m): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hey God. To go USA Dan dey fear me. Make I no turn something else there. And one chick Abi duck dey kiss her fellow woman on top transgender thinz cry cry

Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by blessedvisky(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
How old is she sef?? see what freedom of expression Dan cause. Omo this one na full expression
Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by blessedvisky(m): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lalasticlala fynestboi seun come and see oo
Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by Bitterleafsoup: 2:38am On Aug 12, 2016
blessedvisky:
Lalasticlala fynestboi seun come and see oo
fynestboi how far?
Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by Bitterleafsoup: 2:39am On Aug 12, 2016
blessedvisky:
How old is she sef?? see what freedom of expression Dan cause. Omo this one na full expression
thats oyibo land for you...
Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by Bitterleafsoup: 6:12am On Aug 12, 2016
duduade:

In Nigeria do you know the benefits that goes to a lady

No think am twice
She feels like a male inside, it happens.
Re: Singer Sade's Beautiful Transgender Daughter by Bitterleafsoup: 6:17am On Aug 12, 2016
teewhizzy4real:
HMMMM she is on a destruction path.... updated upgraded lesbo. let wait and see if her characters can also b change. a lady will always b a lady even after inplanting 25dicks. she was like "I HAVE BEEN BLEEPED AND I WANT TO BLEEP SOME HOLES"

(1) (Reply)

Worst Haircuts Of Men Ever. (photos) / Maroon 5, Adam Levine & New Wife Have Bloody Sex In New Video - Animals.mp4 18+ / Meet Ella The Girl With The Biggest B**bs In Nigeria(see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.