Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

‘apc Will Lose In 2019, Unless They Rig The Elections’ – Tanko Yakasai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘apc Will Lose In 2019, Unless They Rig The Elections’ – Tanko Yakasai (546 Views)

Ekweremadu To Buhari: Act Like Jonathan… Concede If You Lose In 2019 / Call For Restructuring Of Nigeria: Yorubas Are Envious Of The North - Yakasai / Presidency Plotting To Scheme Tinubu Out Of APC Hierarchy – Yakasai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘apc Will Lose In 2019, Unless They Rig The Elections’ – Tanko Yakasai by SoluB: 6:14am On Aug 11, 2016
“In my opinion, Nigerians will vote out APC in 2019 because they are complaining over the cost of living and the rate of poverty is on the increase. I don’t see how APC will win if they don’t manipulate the process,” Yakasai said.
http://www.istylmagazine.com/news/politics/apc-will-lose-in-2019-unless-they-rig-the-elections-tanko-yakasai/
Re: ‘apc Will Lose In 2019, Unless They Rig The Elections’ – Tanko Yakasai by blessedqueen(f): 6:22am On Aug 11, 2016
I tire for dis country dat is all I can say

1 Like

Re: ‘apc Will Lose In 2019, Unless They Rig The Elections’ – Tanko Yakasai by mira4u: 6:26am On Aug 11, 2016
We know that already.

1 Like

Re: ‘apc Will Lose In 2019, Unless They Rig The Elections’ – Tanko Yakasai by kossyablaze(m): 6:34am On Aug 11, 2016
Even a day old baby sabi this!

1 Like

Re: ‘apc Will Lose In 2019, Unless They Rig The Elections’ – Tanko Yakasai by Jengem: 6:37am On Aug 11, 2016
Even aisha and zahra wont vote for the dull one

1 Like

Re: ‘apc Will Lose In 2019, Unless They Rig The Elections’ – Tanko Yakasai by ajepako(f): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2016
Everybody becoming singing wailer everyday....

Sooner then expected, the battle wont be between APC and PDP but between the masses and the politicians...

lts just a matter of time.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

People Should Believe Us For What We Say We Are – Osinbajo / Electricity Meter Liberalization In Nigeria; The Time Is Now….. / Unity Of Nigeria More Threatened Now Than During Civil War: Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.