Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (833 Views)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by Skyfornia(m): 6:39am On Aug 11, 2016
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

THURSDAY, 11TH AUGUST.

THEME: DON'T ENTERTAIN FEAR.

OPENING SCRIPTURE: Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness (Isaiah 41:10).

Some Christians have asked, “What if there’re demons ganging up against me, shouldn’t I go for deliverance?” No, don’t go for deliverance; go for the Word! A Christian doesn’t need deliverance from Satan or anything of darkness. If he’d just learn, and apply the Word of God, he’d always win, irrespective of how many demons are out there. Think about it: How many rats will be enough to agree together to attack a cat? There’s a natural fear of the cat inside the rats.

Likewise, fear nothing, and fear no one. God has called you, and sent you as His ambassador to your world; you’re a minister of reconciliation. Everything has to respond to that call. You have a mandate from heaven, which you must fulfil; let nothing stop you, for you’re bigger, stronger, and greater than the adversary.

God said of the children of Israel as they journeyed from nation to nation, “This very day I will begin to put the terror and fear of you on all the nations under heaven. They will hear reports of you and will tremble and be in anguish because of you” (Deuteronomy 2:25 NIV). 1 Chronicles 16:20-22 also says, “And when they went from nation to nation, and from one kingdom to another people; He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes, Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.”

Have no fear in you. Christ Jesus is greater than all. He said,“…the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me” (John 14:30). Satan has nothing in you. Give him no room. Refuse to fear.

PRAYER
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the victory I have over the devil, the world, and circumstances. Satan has nothing to his advantage in me, because I’m born of the Word, and walk in the Spirit. Fear, doubt, unbelief, sickness, infirmity, failure, and poverty are not a part of my experience of life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Romans 12:17-13:1-14, Psalms 89
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Philippians 1:23-30, Isaiah 62
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by Flexherbal(m): 7:10am On Aug 11, 2016
I love my Rhapsody!

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today by yomifowe(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2016
Thank you. God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Questions About Sex In Relation To God / Must I Pay Tithe From The Church Money My Pastor Dash Me? / Is It Abnormal To Eat On Sunday Morning Before Going To Church ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.