Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Ali Modu-sheriff Gives PDP Conditions For Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Modu-sheriff Gives PDP Conditions For Peace (1031 Views)

Why I Visited Obasanjo - Ali-Modu Sheriff (Photo) / Sheriff Gives Conditions For Peace / Halti Ali-Modu Sheriff's 52nd Birthday Celebration With Her Hubby And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Modu-sheriff Gives PDP Conditions For Peace by timmy247x: 6:42am On Aug 11, 2016
Board of Trustees of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) met a brick wall in an effort to calm the nerves down and ensue peace between factional chairman, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, and the Caretaker committee chairman of the party.

Reports said Senator Ali Modu-Sheriff met with the caretaker committee, and argued in strong terms that the proposed new convention planned by his faction should be should take place in Abuja and clearly stated that the governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Wike shouldn’t chair convention committee.

Nextnewslive.com gathered that, Modu-Sheriff also argued that the previous ward, local government and state party congresses concluded and approved by the National Executive Committee (NEC) is authentic and should stand.

Speaking immediately after the meeting, a joint press briefing with the reconciliation committee chairman, Professor Jerry Gana and Senator Ali Modu-Sheriff all alluded to the fact that, the committee had taken serious note of analysis of problems causing disaffection within the party.

“We are delighted that there have been a clear resolution on the determination and the desire that the problems been resolved, unity be re -established and for PDP to move forward.

‎”Nigerians are waiting for PDP; they are missing the PDP, they are crying and yearning for PDP because the 16 years of democracy cannot be wasted away.”

Among other reconciliation committee members who attended the meeting are; Dr. Okwesilieze Nwodo, former Minister of Woman Affairs, Hajia Inna Ciroma, Senate Deputy Minority Whip, Senator Abodu Olujimi‎, former Jigawa State governor, Sule Lamido, his Enugu State counterpart, former Senator Whip, Senator Stella Omu, former Minister of Aviation, Ambassador Fidelia Njeze, AVM Dan Suleiman (rtd) and others.

http://nextnewslive.com/ali-modu-sheriff-gives-pdp-conditions-for-peace/
Re: Ali Modu-sheriff Gives PDP Conditions For Peace by CecyAdrian(f): 6:51am On Aug 11, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Ali Modu-sheriff Gives PDP Conditions For Peace by kossyablaze(m): 6:52am On Aug 11, 2016
Na u sabi
Re: Ali Modu-sheriff Gives PDP Conditions For Peace by vivianbelema(f): 6:55am On Aug 11, 2016
Nigerians are waiting for PDP; they are missing the PDP, they are crying and yearning for PDP because the 16 years of democracy cannot be wasted away.”

2 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-sheriff Gives PDP Conditions For Peace by spass101(m): 7:04am On Aug 11, 2016
PDP can eat rat poison & die.
Re: Ali Modu-sheriff Gives PDP Conditions For Peace by Flexherbal(m): 7:06am On Aug 11, 2016
All this they are doing is for their personal interest.
Re: Ali Modu-sheriff Gives PDP Conditions For Peace by saintgp(m): 7:11am On Aug 11, 2016
Obviously this man is playing out a written script given to him from d ruling party.i mean hw can one person control a whole party d way he likes....
Re: Ali Modu-sheriff Gives PDP Conditions For Peace by kurt09(m): 7:16am On Aug 11, 2016
I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you - Ali Modu Sheriff
Good Morning Lalasticlala
Re: Ali Modu-sheriff Gives PDP Conditions For Peace by great664(m): 7:20am On Aug 11, 2016
Sherifat be playing script of APC ... Just to destabilize the party... Please go and join APC and leave PDP alone
Re: Ali Modu-sheriff Gives PDP Conditions For Peace by Flyingngel(m): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2016
This Sheriff like conditions oo. May b he is a conditioner.
Re: Ali Modu-sheriff Gives PDP Conditions For Peace by timmy247x: 7:29am On Aug 11, 2016
spass101:
PDP can eat rat poison & die.

I am selling the poison oooooooo, bring N50 per one. grin
Re: Ali Modu-sheriff Gives PDP Conditions For Peace by timmy247x: 7:31am On Aug 11, 2016
saintgp:
Obviously this man is playing out a written script given to him from d ruling party.i mean hw can one person control a whole party d way he likes....

I am coming, let me see Justice Okon Abang first, before I respond to you. grin

Re: Ali Modu-sheriff Gives PDP Conditions For Peace by Mylove55(f): 7:33am On Aug 11, 2016
d convention wil not hold, it is better and easier for d party to die than for d convention to hold.
Re: Ali Modu-sheriff Gives PDP Conditions For Peace by henchamb(m): 7:37am On Aug 11, 2016
that's phase 1
phase 2 will include among others : paying him all the money he spent on pdp
Re: Ali Modu-sheriff Gives PDP Conditions For Peace by timmy247x: 10:27am On Aug 11, 2016
henchamb:
that's phase 1
phase 2 will include among others : paying him all the money he spent on pdp

Ali Modu-Sheriff, PDP's Greatest nightmare! grin

(1) (Reply)

See The 2015 Presidential Election Campaign Poster APC Will Not Like To See(pic) / Buhari Has Been Lying To Us, Blame Buhari For The Recession.. Obi Ezekwesili / Throwback Video: Gen. Buhari After Bomb Attack On His Convoy In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.