Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Popular Gospel Music Artist, Frank Edwards Reveals Top Secrets Of His Success - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Gospel Music Artist, Frank Edwards Reveals Top Secrets Of His Success (1102 Views)

'Illuminati Member' Begs Frank Edwards After He Said this to him / The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) / Martha Adama, Blackface's Girlfriend, Behind His Success (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Gospel Music Artist, Frank Edwards Reveals Top Secrets Of His Success by Rayloverscrib: 7:52am On Aug 11, 2016
If you think success is by chance, then you have failed out rightly. Success is by taking, making use of every popportunity that brings itself.

I was struck when I watched the video Frank posted on his instagram telling the youths to invest right. I've not been able to recover from it. (under30CEO)

Watch the video footage below.

http://soulzmp3.com/2016/08/frank-edwards-reveals-top-secrets-of-his-successinvestright-frankrichboy/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Adorable Daughter Of Popular Nigerian Yoruba Actor, Ogogo / The Headies Awards 2016 : Complete List Of Nominees, Falz And Wizkid Leads / Must see Photos from Obama & Trump's Meeting you have never seen before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.