Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price (66971 Views)

Fire Guts Market At Irrua, Edo State (Photos) / Hurray: Price Of Rice Set To Crash Further As ‘dangote Rice’ Hits Market / Dangote Rice Hits Nigerian Market As Price Of Rice Is Set To Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by muba4huss(m): 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lexusgs430:
I hope it would not be 80% rice & 20% stones?
guy learn to appreciate what u have. if to say an stone, by guy de chop am wella
Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by oluwafemijohn98(m): 2:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
for how much? 웃쇼오又立
Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by Lexusgs430: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
muba4huss:
guy learn to appreciate what u have. if to say an stone, by guy de chop am wella

I am not a chicken that can eat stone and enjoy it wella. My teeth are still of the milky variation, make Dangote no come turn my mouth toothless!!!
Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by dannywil03: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hi, where do we get Dangote rice and at what price?
Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by rabex123(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nigerians and complains..rixe dey ....no y must it be dangote..plant your own for una backyard nw

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by jidxin(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
mn09abk:

There will not allow our anambra rice to sell first....ours will still beat theirs
must u show how stewpid nd unreasonable u re?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by rhymaholic: 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
Come December, the price of a bag of rice would have crashed to least 12,000 naira. Mark my words. With the way different state governments are going into agriculture, especially rice production prices are bound to crash.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by xpertise: 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
rhymaholic:
Come December, the price of a bag of rice would have crashed to least 12,000 naira. Mark my words. With the way different state governments are going into agriculture, especially rice production prices are bound to crash.

Isn't that what we want or far less?
I can't wait for for it to come down to 6k cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by drake2(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lexusgs430:
I hope it would not be 80% rice & 20% stones?

U can not process and package Rice this way without finding stones in it. They should avoid sources/practices that bring stones from the very beginning rather that waste energy and effort in de-stoning later. Stones do not grow on rice neither does rice fruit in stoning grains

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by fineyemi(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
At least with this new development, the price of rice will drop.
Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
laksides:
Dangote flower, dangote sugar, dangote salt, dangote cement, dangote refinery and now dangote rice, this man should just buy nigeria economy sad
While some people where busy sharing our common wealth, one person is thinking of fixing the economy

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by Blessograo(f): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
Let the government kuku sell the whole Nigeria to him.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by yetseyi(f): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
hUmaneOne:

That has always been dangote's strategy.
Smart Bastard

Sell goods lesser than the competition in order to outsell them out of the market. He does this by taking a loss.

After outselling and possibly crippling and completely crushing the competition and establishing monopoly,he hikes his price and by then we have no choice than to patronize him.he them makes his profit. BUA cement comes to mind

This is eventually dangerous for the economy,but of course hunger cannot let most Nigerians think clearly.
We will continue selling our birthright for initial gains

Of course the ipad generation can not know this cos they don't read.

Exactly the way I view him. I don't like his business strategy at all. Some one mentioned how he was not really helping us in the totmato paste thread and Nairalanders almost came for her head

I dislike his business strategy.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
kgr8mike:
Northenization of Nigeria.
while ur brother Asari Dokubo owns a university in Togo.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by kingmsookwagh(m): 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
SEE RICE OF LIFE!!!
Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by soulhighman(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
Good news. Well-done dangote.
Expect Sulaimon rice in few years time too.
Proudly a lover of agriculture.
Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by soulhighman(m): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
drake2:

U can not process and package Rice this way without finding stones in it. They should avoid sources/practices that bring stones from the very beginning rather that waste energy and effort in de-stoning later. Stones do not grow on rice neither does rice fruit in stoning grains

Yes. The critical control points should be observed at every stage of production and potential hazards tackled as part of good manufacturing practices.
grin
Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by simiyumimo(m): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
laksides:
Dangote flour, dangote sugar, dangote salt, dangote cement, dangote refinery and now dangote rice, this man should just buy nigeria economy sad

Dangote oil is in the making.......2017.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by shuggah(m): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
MinorityTribe:
I hope it won't be starchy like his cement-like spaghetti. Dagote expertise isn't in food, His indomie tastes like plastics.
Frankly your 15 bags of anambra rice wouldn't sell outside the East(And not even everywhere in the East). Dagote rice would hold sway all over Nigeria including the East. Just pray it wouldn't be too starchy cause that's what you and your family would be eating from now on.
am nt even sure u nd ur family can afford either
Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by simiyumimo(m): 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
laksides:
Dangote flour, dangote sugar, dangote salt, dangote cement, dangote refinery and now dangote rice, this man should just buy nigeria economy sad

Dangote petrol is in the making.......2017.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by kachiz(m): 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
laksides:

More like "Dangote's Republic of Nigeria"
Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by Mcmoolah(m): 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
nepapole:
Dangote should jus acquire Nigeria alredi.

The guy already owns Nigeria. His refinery is "end of story"

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by DLuciano: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
whitestar01:
How much does a bag cost?
Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by Omojudy: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
nepapole:
Dangote should jus acquire Nigeria alredi.
He Na the Donald.
Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by Omojudy: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
omonla10:
U mean a bag for 7k... that's what I call cheap
Where you see the price please?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by Omojudy: 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
MinorityTribe:
I hope it won't be starchy like his cement-like spaghetti. Dagote expertise isn't in food, His indomie tastes like plastics.
Frankly your 15 bags of anambra rice wouldn't sell outside the East(And not even everywhere in the East). Dagote rice would hold sway all over Nigeria including the East. Just pray it wouldn't be too starchy cause that's what you and your family would be eating from now on.
Thought it was only me that thinks he pours extra starch into pasta. He tried satchet tomatoes, that black paste I regretted buying.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by Omojudy: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
hUmaneOne:

That has always been dangote's strategy.
Smart Bastard

Sell goods lesser than the competition in order to outsell them out of the market. He does this by taking a loss.

After outselling and possibly crippling and completely crushing the competition and establishing monopoly,he hikes his price and by then we have no choice than to patronize him.he them makes his profit. BUA cement comes to mind

This is eventually dangerous for the economy,but of course hunger cannot let most Nigerians think clearly.
We will continue selling our birthright for initial gains

Of course the ipad generation can not know this cos they don't read.
BUA you mentioned makes me ask you if I know you.
Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by Omojudy: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
Standing5:
To make Dangote the President will be a demotion. He already controls more than the President does. There are no lawmaker to pad his budgets or impeach him neither is there any hungry man anywhere that will want to sponsor progaganda against him.
Please tell Trump

1 Like

Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by IbBarham(m): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nice move from Dangote...
Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
Good news to my stomach and pocket

Meanwhile...
Check my signature
Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by Petyr(m): 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
This is obviously the reason rice importation was banned and the price was allowed to sky rocket so dangote can gain yet another monopoly.. This time on rice..let it be cheap sha
Re: Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price by oweman: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
Northenization of Nigeria.[

I cringe at the tought of Dangote being an biafrat ( IBO )!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Folarin Alakija To Wed Naganin, An Iranian / CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.