Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

How To Permanently Delete All Data From Samsung Note 5? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Permanently Delete All Data From Samsung Note 5? (1304 Views)

How To Delete All Contacts From Iphone 7 Permanently? / How To Recover Deleted Contacts SMS From Samsung J1/J3 / How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Huawei P9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Permanently Delete All Data From Samsung Note 5? by cihenww: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2016
Samsung has finally revealed the 2015 #unpacked event (August 13th) and launched the world’s best smartphones the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+. In the launch event, Samsung has confirmed most of the things that you were waiting for. The best thing is, official Galaxy Note 5 is now available in the market as Note 5 release date was 21st August and Samsung Galaxy Note 5 pre-orders are starting today August 13th. Samsung once again has proved that they are the most premium brand in the Android smart devices.

But how to permanently erase all data from samsung galaxy note 5?

Mehtod to deleted all data from samsung note 5:

Android Data Eraser is a powerful software to clean up the data from almost all the Android and iOS devices, of course including the Galaxy Note 3, Note 4 and Note 5. It has enough ability to permanently remove all your phone data including erase note 5 contacts, sms text messages, videos, photos, calendar, apps, call logs, whatsapp messages, notes, songs and all and settings without recovered even using the most professional data recovery tool permanently.

Learn more details info:

How to Delete All Data from Samsung Permanently.

How to Erase All Data from Samsung Permanently before selling
Re: How To Permanently Delete All Data From Samsung Note 5? by zizhulx(f): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2016
Samsung Data Erase helps us erase Samsung data without restoration. It's 100% safe and effective. In addition, this program can permanently remove everything on your Samsung phone, including, contacts, text messages, call history, apps, photos, videos, accounts info, passwords, and so on.
Re: How To Permanently Delete All Data From Samsung Note 5? by oliverpowell: 6:43am On Jun 28, 2018
Data eraser tools are easy to use and safe solution to permanently removing files from the devices. Few day's back i had also downloaded a software to erase my files permanently from the android phone SD card. The name of the software is Bitraser for file software, i installed it on my Windows system and connect my SD card with the help of card reader. Software simply gave me the option to erase my data from the SD card permanently.

(1) (Reply)

S&B Concepts Store. Come In And Take Choice Sandal. / 77 Prophets Arrested As Human Parts Are Found Under Their Church - (Photos) / Portrait Photo Of The Son Of Emir Sanusi (Emir Of Kano), On His Police Uniform.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.