Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics (30639 Views)

FG Silent On Concessioning Of Onitsha Port, Assures Early Delivery Of Baro Port / Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) / Lagos State Emergency Management Agency-lasema In Focus. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by kelechi17(m): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2016
obianoooooooooooooooooooo ;Dobianoooooooooooooooooooo even though I'm from IMO I am proud of u as a governor of a south eastern state I love u I love u ..ndianambra God has answered your prayers and that of the whole southeast through this man.may God let your vision for anambra succeed amen.I love u obiano I love u apga..carry on

5 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by striker9(m): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2016
I really like this man....he's got vision

2 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by harmbhrosz(m): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2016
Obiano for President
Ambode for vice president come 2019

4 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by kelechi17(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2016
Africonji:
It is Obiano's turn to go to China, hope he won't come back empty-handed like the rest. Rochas did the other time but we are yet to see the results. We are expecting the people's able-governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, to follow suit soon. Let's just pray all this China trips are not just political jamborees. undecided
sharaaaap

1 Like

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by seunny4lif(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U no well grin grin grin grin grin
shamecurls:
Obiano, Paperwork and figures is like Banga-Soup, Starch and goat meat

Same Okonjo Iweala gave us figures and told us we had the largest economy in Africa grin grin grin grin while she knew we were heading for the rocks!

All I see is just hype! cos have learnt from $5,000,000,000 Ugwu Exportation
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by cnwokike(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2016
I sighted a Yoruba head in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by kan12(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2016
shuuu¿ China program don begin dey last?
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by SharkTank(m): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2016
Angelb4:
Obaino has a way of deceiving Anambrarians and the blind wailers. Well, they 'export' ugwu and ugwu is still very expensive in the place. Wetin concern me sef...my own State Edo is in continuity without going back to Egypt. Waiter! A green bottle pls...
Does your tribe occupy more than one local govt area?

7 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by ceecee0703(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2016
I remember Obiano in one meeting said and I quote "If you are an Anambra indigene be proud of yourself cos you are a great breed, we can survive anywhere, put us in d desert we will still survive. Be proud cos your state is in the forefront of everything education,Agriculture and development. I just received award as best performing governor in Nigeria.,.........,......"

am a proud Anambrarian

8 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Emyogalanya: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2016
Na this one be gov now not that one from 3letters state wey carry 27 mill go dash apc last time,
in the fourth year of obj presidency ojukwu beget peter obi and peter obi laid the foundation for a new anambra state making very solid and peter obi beget obiano in the 4th year of gej presidency at the time when apc was set to scam through country into chains, and obiano set down to govern his reign was marked with tremendous progress all that peter obi, obiano did are recorded in the book of chronicles of the govs of anambra state. And the voice of ojukwu sounded from heaven saying behold my beloved sons in whom I'm well pleased.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by BuscadoCEO(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2016
CHINNYZ:
My able governor at it again

Yes your governor is really working and we are praying that he works also on the bride price ooo.
I want to marry from your region but I can't afford to sell my father's mansion to pay bride price lol..

1 Like

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Imithea(f): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2016
Pray this is not another fake 'Willie is working'.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by perkynoble(f): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2016
One thing I love about anambrarians is that when they want to do something, they go for the best
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by kessel: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2016
If he attempts to start the onitsha port project, believe me, all the power that be from the west will come after him. Do you know how much lagos port generate for the state on daily basis?

If that project becomes a success, i will return to Anambra state and live happily ever after. cool

3 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by RareDiamonds: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2016
You would be doing your state a favour by keeping developments like this out of Nairaland if you cannot keep it secret. You would be surprised to hear moves taken by envious persons
and bigots to stop developments like this in Igboland.

AmericanQuarter:
Just In...

Meeting at China Road and Bridge Corporation. Gov Obiano discusses infrastructure investment opportunities on key projects which will redefine the South east's economic landscape.

Key projects are 1) Onitsha River Port, 2) Upgrading Onitsha Enugu Expressway and 3) proposed Anambra International Airport.

Surely, we are #MovingForward

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10209249566291697&id=1097821717&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10103672521788744%3Atl_objid.10209249566291697%3Athid.5310235%3A306061129499414%3A10%3A0%3A1472713199%3A-8759862831623125558&__tn__=%2As

7 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Guyman02: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2016
moses93:
If to say na travel de bring development, buhari for don turn Nigeria to London.

All these traveling of a thing never yield any good results in Nigeria.

PLEASE WHAT IS THE MEANING of OP?. I JUST JOINED NAIRALAND PLSSSSSSS

His travel is bringing dividend, do you know how much makers of Hero beer are making daily, it was Peter Obis idea from meaningful travel not globe trotting? Thats foreign direct investment by Sabmiller and now there is an MOU that Anambra farmers will supply the Soghum used to make the beer from next year

2 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by AmericanQuarter: 11:20am On Aug 11, 2016
Obiano and other federal government delegation in China.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by valnosky(m): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2016
Africonji:
It is Obiano's turn to go to China, hope he won't come back empty-handed like the rest. Rochas did the other time but we are yet to see the results. We are expecting the people's able-governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, to follow suit soon. Let's just pray all this China trips are not just political jamborees. undecided
you are a foolish man,always be mindful of d utterance you make,have you ever been to ph before?come see for yourself dat vp your governor is fighting four will never come to realisation,what part of aba are you
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Chuksyno(m): 11:24am On Aug 11, 2016
Angelb4:
Obaino has a way of deceiving Anambrarians and the blind wailers. Well, they 'export' ugwu and ugwu is still very expensive in the place. Wetin concern me sef...my own State Edo is in continuity without going back to Egypt. Waiter! A green bottle pls...
e no concern you yet u dey put mouth join.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by AmericanQuarter: 11:24am On Aug 11, 2016
Youngest commissioner of finance in the federal republic of Nigeria- Dr. Mark Okoye ll.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by Guyman02: 11:25am On Aug 11, 2016
BuscadoCEO:

Yes your governor is really working and we are praying that he works also on the bride price ooo.
I want to marry from your region but I can't afford to sell my father's mansion to pay bride price lol..

Tinubu son just had his wedding in Italy and flew guests from Naija, we dont need poor people like you to marry our daughters, go and look for your type elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by manisah: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2016
What is Enugu state lazy governor, Ifeanyi Uguwuanyi is doing in government house?

1 Like

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by moses93(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2016
Guyman02:

His travel is bringing dividend, do you know how much makers of Hero beer are making daily, it was Peter Obis idea from meaningful travel not globe trotting? Thats foreign direct investment by Sabmiller and now there is an MOU that Anambra farmers will supply the Soghum used to make the beer from next year

I understand what you just said, it's buhari that is making traveling abroad look somehow. We haven't seen anything from his traveling, so I am not totally wrong anyway.

1 Like

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by AmericanQuarter: 11:32am On Aug 11, 2016
manisah:
What is Enugu state lazy governor, Ifeanyi Uguwuanyi is doing in government house?

He is performing very well too.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by kceewhyte(m): 11:33am On Aug 11, 2016
kgr8mike:
The SE governors have no common project. They don't come together and sponsor a common project that will create job opportunities for their people. They only come together politicking. It is not good for our common good and for our tomorrow.

Meanwhile Obiano, please keep the tempo up. Do what you can do and please do it as one governor Mbakwe of Imo state in those days. I was told he had a good heart for his people.
just like the Norths and SW governors come 2geda abi Yeye dey smell
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by fippycbk(m): 11:39am On Aug 11, 2016
Angelb4:

Ugwu - (depending on how the tone marking goes) means Hill, Respect, Prestige.

Ugu - means pumpkin, pumpkin leaves.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by BuscadoCEO(m): 11:39am On Aug 11, 2016
Guyman02:

Tinubu son just had his wedding in Italy and flew guests from Naija, we dont need poor people like you to marry our daughters, go and look for your type elsewhere.

Your respond shows more of poverty written all over it looking for people that will change your life for good. Carry go sha, your people will keep hunting for the likes of the Tinubu you quoted.
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by chukz999(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2016
Continue The Good Work My Able Governor

1 Like

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by lordyugo: 11:51am On Aug 11, 2016
shamecurls:
Obiano, Paperwork and figures is like Banga-Soup, Starch and goat meat

Same Okonjo Iweala gave us figures and told us we had the largest economy in Africa grin grin grin grin while she knew we were heading for the rocks!

All I see is just hype! cos have learnt from $5,000,000,000 Ugwu Exportation

All these immature adults on social media platforms blinded by hate and bigotry
Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by mentorken05(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2016
Govs Obiano and Ambode are by FAR the most performing governors in Nigeria....FG should swallow their pride and consult them

2 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by tosiviano: 11:53am On Aug 11, 2016
excellent move , proudly Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics by osita76(m): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2016
AmericanQuarter:
Just In...

Meeting at China Road and Bridge Corporation. Gov Obiano discusses infrastructure investment opportunities on key projects which will redefine the South east's economic landscape.

Key projects are 1) Onitsha River Port, 2) Upgrading Onitsha Enugu Expressway and 3) proposed Anambra International Airport.

Surely, we are #MovingForward

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10209249566291697&id=1097821717&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10103672521788744%3Atl_objid.10209249566291697%3Athid.5310235%3A306061129499414%3A10%3A0%3A1472713199%3A-8759862831623125558&__tn__=%2As
Obiano is a God sent to Ndi Anambra all his programs and actions are laudable by the time he will leave he must have built a legacy that will remain in the sand of time likewise his predecessor Peter Obi, Peter in his own has positioned Anambra in envious position with his foresight in investing for the future with the total investment of around $56 million shares and bonds before he left office.

At the moment the total worth of the investment is 182 billion naira and by the time those investments will mature the value will skyrocket astonishingly, thanks to the leadership qualities of Obi and Obiano two great leaders that Anambra can be proud of.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"This Country Doesn't Give A Damn" - Femi Adesina's 2012 Article / Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote At The Lagos LG Election (Photos) / Kano Arrests & Repatriates 1,500 Almajiris To Neighbouring States, Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.