Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,471 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt (43842 Views)

Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) / #hitlerbuhari Must Listen To The Warning Of The Wise If ...... / kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by IbBarham(m): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
People dey para ooo...
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by athorello(m): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
Op, is that trans amadi road, Rumuobiokani axis? Cos it looks so familiar.
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by kan12(m): 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
edlion57:
Some people will still dump it

Is it not Nigerians again?
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by seangy4konji: 6:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lol
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by brojoshua: 6:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
Chief looters are ambassadors of a corrupt country. Deeper darkness covers Africa and Nigeria in particular.
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by Mbamifeanyi(m): 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=Tunami post=48382170]Me and my friend was strolling in a street in p.h yesterday evening and i saw this write up that was written in a fence.

written on a fence u mean? just passing by and decided to correct....
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by Tunami(m): 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=Mbamifeanyi post=48397374][/quote]tanx bro.
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by AlexSon30: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
edlion57:
I will
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by kenoz(m): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
gringrin
Re: Photo Of The Warning I Saw On A Fence In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 12, 2016
edlion57:
In Benin, someone actually called ayelala priests curse any one dumping refuse on his land. The result was (still is) awesome. No body had dropped a single dirt on that land

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Will You Describe This Policeman / 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy / Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.