Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Why Didn't Zombies Encourage Army Reprisals In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Didn't Zombies Encourage Army Reprisals In The North (705 Views)

Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov / Police Warn Against Reprisals As Mtn’s Office Is Vandalised / Abia Community Threatens Reprisals Over Fulani Herdsmen’s Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didn't Zombies Encourage Army Reprisals In The North by cktheluckyman: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2016
I just saw the thread about 3 soldiers killed in nembe and comments from people of mostly Sw and northern extraction supposedly advocating the killing of innocent civilians in nembe to serve as a reprisal for the 3 soldiers killed by militants.

Curiously barely one week ago 10 soldiers were massacred in the most gruesome fashion in Niger state and we didn't see any such admonitions from them. Furthermore over 1000 Nigerian soldiers has been killed in NE Nigeria over the last four years.

Let me ask? What is it with zombies and hypocrisy?

If anyone thinks killing of innocent civilians will stop the ND agitations they better have a rethink.Before odi, there was nothing like MEND, NDPVF, NDA etc Obasanjo created the current wave of incidents in the region through the odi military adventure!! Let's better be guided by history

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Didn't Zombies Encourage Army Reprisals In The North by madridguy(m): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2016
Wailers @ it again.

The OP champion the thread regards Military action in Niger State calling NA unprintable names and calling the arms runners law abiding citizen and only have the weapons at their domain since the NA cannot protect them against Fulani terrorist and now you're shifting your stand. Don't worry, you don't have to teach Nigeria Army their job, they can differentiate innocent from the scavengers terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Zombies Encourage Army Reprisals In The North by cktheluckyman: 9:51am On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Why Didn't Zombies Encourage Army Reprisals In The North by apcisevil: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2016
They are all diabolically evil people who infest on the minority
Re: Why Didn't Zombies Encourage Army Reprisals In The North by Nature8(m): 10:15am On Aug 11, 2016
Lol.. The topic tho grin
Re: Why Didn't Zombies Encourage Army Reprisals In The North by cktheluckyman: 10:32am On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:
Wailers @ it again.

The OP champion the thread regards Military action in Niger State calling NA unprintable names and calling the arms runners law abiding citizen and only have the weapons at their domain since the NA cannot protect them against Fulani terrorist and now you're shifting your stand. Don't worry, you don't have to teach Nigeria Army their job, they can differentiate innocent from the scavengers terrorists.

You are not making sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Zombies Encourage Army Reprisals In The North by madridguy(m): 10:38am On Aug 11, 2016
Are you from Niger Delta? Be sincere with yourself.

cktheluckyman:

You are not making sense
Re: Why Didn't Zombies Encourage Army Reprisals In The North by cktheluckyman: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:
Are you from Niger Delta? Be sincere with yourself.

Have I ever claimed to come from the Niger delta?
Re: Why Didn't Zombies Encourage Army Reprisals In The North by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2016
[s]
cktheluckyman:
I just saw the thread about 3 soldiers killed in nembe and comments from people of mostly Sw and northern extraction supposedly advocating the killing of innocent civilians in nembe to serve as a reprisal for the 3 soldiers killed by militants.

Curiously barely one week ago 10 soldiers were massacred in the most gruesome fashion in Niger state and we didn't see any such admonitions from them. Furthermore over 1000 Nigerian soldiers has been killed in NE Nigeria over the last four years.

Let me ask? What is it with zombies and hypocrisy?

If anyone thinks killing of innocent civilians will stop the ND agitations they better have a rethink.Before odi, there was nothing like MEND, NDPVF, NDA etc Obasanjo created the current wave of incidents in the region through the odi military adventure!! Let's better be guided by history
[/s]

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Zombies Encourage Army Reprisals In The North by cktheluckyman: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
[s][/s]

Rubbish!
I didn't expect any better from hypocrites
Re: Why Didn't Zombies Encourage Army Reprisals In The North by madridguy(m): 11:22am On Aug 11, 2016
South East?

cktheluckyman:

Have I ever claimed to come from the Niger delta?
Re: Why Didn't Zombies Encourage Army Reprisals In The North by AntiIPOOP(m): 11:24am On Aug 11, 2016
[s]
cktheluckyman:
I didn't expect any better from hypocrites
[/s] Another rubbish!

(1) (Reply)

Abia Guber: Appeal Court Upholds Gov. Ikpeazu's Victory, Blasts Justice Abang / No More War For The Igbo, Eze Nri Warns / BREAKING: Boko Haram Attacks Church In Borno, Eight People Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.