Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Checkout Female Nairalander, Eden's 2nd Single "OSE" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Checkout Female Nairalander, Eden's 2nd Single "OSE" (773 Views)

Ose Ft. A.D.A.M – Youth / Ose - Victory (the Album) / Checkout A Female Nairalander's Debut Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Female Nairalander, Eden's 2nd Single "OSE" by XavierSmiley: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2016
Nairalander, Fashion designer, Songwriter and Singer! EDEN is back with her 2nd single...

Thanks for following and commenting on www.nairaland.com/3023511/checkout-female-nairalanders-debut-single and for downloading and supporting my debut single, "The One for Me" by EDEN www.datafilehost.com/d/472ae701 . Thanks for the constructive criticisms and for spurring me on! Special thanks to Bloggers, DJs, OAPs and Encouragers I met here on Nairaland! You are all so amazing!!! God bless you.

Checkout my latest song! "OSE"(Thank You) by EDEN. Its a fast-beat song, trendy and danceable. Its been aired several times already. Kindly follow any of the links to download "Ose" by EDEN, listen to it for free, play on air at will, spread the music, share the love ....OSE!!!!

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/e8f9d3fa

http://locodeck.com/music/ose-by-eden/

http://www.amenradio.net/eden-new-music-ose/

http://weerize.com/eden-ose/#more-535

Also follow on
Instagram: @eden_2910
Twitter: @eden2910
Thanks

***I hope this makes front-page***

Re: Checkout Female Nairalander, Eden's 2nd Single "OSE" by unapapadeycraze: 7:53am On Aug 12, 2016
Eden is back. I nvr download am but e sure say the song go dey interesting. The one for me was impressive, why won't this be? Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Female Nairalander, Eden's 2nd Single "OSE" by unapapadeycraze: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lalasticlala, you nvr hear the song? Oya move this thread to front page before i give you correct e-slap. What's wrong with you?

#na jokecheesy. Before he dash me ban

seriously, you should move this thread to front page, it's eden, The beautiful gospel songstress.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Female Nairalander, Eden's 2nd Single "OSE" by EbenzMedia: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO FOR ALL ARTISTES
(UPDATED)

Record a song for #8000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #4000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. And if you already have recorded songs you want to put on line,we can help you put it on 12 sites for #8000. So hurry now before its too late. Promo ends by 31st of August,2016. For bookings and enquiries,call 07032617747.

You can also call us on +2347032617747 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...
Re: Checkout Female Nairalander, Eden's 2nd Single "OSE" by XavierSmiley: 8:34am On Aug 16, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Eden is back. I nvr download am but e sure say the song go dey interesting. The one for me was impressive, why won't this be? Keep up the good work.

*smiles* thanks bro
Re: Checkout Female Nairalander, Eden's 2nd Single "OSE" by XavierSmiley: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Lalasticlala, you nvr hear the song? Oya move this thread to front page before i give you correct e-slap. What's wrong with you?

#na jokecheesy. Before he dash me ban

seriously, you should move this thread to front page, it's eden, The beautiful gospel songstress.

cheesy cheesy cheesy thanks o. lalasticlala please help me.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Music On MTN Music Plus And Make Cash From Downloads / Nee Brown - Nawo Nawo / Music: Davido – African Girl (prod. By Young John)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.