Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

People Are Not Equal. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Are Not Equal. (377 Views)

2019: Kano People Are In My Pocket - Buhari Boasts / Corruption War : "People Are Now Ready To Blow Whistle" - Keyamo / "Some People Are Threatened By Jonathan's International Profile"- Ikechukwu Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Are Not Equal. by lawani: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2016
One thing to know is that nobody can tell you the truth. Truth is arrived at by consensus. Anybody trying to tell you the truth is EVIL. Plain and simple. Someone can make you realise something and then you would realise it has been apparent all along, you just did not notice but to posture as speaking the truth is demonic and evil. Truth is not constant, it changes. So anybody claiming to be the custodian of the truth is the lowliest of all, the worst of the dregs of the Earth like Jesus and Mohammed.

Going further, a kind man is of better quality than a harsh man. A Gentleman is better than a thug. Someone who considers others before speaking or acting is better than someone who thinks of himself alone. If someone jokes about your religion and you proceed to make insanity charms against the person as Adeboye did to me, then you are a scoundrel, a low quality person, if I insult you and instead of you insulting me back, you set assassins against me, then you are a scoundrel like Adeboye and not a high quality person. If you respond with an assault weapon to a verbal attack, you are a scoundrel like Adeboye.

So, people are not thesame quality. Take Nigeria for example, the country was well run as at the Gowon era, it was manageable during Muritala and Obasanjo regimes as both leaders did not amass wealth. They were not thieves. There was widespread corruption during President Shagari's time at federal level while the states were being run well but President Shagari and his vice were essentially above board and today they live on their pensions. From thenceforth everything crumbled, starting from Buhari, a man who claim to have 150 cattle heads when he has 30,000!.

So from 1985 to now, how come Nigeria has not changed? Why is it difficult? Why has everything gone South? Getting worse?

I know there were people who tried and there was a long period of military rule. There were Gani Fawehinmi, Beko Ransome Kuti, Fela and etc who tried and the main person was Gani Fawehinmi but none of them did enough.

When I joined the effort in 2007 as an article writer on social media, I joined with the intent to effect change and within a short while, I deciphered the right way to do it which is by begging and pandering to the people in authourity, by appealing to their good nature and overlooking their shortcomings, acknowledging that they are good people trapped in a bad system. Afterall, was President Yaradua not a good person or President Obasanjo? I started during President Yaradua's time. Prior to my entry, no person was using this approach. Gani Fawehinmi was truly concerned but confrontational and fiery to boot. He died of cancer while being praised by President Babangida whom he saw as his main adversary.

So, the solution to a problem is always standing beside the problem, the way out of a problem is always apparent but it requires a high quality individual to recognise it. The person with such a full character was elusive for 31 years in Nigeria!

However when I emerged with the resources needed, the dregs of the Earth, low quality people, headed by Adeboye rose up to prevent me from bringing my plan to fruition. President Yaradua died along the line.
A sensible high quality person seeing what I do on social media will approach me with respect not with insults and there are many people like that. They could have done what i am doing myself but they are not concerned enough. However, such people are not among the dregs of the earth that come out in full force to insult me for using my initiative to decide to do the right thing.

The solution to any problem is always apparent, the high quality individual will recognise it since it is apparent but it is then that the dregs of the Earth will rise up to stop the high quality person with tonnes of irrelevant arguments like Ejiogbe ti moriwogbo means Ejiogbe has run mad!. What a pity! But that is how it has been from the beginning of time but it is worse in this our present world where evil is dominant and good is recessive. We need as the dominant specie on Earth's surface to create a world where good is dominant.

So if you are commenting on my posts or even making comments of your own in your own posts, let common sense be your guiding principle. Do not camp with evil people. Do not be a resource for evil people neither let evil be your agenda. You can better your character, thereby bettering your destiny.

May God help us all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Scholars Gathered To Pray For Buhari To Succeed (video) / Why Apc Is Stronger Than Pdp. (ref: Bull ) / Campaign,enugu State Governor Should Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.