Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

Marriage Isn't An Achievement -Linda Ikeji Speaks On Pressure To Marry (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Isn't An Achievement -Linda Ikeji Speaks On Pressure To Marry (photo) (1619 Views)

Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised / "My Marriage Isn't Perfect"- Mercy Johnson Replies Uche Maduagwu's Post / Marriage Isn't An Achievement Linda Ikeji Speaks On The Pressure To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Isn't An Achievement -Linda Ikeji Speaks On Pressure To Marry (photo) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2016
Linda Ikeji, celebrity blogger, has admitted that she’s under “intense pressure” to find a husband.

Ikeji, whose marital status has been a recurring subject of public discourse, says she is fed up of being constantly prodded by “family and friends” to get married.

The famous blogger spoke on the subject, ‘Pressure To Marry Before 30′, alongside two other women, in a recent feature on Genevieve Magazine.

“Marriage is not an achievement. There is so much more to life than being someone’s wife,” Ikeji said defiantly while also underscoring the importance of settling down.
“Get married please, but don’t be pressured into it.”

Seemingly unnerved by her own personal experience, Ikeji further said: “I don’t know how many of you single girls are under pressure to get married but I am. Pressure from family, friends and people who just can’t mind their business.

“The pressure is so intense right now I feel like going to husband market – if there is any such thing – to buy myself some breathing space. Give me a break, you people.”

https://www.thecable.ng/linda-ikeji-pressure-marriage-married

Re: Marriage Isn't An Achievement -Linda Ikeji Speaks On Pressure To Marry (photo) by Mariojane(f): 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Linda Ikeji, celebrity blogger, has admitted that she’s under “intense pressure” to find a husband.

Ikeji, whose marital status has been a recurring subject of public discourse, says she is fed up of being constantly prodded by “family and friends” to get married.

The famous blogger spoke on the subject, ‘Pressure To Marry Before 30′, alongside two other women, in a recent feature on Genevieve Magazine.

“Marriage is not an achievement. There is so much more to life than being someone’s wife,” Ikeji said defiantly while also underscoring the importance of settling down.

Seemingly unnerved by her own personal experience, Ikeji further said: “I don’t know how many of you single girls are under pressure to get married but I am. Pressure from family, friends and people who just can’t mind their business.

“The pressure is so intense right now I feel like going to husband market – if there is any such thing – to buy myself some breathing space. Give me a break, you people.”

https://www.thecable.ng/linda-ikeji-pressure-marriage-married

leave linda alone plssss. Marriage is not an achievement.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Isn't An Achievement -Linda Ikeji Speaks On Pressure To Marry (photo) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:35pm On May 30, 2017
Mariojane:
leave linda alone plssss. Marriage is not an achievement.
let her wait till she clock mono pause stage even a wheelbarrow pusher will not accept her grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marriage Isn't An Achievement -Linda Ikeji Speaks On Pressure To Marry (photo) by virtual3xpert: 12:49pm On May 30, 2017
No comment!
Re: Marriage Isn't An Achievement -Linda Ikeji Speaks On Pressure To Marry (photo) by Came: 3:31pm On May 30, 2017
Stay for there dey speak grammer, you don old if you no no, forget that age way you claim,you no your real age.. Husband no be achievement,ehhhh, so that is why you never marry, if na achievement you for don marry abi.. Dey deceive yourself, you hear.
Re: Marriage Isn't An Achievement -Linda Ikeji Speaks On Pressure To Marry (photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 30, 2017

Laura don marry... eventhough na second hand.
And she wowo pass you. coolgrin
Re: Marriage Isn't An Achievement -Linda Ikeji Speaks On Pressure To Marry (photo) by iamsea(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2017
She said she doesn't understand why people cant mind their own bussiness.. Like shes the type that do mind her own bussiness too... But all wev heard bout what shes done to other people... I doubt other bloggers will let her marriage breathe whenever she decides to get married.. I wish her all the best sha..

(1) (Reply)

Check Out What Foot Wear Giant Adidas Did To Paul Pogba / Anita Joseph Flaunts Her Sexy Curves In New Photos / Lesbian Rapper Proposes To Girlfriend In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.