Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos (32937 Views)

The IPOB, Hausas And Soldiers Clash In Umuahia: Reason Behind It / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded / Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
drightguy:

How true is dat?
Please help me ask him, the way we believe and narrate unreasonable reports never seems to amaze me, every time i come on here, i here one really silly and dumb story, they slapped him for passing by their van embarassed undecided like seriously and this makes sense to whoever sent this in, Nigerians problem is really large and not just Buhari and government, intelligence level is just nothing to write home about, you are reporting a eye witness report and you say 'they slapped him for passing by' this is depressing to read

2 Likes

Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by mmsen: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hopefully the Lagos state government has a plan to deal with this area similar to the one that they have for Oshodi.
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by Kgdavid(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
i just don't understand some things we go through in this country... KAI harasses man and tears his clothing, soldiers come and break the windshield of KAI vehicle, police arrive and fire in the air to disperse the crowd.

each incident could have been handled without recourse to violence. btw isn't the vehicle destroyed the property of the government? so what sense have these soldiers made by vandalizing it?

1 Like

Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by pappy4real(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
when rat sleep, cat go bite im tail...na wetin e dey find e o...
maybe i don forget d correct lyrics sef. grin
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by propet(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
I Saw it happening today on my way to CDS meeting at Surulere......KIA is creating more and more problems instead of solutions......
God help us
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by Biafman: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
magicminister:
Shecow, they no fit catch.
Na only to dey fight fight them sabi.
They go fight police, fight kai, fight FRSC, come still fight civilian join.
I remember one time military men killed about 12 police men in Lagos over issues that could be easily resolved.
We have a very very very extremely long way to go!!
All those can only happen in a placed called and known as a Zoo.
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by Omonigeriarere: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:
Bad news everywhere in Nigeria these days, Nigeria is really on Red Bar.

Zoo is an habitat for animal: hope you wont be offended if we conclude that your father and his grandfathers are animals?

2 Likes

Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by Biospnx(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
as police dey dere mk police settle d fight or arrest dem na as d third party interferance
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by LDKOTB(m): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
Biafman:
Only in a Zoo. Prophet Nnamdi Kanu was actually right 100%

What is dis one saying?...
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by Doctoryoung(m): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
I respect soldiers
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by olyjane: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
if
it were a civillian the story would have been a different one,probably beaten to comma..but thank God its an army officer.anyway good for them(kai)
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by soccerdrum(m): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
@OP, You seemed to be very FAR from the happening spot.. I think you should have done better taking those pix from CLOSE range! Be BOLD next time grin

2 Likes

Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by hazyfm1: 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
Biafman:
Only in a Zoo. Prophet Nnamdi Kanu was actually right 100%

u NEED DELIVERANCE FROM THE SPIRIT OF IPOD
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by Eibams60(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hmmm dat serves dem beta. I remember wen dose useless people chop my 1k jst because I dey cross round abt for lekki phase1
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by MrImole: 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
itsawrapoutfitt:
How do we get home?

Your papa house or the one in heaven?

If na heaven, I can give you the address and shortcut.

1 Like

Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by Biafman: 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Doctoryoung:
I respect soldiers
Liar, you don't respect soldiers, rather you fear soldiers. Only in a Zoo shall it's citizens fear those who are meant to protect them. Never in a civilized environment.
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by atirolu(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hunger give birth to anger
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by charlesucheh(m): 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
The header of this thread was supposed to be : KAI OFFICIALS RUN FOR THEIR LIVES after provoking a soldier to anger!!! How's that

1 Like

Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by chidextec: 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
Those KAI Officials get luck... grin grin dem for hear am
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by 8BitGee(m): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
Silly touts called soldiers. You break the windshield of a government property because another government official assaulted you. Miscreants like these need to be exterminated from the military and society!
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by jattshaf(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nairadays:
Soldiers War Against Indiscipline
KAI Kick Against Indiscipline

Both na against indiscipline.............
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by kennymotors(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
oluwasegun400:
There was a clash between some officials of Kick Against Indiscipline (KAI) and Nigeria Army personnel, in Ojuelegba bus-stop, Lagos state this morning.

According to an eye witness who sent in the photos, a KAI officer allegedly slapped and tore a man's cloths, just because he was passing by their parked van.

Turns out that the man they harassed was not a civilian but a soldier who was dressed in plain clothes."The army officer quickly contacted the nearest barracks and the whole story changed. Realizing the impending danger, the KAI officers quickly fled from the scene, throwing away their uniform and caps in the process. When the soldiers arrived, the KIA van's windscreen was broken andtyres lessened. Police officers later arrived at the scene and shot in the air to scare people away."

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/11/photos-kai-officials-soldiers-clash-in-ojuelegba-lagos/

Photo credit: Nelson Joshua - Foto & Thingz
we don't love each other in Nigeria
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
drightguy:

How true is dat?

You'd be surprised. All it takes before a Nigerian starts oppressing his compatriot is a uniform, or a gun, or possession of certain privileges he thinks the other guy does not have.
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by erimmy(m): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
That's serious. I'm proud to be an immigration officer. You can't find us in such a situation. We argue logically. Anyway check my signature if you need help on how to get an international passport
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by kings09(m): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
Call buhari. Question of d day
itsawrapoutfitt:
How do we get home?
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by izzymoney(m): 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
itsawrapoutfitt:
How do we get home?
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by ladenz(m): 6:54am On Aug 12, 2016
charlesucheh:
The header of this thread was supposed to be : KAI OFFICIALS RUN FOR THEIR LIVES after provoking a soldier to anger!!! How's that

Exactly what I was going to post. 'Clash' gives the impression that there was a battle between both groups. That's why I opened the thread. I wan see whether KAI don dey get liver
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by ladenz(m): 6:56am On Aug 12, 2016
erimmy:
That's serious. I'm proud to be an immigration officer. You can't find us in such a situation. We argue logically. Anyway check my signature if you need help on how to get an international passport

Hmmnn. Do you follow due process? No kwarrapshun?
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by AdeKamal(m): 7:07am On Aug 12, 2016
...when sand-sand want to pass garri is when you go and do yourself!
may we not do (oversabi against) ourselves!
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by Afritop(m): 8:27am On Aug 12, 2016
THEY KNOW THEY WILL GET AWAY WITH IT IF IT IS A CIVILLIAN. BECAUSE CIVILIANS HAVE NO DEFENDER BUT IF NA SOLIDER, WAHALA DEY
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by erimmy(m): 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
ladenz:

Hmmnn. Do you follow due process? No kwarrapshun?
Yes, I follow due process. #saynotocorruption
Re: KAI Officials & Soldiers Clash In Ojuelegba, Lagos by charlesucheh(m): 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
ladenz:

Exactly what I was going to post. 'Clash' gives the impression that there was a battle between both groups. That's why I opened the thread. I wan see whether KAI don dey get liver
I been fear too ooo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shettima Donates N10m To Wife Of Abu Ali (Photos) / Supreme Court Strikes Out Sheriff's Motion, Rules In Favour Of Makarfi's Faction / The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.