Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Which DSLR Camera Should I Go For? Nikon Or Canon? Have A Budget Of About 150K - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Which DSLR Camera Should I Go For? Nikon Or Canon? Have A Budget Of About 150K (1339 Views)

In Need Of DSLR Camera / Help Me In Choosing A Budget Laptop For After Effects / My Photo Diary: Mobile And DSLR Photography. Updated* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which DSLR Camera Should I Go For? Nikon Or Canon? Have A Budget Of About 150K by Dething: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hi guys,

Please I have been thinking on which camera to buy as beginner, though I want to start taking it a little serious. so I have budgeted 150K for a DSLR for both Video and Picture but the budget can be review if there is need.

I have checked and I saw few cameras but I want your candid opinion if you are in the business.

I am thinking it has to be between Nikon and Canon but I don't know the downsides of these camera.

Please give me a suggestion that falls between the range and if possible, reason.
I am thinking in the direction of Nikon D3200 for around 125k.

Thanks.

Re: Which DSLR Camera Should I Go For? Nikon Or Canon? Have A Budget Of About 150K by emsco(m): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
Dething:
Hi guys,

Please I have been thinking on which camera to buy as beginner, though I want to start taking it a little serious. so I have budgeted 150K for a DSLR for both Video and Picture but the budget can be review if there is need.

I have checked and I saw few cameras but I want your candid opinion if you are in the business.

I am thinking it has to be between Nikon and Canon but I don't know the downsides of these camera.

Please give me a suggestion that falls between the range and if possible, reason.
I am thinking in the direction of Nikon D3200 for around 125k.

Thanks.
i will go for cannon camera if were you just because of the movie record quality but i think you have to raise your budget a little if you wanna get a cannon unless you get a lower one

1 Like

Re: Which DSLR Camera Should I Go For? Nikon Or Canon? Have A Budget Of About 150K by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 12, 2016
I'll do a price check and review on camera quality to make this decision.Sites like konga can give you thorough reviews and wide range of specs to choose fromm.Make time to conduct your own independent choice and you wn't be wrong

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Drew The Most Popular Man In Nigeria (currently)- Can U Tell His Name? / Interested in Handmade Exquisite Paper Craft And Art?? / Check-out The Flyer Design People Are Talking About In YOUTUBE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.