Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

I'll Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019- Sule Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019- Sule Lamido (1009 Views)

Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP / 2019: Sule Lamido For President Posters Flood Lagos PDP Secretariat / I Will Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019 – Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I'll Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019- Sule Lamido by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
Former Governor of Jigawa State, Sule Lamido, on Monday, said he would contest for presidency on the platform of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in 2019.
Lamido made this known to newsmen in his village – Bamaina – in Birnin-kudu Local Government Area of the State.
He, however, said a party’s ticket was not given to anybody on the platter of gold, adding that a candidate must earn it.
“If my party finds me worthy of the party’s presidential ticket to serve Nigeria, I will thank God and oblige.
“Although there are issues in the party that we are all working to resolve, we hope to have success soon and come out united.
Advertisement
“As I’m talking to you now, we are working silently to resolve our differences and bring back to our fold those that left the party for APC,” he said.
The former governor held that the internal crisis in PDP was the reason for its defeat in 2015 general elections.
He said that the party had the capacity to rule the country again but the members must work hard to achieve that.
Lamido denied any rift between him and his successor, Gov. Muhammad Badaru of APC.
He stated that both of them had mutual respect for each other and he had no differences with him other than political ideologies.

https://www.today.ng/politics/165777/presidency-pdp-2019-lamido

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: I'll Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019- Sule Lamido by madridguy(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
Just make sure you purchase your presidential FORM from Ali Modu Al-Sherriff. grin

Meanwhile, PDP is dead already.
Re: I'll Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019- Sule Lamido by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
Great decision shocked
Re: I'll Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019- Sule Lamido by Jirate(m): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:
Just make sure you purchase your presidential FORM from Ali Modu Al-Sherriff. grin

APC is a Deadly Virus, worst than HIV. cool
Re: I'll Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019- Sule Lamido by madridguy(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin PDP is cancerous. Never again will PDP rule us.

Jirate:

APC is a Deadly Virus, worst than HIV. cool

3 Likes

Re: I'll Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019- Sule Lamido by omaiyale: 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
The only thing this northerners no is power yet they are the less developed region in the country
Re: I'll Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019- Sule Lamido by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:

PDP is dead, after all APC's tries to get an oil state failed..

PDP is dead, but you & your ilks still cry on top of your voices whenever ekweremadu is been mentioned.

Keep deceiving yourself, e go soon wypo for your eyes like set na hypo..

3 Likes

Re: I'll Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019- Sule Lamido by AllTheWayUp: 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
Sule Lamido and Nuhu Ribadu are one of the few men from the North that are capable of leading Nigeria in the right direction.

Sule Lamido remains the best Governor from the North in recent time in terms of rural and urban development of Jigawa state, he transformed Jigawa state during his 8 years as Governor.

He stood out among the other Northern Governors during his time.

Another good candidate from the North is Atiku Abubakar, despite his name being associated with corruption related issues.

Atiku, Lamido, Dangote and Ribadu still remains some of the very few intelligent, smart, visionary and non ethno-religious leaders from the North that view governance from a global and multicultural point of view.

El Rufai would have been in that list but he is an unrepentant ethno - religious bigot.

1 Like

Re: I'll Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019- Sule Lamido by madridguy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
PDP is dead. Shikena

BeeBeeOoh:

PDP is dead, after all APC's tries to get an oil state failed..

PDP is dead, but you & your ilks still cry on top of your voices whenever ekweremadu is been mentioned.

Keep deceiving yourself, e go soon wypo for your eyes like set na hypo..
Re: I'll Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019- Sule Lamido by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:
PDP is dead. Shikena

APC is alive kowai

2 Likes

Re: I'll Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019- Sule Lamido by VampireeM(f): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nigerians are tired of these career politicians like Sule Lamido.. pls we need a new face and good party with blueprints on how to steer Nigeria towards a great path..

PDP and APC parties should pls not participate in 2019 presidential elections ie if PMB/APC will allow a free and fair election esp as they ve not been able to conduct a conclusive election
Re: I'll Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019- Sule Lamido by onatisi(m): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
Oga sule go siddon ,you are running nowhere. The only places you can run to is either to prison or to your house
Re: I'll Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019- Sule Lamido by onatisi(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
VampireeM:
Nigerians are tired of these career politicians like Sule Lamido.. pls we need a new face and good party with blueprints on how to steer Nigeria towards a great path..

PDP and APC parties should pls not participate in 2019 presidential elections ie if PMB/APC will allow a free and fair election esp as they ve not been able to conduct a conclusive election
This is the best chance for new breed of politicians to take over. Maybe I will even enter politics sef
Re: I'll Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019- Sule Lamido by TheFreeOne: 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
Not surprised. cool

It's part of the reasons PDP is experiencing schism.
Re: I'll Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019- Sule Lamido by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lamido is a loyal party man. He could have left with his colleagues in the New PDP but he chose to remain in the party. He's also one of the founding fathers of the party, but this ambition is a tall dream. First, he lacks the national acceptability to win a preponderance of votes across the country. He is also not a bridge builder like Atiku or Ribadu. Besides, he is an ethnic chauvinist like Buhari. He is not the man to lead the PDP back to Aso rock.
Re: I'll Run For Presidency Under PDP In 2019- Sule Lamido by lalasticlala(m): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2016

(1)

Nnamdi Kanu Prays With IPOB In Japan Prior To Arriving Nigeria And Arrest-video / Edo Guber: Ize-iyamu, Obaseki Racing Neck To Neck, Odigie-oyegun Loses Ward / Minister Of Finance Visit To Millard Fuller Foundation (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.