Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Woman Curses Boy For Stoning Her Chicken To Death In Jos (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Curses Boy For Stoning Her Chicken To Death In Jos (pics) (33723 Views)

Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics / Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Curses Boy For Stoning Her Chicken To Death In Jos (pics) by jflexy(m): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
ELgordo:
E FIT BE THE FAAWOLL NA HUMAN BEANS

U mean Woman Rice grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Curses Boy For Stoning Her Chicken To Death In Jos (pics) by onyidon21: 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
"innocent chicken" wow
madness everywhere in Nigeria.Little wonder a US reported that one out of every Four Africans are mad.
How can someone in his right senses curse a seven year-old simply because he killed a chicken
Re: Woman Curses Boy For Stoning Her Chicken To Death In Jos (pics) by anigold(m): 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
The parent of the boy should meet the owner of the chicken and talk

Its scary for a 7 year old boy to have joy in killing..
Its scary.. when I was a little boy I used to hunt lizards,toad and snakes not someone's domestic animals....

The economic harshness has adversely affected lots of minds you wont really blame the woman,what is that was her only source of December chicken hahahahaha but she shouldn't have cursed the little boy..
Re: Woman Curses Boy For Stoning Her Chicken To Death In Jos (pics) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
The woman shouldn't have cursed the boy because he is only a child. The parents should pay for the chicken and the old woman should forgive.
Re: Woman Curses Boy For Stoning Her Chicken To Death In Jos (pics) by DealMogul(m): 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
I just have one question: Please who weighed the curse to know how heavy it is o? Kindly answer...Tenk yu!

1 Like

Re: Woman Curses Boy For Stoning Her Chicken To Death In Jos (pics) by VocalWalls: 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2016
maxwell60:
Finally something you are good at, making stupid comments on nairaland

I see today's a special day for your stupidity...
Re: Woman Curses Boy For Stoning Her Chicken To Death In Jos (pics) by lacoach: 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Very disgusting environment.
Re: Woman Curses Boy For Stoning Her Chicken To Death In Jos (pics) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Scam. grin grin grin
Re: Woman Curses Boy For Stoning Her Chicken To Death In Jos (pics) by Baroba(m): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
At an age when kids are supposed fond of animals in most countries, a seven year old is busy stoning them. Now you can see why folks are quick to kill any animal in sight in Nigeria.. We need a mental orientation in this country..

I hope the woman has a change of heart all the same..
Re: Woman Curses Boy For Stoning Her Chicken To Death In Jos (pics) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
Almajiri1:

The old lady and the chicken deserves justice.
so she exchanges the life of a chicken with the life of a child?? where is the justice there??
Re: Woman Curses Boy For Stoning Her Chicken To Death In Jos (pics) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
tayooluwole:

When d boy finally die, u will be d one to say people are wicked... You are there right behind ur laptop and you are giving the boy courage to continue to flourish with d curse on him...
He has begged for forgiveness, even God is his witness that he is remorseful, she is wicked to refuse the cries of forgiveness of a 7 year old child

1 Like

Re: Woman Curses Boy For Stoning Her Chicken To Death In Jos (pics) by alaskido(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
Foolish woman. What of if na motor kill the chicken nko?
Re: Woman Curses Boy For Stoning Her Chicken To Death In Jos (pics) by Almajiri1: 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
bestestgirl:
so she exchanges the life of a chicken with the life of a child?? where is the justice there??
I never said that.
Re: Woman Curses Boy For Stoning Her Chicken To Death In Jos (pics) by fapcrook(m): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
charlesucheh:
you Mean like this??--->>>
very right
Re: Woman Curses Boy For Stoning Her Chicken To Death In Jos (pics) by IceDude(m): 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
Two wicked souls
Re: Woman Curses Boy For Stoning Her Chicken To Death In Jos (pics) by slap1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
Na wa o! Ordinary local chicken that can get missing inside the pot. Even the tail of a proper fresh fish is bigger than one full local chicken.

Poverty ajoka! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Curses Boy For Stoning Her Chicken To Death In Jos (pics) by CoCoLav(f): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
I did something like this when I was younger and growing up in Calabar. I was about 6 years old, I took the young chick that belonged to my neighbour and placed it into an abandoned desk In front of my house. I have no idea why I did that but of course the little chick died of suffocation. The owner approached me days later and gently told me the consequences of what I had done and advised me not to do it again. It's been years and I still feel guilty.

1 Like

Re: Woman Curses Boy For Stoning Her Chicken To Death In Jos (pics) by habsydiamond(m): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
Ah ah mama because of N1.500 chicken na him dey make u place cause un top this small boy head. A seven years old sometime still behave like babies. Pls mama ejebure ooo Awo olugbeebe.
Re: Woman Curses Boy For Stoning Her Chicken To Death In Jos (pics) by bekpo(m): 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
That woman is a witch, she may not have a child and that's why she's enviouse. What does a 7 year old boy know? If the young man had apologized to her and asked for forgiveness, such curse can never have effect on him. More over who is she that say a thing and it come to pass when God has not spoken. Her curse can never have effect on that child because he that God has bless no man can curse.
Re: Woman Curses Boy For Stoning Her Chicken To Death In Jos (pics) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Children play all kind of play am sure some guys here might have done such growing. Nevertheless the mother of the boy should go beg the woman if possible pay for the chicken or buy her another to avert curse from the boy afterward if she refuse to accept the plea leave her to God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapper A.K.A 'Mopol' Arrested In Aba Along With His Gang Members (Photos) / Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 / Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.