Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? (1896 Views)

Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User / Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Doyin Okupe: Wept, Saw Hopelessness When IPOB Members Were Waving Biafran Flags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by Papasmal(m): 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
I don't care what u think about this analysis , this is not just assumption it is a fact

It took PDP 16 yrs to make $ =N197, but took APC 1 yr to make N405

It took PDP 16 yrs to destroy Nigeria, but it took APC 1 yr to massacre, dismantle, kill and bury Nigeria

It took PDP 16 yrs to make fuel N87/Litre, Kerosene N100/ Litre, diesel N115 / litre, but it took APC 1 yr to make fuel N145, Kerosene N210 and diesel N300.

It took PDP 16 yrs to make Nigeria corrupt, but it took APC just 1 yr to make it a FANTASTICALLY A Corrupt Nation.

It took PDP 16 yrs to stabilise the price of rice at N7000 per bag and APC just 1 yr to project it to N18000 per bag.

It took Goodluck Jonathan 5 yrs to travel to 15 countries but it has only taken 14 months for Buhari to travel to 30 countries.

It took Jonathan 5 yrs to domesticate agricultural products with huge exports but 1 yrs for APC to import grasses from Brazil and nothing more.

It took PDP 16 yrs to apply resounding economic policies that Banks grow but took APC 1 year to apply policies which they plead with Banks not to sack more staff

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by kulbethrand(m): 2:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Remind if it makes FP
Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by shortgun(m): 2:41pm On Aug 11, 2016
they will tell u it's d 16 yrs of PDP that is responsible for all you have stated above.

There's an old African proverb that say "a lazy farmer will always blame his tools for his laziness"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by joe4real12: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
shortgun:
they will tell u it's d 16 yrs of PDP that is responsible for all you have stated above.

There's an old African proverb that say "a lazy farmer will always blame his tools for his laziness"
grin we don enter one chance.

17 Likes

Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by ITbomb(m): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
Zombies will flood here with tale of how trillions of dollars were stolen.

All monies stolen under Jonathan is not even one third of what Abacha stole yet Obasanjo came in and was still able to steer Nigeria out of the woods even when oil was below $40 then as is today

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by ukomko: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
It took GEJ 5years to become clueless but it took PMB a year to become dull@rdinho in chief

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by mrmetoo1: 3:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
Look at this lazy thinking. How can all that happen in one year and all of a sudden we ignore 16 years prior to that, I'm sorry how does this make any sense?? What happened to all the money made during the oil boom?? Where's the corresponding infrastructure if the argument is it was spent? Where's the result of diversification that should be helping us during this period of crashed oil prices? Then you guys keep comparing official rate to a very volatile black market rate. Then about corruption, are we just kidding here?? Then when you say you don't care about others assumptions/opinions, you can't be stating fact because fact should stand up to anyone's assumption/opinion.

This kind of Op's thinking is what will never make PDP win again. If your idea of campaigning for PDP is trying to make us believe we had 16 good years of PDP is a huge error. Almost like PDP Lagos trying to convince us Fayose is a better governor than Ambode... error!!!! Look with this thinking, PDP will not win in 2019 no matter how bad Buhari messes up. The only chance PDP has is presenting something totally different from their 16 years and also a huge improvement from the present government.

3 Likes

Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by ukomko: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
mrmetoo1:
Look at this lazy thinking. How can all that happen in one year and all of a sudden we ignore 16 years prior to that, I'm sorry how does this make any sense?? What happened to all the money made during the oil boom?? Where's the corresponding infrastructure if the argument is it was spent? Where's the result of diversification that should be helping us during this period of crashed oil prices? Then you guys keep comparing official rate to a very volatile black market rate. Then about corruption, are we just kidding here?? Then when you say you don't care about others assumptions/opinions, you can't be stating fact because fact should stand up to anyone's assumption/opinion.

This kind of Op's thinking is what will never make PDP win again. If your idea of campaigning for PDP is trying to make us believe we had 16 good years of PDP is a huge error. Almost like PDP Lagos trying to convince us Fayose is a better governor than Ambode... error!!!! Look with this thinking, PDP will not win in 2019 no matter how bad Buhari messes up. The only chance PDP has is presenting something totally different from their 16 years and also a huge improvement from the present government.

You met my landlord, and told my landloard that you will make my room better if he allows you take over my room.
My landlords chased me away and took you in.
After a year, instead of making things better, it becomes worst and worst.
How can you even approach the landlord with your excuses blaming the person that has left a year ago on the worst condition of a house you promised to make better?

Shameless,Senseless bigotry zombies everywhere

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by banki(m): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Daft write up
How much was the naira to the dollar when pep took over?
How did the economy fair under abacha

When the world warned us about oil and the falling of the price of oil for 16years what did you do to diversify the economy?

Pdp or apc I don't care anyone can critise this government but certainly not people who admired to battering there economy
Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by adehsenior(m): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
banki:
Daft write up
How much was the naira to the dollar when pep took over?
How did the economy fair under abacha

When the world warned us about oil and the falling of the price of oil for 16years what did you do to diversify the economy?

Pdp or apc I don't care anyone can critise this government but certainly not people who admired to battering there economy

I can see how APC is diversifying from oil by exploring for oil in the north east.
I know all APC erats will start masturbating on this post like bees

20 Likes

Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by mrmetoo1: 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
ITbomb:
Zombies will flood here with tale of how trillions of dollars were stolen.

All monies stolen under Jonathan is not even one third of what Abacha stole yet Obasanjo came in and was still able to steer Nigeria out of the woods even when oil was below $40 then as is today

First things first, the country didn't make anything close to what it made during GEJ period compared to Abacha's administration so error right there. Then Obj steered us out, how long did it take? Apart from that from when Obj came in to now, everything is now bigger. Go check our spending then compared to now. This same Obj you're giving credit to criticized the past administration several times because he thought they were taking decisions that were bad for the country. You can't praise him for doing good and turn around and say he didn't know what he was saying when he was criticizing Jonathan. Money was stolen under Jonathan, this is an undeniable fact, if not where's all the money we made from the oil boom?
Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by mrmetoo1: 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
ukomko:

You met my landlord, and told my landloard that you will make my room better if he allows you take over my room.
My landlords chased me away and took you in.
After a year, instead of making things better, it becomes worst and worst.
How can you even approach the landlord with your excuses blaming the person that has left a year ago on the worst condition of a house you promised to make better?

Shameless,Senseless bigotry zombies everywhere

Dude you could actually do without the insults. Funny enough I agree with every other thing you wrote up there. My point is simply Buhari is failing isn't the same as PDP succeeded. Buhari failed isn't the same as Jonathan should have stayed that's my point. Maybe just maybe this storm of criticisms will make them wake up. We need to make them know that they're supporters are not as loyal as PDP supporters that'll support in face of massive corruption and incompetence

1 Like

Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by stebell(m): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
Zombies will avoid this thread like poo.
OP, you make sense gan.

10 Likes

Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by stebell(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
mrmetoo1:

Dude you could actually do without the insults. Funny enough I agree with every other thing you wrote up there. My point is simply Buhari is failing isn't the same as PDP succeeded. Buhari failed isn't the same as Jonathan should have stayed that's my point. Maybe just maybe this storm of criticisms will make them wake up. We need to make them know that they're supporters are not as loyal as PDP supporters that'll support in face of massive corruption and incompetence

Guy face front. You don't need to agree. As a wailer, I know you are a zombie. You guys brought dis disaster of a president to this nation. We are watching. The world is watching as your dullar.d continues to push dis nation to the brink.

11 Likes

Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by mastermaestro(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
[s][/s]
mrmetoo1:

[s][/s]

Stop spilling nonsense!

11 Likes

Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by jamesibor: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
Papasmal:
I don't care what u think about this analysis , this is not just assumption it is a fact

It took PDP 16 yrs to make $ =N197, but took APC 1 yr to make N405

It took PDP 16 yrs to destroy Nigeria, but it took APC 1 yr to massacre, dismantle, kill and bury Nigeria

It took PDP 16 yrs to make fuel N87/Litre, Kerosene N100/ Litre, diesel N115 / litre, but it took APC 1 yr to make fuel N145, Kerosene N210 and diesel N300.

It took PDP 16 yrs to make Nigeria corrupt, but it took APC just 1 yr to make it a FANTASTICALLY A Corrupt Nation.

It took PDP 16 yrs to stabilise the price of rice at N7000 per bag and APC just 1 yr to project it to N18000 per bag.

It took Goodluck Jonathan 5 yrs to travel to 15 countries but it has only taken 14 months for Buhari to travel to 30 countries.

It took Jonathan 5 yrs to domesticate agricultural products with huge exports but 1 yrs for APC to import grasses from Brazil and nothing more.

It took PDP 16 yrs to apply resounding economic policies that Banks grow but took APC 1 year to apply policies which they plead with Banks not to sack more staff

I do not have any response for this my brother, maybe Gbawe or Beremx do, Gbawe, do you?

1 Like

Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by Bethelwealthy(m): 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
.......my brother OP , you should have concluded that all these were handed over to APE-HISS-SEE by Jonathan, he didnt carry them to Otuake, yet our ANCESTOR destroy them in few months.......
all hail the dullard of Naijaland..... grin

3 Likes

Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by betterABIAstate: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
Op, I pity you when zombies come for your blood
Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by betterABIAstate: 7:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
mrmetoo1:

5 Likes

Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by Papasmal(m): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Op, I pity you when zombies come for your blood

My blood is bitter,

Any fvcking attempt they make, they die.

1 Like

Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by chukz999(m): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=mrmetoo1 post=48392091]Look at this lazy thinking. How can all that happen in one year and all of a sudden we ignore 16 years prior to that, I'm sorry how does this make any sense?? What happened to all the money made during the oil boom?? Where's the corresponding infrastructure if the argument is it was spent? Where's the result of diversification that should be helping us during this period of crashed oil prices? Then you guys keep comparing official rate to a very volatile black market rate. Then about corruption, are we just kidding here?? Then when you say you don't care about others assumptions/opinions, you can't be stating fact because fact should stand up to anyone's assumption/opinion.

This kind of Op's thinking is what will never make PDP win again. If your idea of campaigning for PDP is trying to make us believe we had 16 good years of PDP is a huge error. Almost like PDP Lagos trying to convince us Fayose is a better governor than Ambode... error!!!! Look with this thinking, P

Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
evil spirit of wailing in op's life,oya take one

Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by bantudra: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
why are you calling us demons??...

anyhow,it doesnt matter,,,,my igbo ex-wife always called me demon too..!!!...soooooo....nothing new.....

imagine your own wife calling you demon...chaiiiiiiii!!!!....
Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by Thisis2raw(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
It took Nigerians 16months to remember Buhari real name CASSANDRA

1 Like

Re: Does The Broom Waving Demons Get Anything To Say On This? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
mrmetoo1:

SMH

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Like This?! / How PDP Can Take The Presidency In 2019 / Why Is Palm Oil Almost Twice The Price Of Vegetable Oil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.