Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian (55664 Views)

Party Food Packed With N500 Notes Added To Them (Photo) / 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home / The Funny Things Nigerians Do All In The Name Of Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
For this hungry wah dey do me now u dey show me food.. U no well ooo

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Goziemiguel(m): 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
waht abt onugbo #bitterleaf# soup. it adds flavour to the occasion in the south east

5 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by lative(m): 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
c as op make me dy salivate n to top everything I Neva chop ds aftanun..THERE IS GOD O

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Lilimax(f): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
all YORUBA food lol

Huh? undecided
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by AlphaCentauri: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Goziemiguel:
waht abt onugbo #bitterleaf# soup. it adds flavour to the occasion in the south east
aint nobody tryna eat SE soup. it looks like the scene of a road accident. SW soup is where its at

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by eleburu(f): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
kuku kill me if you don't bring those food
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
tantalizing society tongue
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Darkseid(m): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
E be like na only big man party this OP dey go. Which kind party them dey cook Chinese rice
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by AlphaCentauri: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lilimax:
Huh? undecided
all the sweet nigerian food is yoruba. SE and NORTH food sucks lolzzz.

I am benin by the way so I am a neutral objective person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by taiwoliu(m): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Op you are wicked grin *in seyi law's voice* in this fasting? Ninu Awe? cheesy shocked

allanphash7:
Chai
O boy! Dey won see my Vampire side be that ooo...... No Amala i can understand, BUT NO PARTY JOLLOF? shocked shocked shocked angry

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by uncjay(m): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
all YORUBA food lol

OK ITS OFFICIAL. YORUBA IS THE BEST TRIBE IN NIGERIA

[b[b]]i am not yoruba [/b]oooo so dont come and flame me[/b]

receive mental healing.....IJN

Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by adroitvezy(m): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
Op if i catch you ehhn. You don make hunger dey wire me nau

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by jerryfisher(m): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2016
khalifahsparkles:
oh my God! cheesy

why didn't you mention me? I'm a big fan of food tongue
so you should b called..FOODensin....
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by SmathGate(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
Berlyn:

what is this one saying undecided
undecided undecided

nah frustration cause am jare
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Lilimax(f): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
all the sweet nigerian food is yoruba. SE and NORTH food sucks lolzzz.

I am benin by the way so I am a neutral objective person
Na your choice and who are mine to object smiley
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by AlphaCentauri: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
uncjay:

receive mental healing.....IJN

Amen
bros look at SE soup na ? does this not look like the scene of a road accident ?

that dont even look right. ofe onugbu is what dat is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by yomz1e(m): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
This must be a Porsche wedding, not like Ilaje wedding
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Olusharp(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
petux:
op only a few pple cook what you wrote up there and its very rare self....food you can see in a typical nigeria party
1.)jollof rice:they always have the same smell and its always meant for youth
2.)Semo- for the fathers
3.)Eba- for the old youth
you don dey go party no be today....PhD,Bsc in partiology ...
just joking,no hard feelings
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
Berlyn:

undecided undecided

Why don't you work on your confidence and self esteem instead of worrying what other people are saying.

Placard carrying Berlyn?
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
Berlyn:

undecided undecided

Why don't you focus on your confidence and self esteem instead of worrying what other people are saying.

Placard carrying Berlyn?
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by AnthonyAk(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
This one no dey canada oh op dey kill us. I made oha the other day . no worry we go snap our own come december
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by X21: 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
all YORUBA food lol

i am not yoruba oooo so dont come and flame me

All are national food except Amala.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Shortyy(f): 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
all YORUBA food lol

just STFU ffs!! must everything be about tribe?
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Shortyy(f): 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
all YORUBA food lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by AlphaCentauri: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lilimax:

Na your choice and who are mine to object smiley
as a confirmed benin boy, i like SW food die lolzzzz

you know i just found out I was benin ? all this while i thought i was yoruba. then i found out ikorodu was founded by two groups of people. the yoruba and benin which is why till today they have two chieftaincy title in ikorodu. one is the OLISA which is for the benin people and one is OBA which is for the yoruba people. this was in the year 1630. i just found out from my family 3 days ago that we are benin not yoruba lolzzz. crazy ish. i kinda knew in a way cuz i dont look yoruba but i just got confirmation 3 days ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Emytexboy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
khalifahsparkles:
oh my God! cheesy

why didn't you mention me? I'm a big
fan of food tongue
Really? Then I can't marry you
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
I really wanna eat party food, but nobody around me wants to do party, even if na wedding or child dedication.
Abeg, my lovely Nairalanders if you are celebrating anything in Abia State, call me to come and eat akpu and any soup.

I await your response(s). Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kachisbarbie.
Signature grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by AlphaCentauri: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
Shortyy:

its all about tribe baby. its all about tribe. what tribe is you mayne ?
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Lilimax(f): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
as a confirmed benin boy, i like SW food die lolzzzz

you know i just found out I was benin ? all this while i thought i was yoruba. then i found out ikorodu was founded by two groups of people. the yoruba and benin which is why till today they have two chieftaincy title in ikorodu. one is the OLISA which is for the benin people and one is OBA which is for the yoruba people. this was in the year 1630. i just found out from my family 3 days ago that we are benin not yoruba lolzzz. crazy ish. i kinda knew in a way cuz i dont look yoruba but i just got confirmation 3 days ago.
Good for you! embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by NairalandBot: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Though, you're mostly right on some, but not all are prepared at a wedding.
Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
OK o.meanwhile you are all cordially invited to our party,be there!

Re: 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian by ChinonsoDike2: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
All the black man thinks about is food and sex. Never about building wealth. Never about building world class economies. Pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Garri (cassava Flakes) With Blocked Water (picture Attached) / 'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Shares Photo Of The 'Akara' Her Friend Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.