Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) (32632 Views)

Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by Islie: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
An HIV-Positive man, identified as Monday Imande on Thursday was arrested for raping a six year-old girl, Osiagboro Blessing in Asaba, Delta State.

The police paraded the suspect before newsmen in the state when he was arrested.

All efforts to get the account of the incident from the minor, proved abortive as the little girl appeared too traumatized and frightened to speak.

But the grandfather of the victim was able to narrate how the unfortunate incident happened.

He said it happened on Wednesday while his grand-daughter was on an errand. He said the suspect, Imande forcefully grabbed and raped her.

Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Celestina Kalu confirmed the incident and said that the suspect would be made to face the full weight of the law because of the severity of the offence.

She advised parents of young children to always get worried whenever children sent on errands stay longer than expected.

She stressed that this was the only way to prevent incident such as this from happening.

When interviewed about the motive behind his actions, the suspect blamed the devil for his action, while pleading guilty.

He further promised not to commit such crime again if set free.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/11/hiv-positive-man-rapes-6-year-old-girl-delta-state/

1 Share

Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by Deenite(m): 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
Never thought of this, but on a serious note, What is the punishment for a dying man?

10 Likes

Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by YorubaWoman: 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
lomode oun ba ko aarun ti o gbogun...
haii

5 Likes

Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
This type of case nor require 'jail' nah to just deport the fool go Borno go dey use am as 'bomb detector dog' angry angry angry

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by ijustdey: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
When interviewed about the motive behind his actions, the suspect blamed the devil for his action, while pleading guilty.

He further promised not to commit such crime again if set free.

see how people keep shifting the blame game to the devil when they have committed any crime.....

tell me was it the devil that got hold of the girl and pinned her down while you use your cursed prick on her......

15 Likes

Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by Young03(m): 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
oh...even if people kill him now

aru emegĂ´

1 Like

Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by EpicMaurice(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
Before 12.00 tonight, this post will be on front page.
Then everyone will know that i was here coolcool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
I don't understand.

Why is there not a dent or a black eye to show he has been dealt with? Why is he even thinking of going free?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
That man should be made for face the law.

1 Like

Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by ENDTIMELIFE: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kaii Wickedness and heartless human being ,Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl . End time is near shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by theEYe21(f): 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
ijustdey:

see how people keep shifting the blame game to the devil when they have committed any crime.....

tell me was it the devil that got hold of the girl and pinned her down while you use your cursed prick on her......
Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
It's always d devil mk I hear word abeg undecided ... eyah poor girl,this act will so traumatise her... coupled with d fact dat he is HIV+ sef....

1 Like

Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by SweetieConstie(f): 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
OMG!!! The wickedness of men!shockedshocked

This evil man deserves to be castrated before he finally dies of the HIV virus lest he commits more rape offence!! undecided I feel so much pity for the young innocent girl! cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by fistonati(m): 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
God pleases save my country from this collapse from all corners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by Sexytemi(f): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Always blaming the devil, won't be surprised one day if d devil appears and slaps such idiots...

How can this old fool rape a girl old enough to be his grand daughter, is it that we now have scarcity of women ni that stories of old men raping young girls is becoming the norm in our society..

The man needs to be castrated with his di.ck fed to him ...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by abbeylincon23: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
he shld b sentence 2 death
Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by SWORD419(m): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
eyyah he have ruined her life
Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by MARKone(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Na Jungle Justice fit this one. This is an act of craze wickedness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by adedayo3193(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Dem again

Uganda....
Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by nosagold(m): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
Deenite:
Never taught of this, but on a serious note, What is the punishment for a dying man?

hell
Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by Lilimax(f): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
Wickedness!
I pray these children are not infected embarassed
Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by atirolu(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
Sometimes I get worried and confused how a minor attract some men
Even an 18years old girl for me in my early 30s is considered to me a crime
Can't just comprehend
He need deliverance after his jail term

3 Likes

Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by myners007: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
The man is wicked. why is it that majority of the bad news and report in Delta state are coming from the Igbo speaking part

1 Like

Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by dmltoyin(m): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Set free bawo
He doesn't deserve to be hanged
He doesn't deserve a fast death

HE DESERVES TO BE SKINNED ALIVE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by VocalWalls: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
He's still alive?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by ALAYORMII: 5:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
What a funny man

Was watching the news on Channels this afternoon

Journalists: How many times you do am??

Man: Na two times but dem say na three (pointing at the girl's grandfather)

As if it makes any difference
Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by 0955eb027(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
My judgement; hand him over to Gladiators.
Re: Hiv-positive Man Rapes 6-year-old Girl In Delta State (photos) by iwadobo: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
Buhari, hand this man over to your brothers from Libya . You know what I mean jor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Chained His Daughter And Son For Two Years Dies In Custody / Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter In Lagos / We Offered Police N250,000 To Divert N13.7m Goods But They Refused–suspects(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.