Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

See And Buy Now: Tractors And Mechanised Implements Available For Sale !!! - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See And Buy Now: Tractors And Mechanised Implements Available For Sale !!! (2960 Views)

Tractors And Implements For Sale / My Mechanised Farming Experience / At HABDEC We Sell Highly Affordable/efficient Tractors And Implements In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See And Buy Now: Tractors And Mechanised Implements Available For Sale !!! by saliubello(m): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
still selling
Re: See And Buy Now: Tractors And Mechanised Implements Available For Sale !!! by saliubello(m): 10:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
take advantage
Re: See And Buy Now: Tractors And Mechanised Implements Available For Sale !!! by Bondesniger(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2016
saliubello:

Power tiller N750,000 as of today 12th August 2016

Refurbished tractor prices depends on what is available at a given time. Neatness, and condition of use at time of sighting determine

pls send me the range for the tractor i need one and if possible send pictures on whatsapp 08066954121
Re: See And Buy Now: Tractors And Mechanised Implements Available For Sale !!! by saliubello(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Let's work the mechanization journey together
Re: See And Buy Now: Tractors And Mechanised Implements Available For Sale !!! by saliubello(m): 6:27am On Oct 02, 2016
Let's go mechanised
Re: See And Buy Now: Tractors And Mechanised Implements Available For Sale !!! by saliubello(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2016
talk to us
Re: See And Buy Now: Tractors And Mechanised Implements Available For Sale !!! by saliubello(m): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2016
Have a fruitful day
Re: See And Buy Now: Tractors And Mechanised Implements Available For Sale !!! by saliubello(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
happy Sunday
Re: See And Buy Now: Tractors And Mechanised Implements Available For Sale !!! by claycares: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Please send prices and pictures to
Re: See And Buy Now: Tractors And Mechanised Implements Available For Sale !!! by Ojoboak(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Send price and pictures to ojoboak@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: See And Buy Now: Tractors And Mechanised Implements Available For Sale !!! by saliubello(m): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
they need to change home
Re: See And Buy Now: Tractors And Mechanised Implements Available For Sale !!! by saliubello(m): 7:40am On Apr 07, 2017
Power tiller in Ibadan N250,000
Re: See And Buy Now: Tractors And Mechanised Implements Available For Sale !!! by Tractorssales: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2017
We sell brand new mf john dere newholland etvetc as well as america reconditioned tractors.
Please contact me to get almost brand new at a cheap rate durable and strong i represent an America company and bristish company .based in Nigeria Cauveryproject01@gmail.com
Re: See And Buy Now: Tractors And Mechanised Implements Available For Sale !!! by Tractorssales: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2017
We sell brand new TRACTOR MF john deere newholland kioti British tractor coporation similar BTc to MF durable etc.from 75hp in all brands and above.
am based in abuja.
pleae contact me on
Christmasjid@gmail.com
Cauveryproject01@gmail.Com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel Declares They Can Feed The Whole World (photo) / 2015 - 2016 Dry Season Irrigated Cucumber Farm With Over N1m Monthly Sales. / How To Start Coconut Plantation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.