Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

E-cigarette - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / E-cigarette (1754 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-cigarette by wisebrainsgroup(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
For smokers you've been thinking of quitting but can't help it, you want to start smoking but you are afraid of the government warnings against smokers, there is a way you can smoke and your smokes never finish see how it works below.

An electronic cigarette or e-cigarette is a handheld electronic device that vaporizes a flavored liquid, which the user inhales. Using e-cigarettes is often called vaping. The fluid in the e-cigarette, called e-liquid, is usually made of nicotine, propylene glycol, glycerine, and flavorings.

The health risks of e-cigarettes are uncertain. While they are likely safer than tobacco cigarettes, the long-term health effects are not known. There is early evidence they can help people quit smoking although they have not been proven to work better than safer, regulated nicotine replacement products. Their value in tobacco harm reduction is unclear but they could help lower tobacco-related death and disease. No serious adverse effects have been reported in trials. Less serious adverse effects include throat and mouth irritation, vomiting, nausea, and coughing. Non-smokers who use e-cigarettes risk addiction to nicotine, although some e-cigarettes contain no nicotine.

to order your own personal e-cigarette call or whatsapp: 09029057131
Re: E-cigarette by aztvseries: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
Get the best e-cigarettes in nigeria at best price on www.reyvape.com/product-category/e-cigarettes-in-nigeria/ .

Reyvape e-cigarettes are quickly becoming a favourite amongst enthusiasts in e-cigarettes in nigeria , and for good reason. The high quality makeup of our products can be seen by thousands of five-star customer ratings. Additionally, we conduct several quality assurance tests  to ensure excellent product performance in every category. Whether it’s flavoured cartridges, e-cigarette kits, vape and shisha pens, or our e-cigarettes accessories – our products provide vaping fans with instant gratification, enabling them to indulge their desires.
Re: E-cigarette by Jamaine12mh: 1:57pm On May 10, 2017
Starting next month Cloud Atlas will bring in premium e liquid, 15ml for 2,500 to 3,000, I am a vaper and I have tried this juice, it is by far better than anything I've seen in Africa, it dwarfs all these other liquids, it's a strawberry cream like no other, the other flavor is a milk and honey blend, trust me guys it's mind blowing and I can't wait till they start selling. Finally premium liquid with very reasonable pricing, yaaaaaay.
Re: E-cigarette by LondonTruman: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
E-cigarette business is good right now, and if you want to invest in it, now is a good time. Make sure you know who makes puff bar?, because a lot of vape sellers don't know anything about this, so it could give you an edge.

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo t430, core i5, 500gb HD, 4gb Ram / Red Iphone 8plus Brand New 220k / Lenovo Thinkpad 480 Corei5,8gb,8th Gen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.