Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

How To Open Gtbank Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria For Free - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Open Gtbank Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria For Free (16956 Views)

34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) / How To Open And Verify A Nigeria Paypal Account / How To Open A Zenith Bank Account On Your Mobile Device With USSD Code. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open Gtbank Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria For Free by foriegngist1: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Do you need open a confirmed PayPal account in Nigeria? On the other hand are you intrigued by making a PayPal account in Nigeria for nothing.

Paypal has been a perceived as world's significant method for sending and getting of installment on the web. Somewhere in the range of couple of years back, Nigerians were not ready to appreciate this administration but rather the story is diverse today. PayPal has at last come to stay in Nigeria. In any case, one thing remains – for PayPal to empower Nigerians get installment with their Nigeria PayPal account.

In spite of this deficiency in Nigeria PayPal, numerous Nigeria online entrepreneurs are as yet joining with PayPal and the number continue expanding each day.

Why do having a Nigeria PayPal account making so much buzz?

On the off chance that you are a Nigerian and you are into universal business exchanges, you require a PayPal record to encourage your business.

In the event that you are a Nigerian and there is a requirement for you to send cash from Nigeria to your relative, relative or companion abroad, you require a PayPal account.

On the off chance that you a Nigeria and you have to make installment for gathering enlistment abroad while in Nigeria, you require a PayPal account.

I am one of the individuals who have been utilizing PayPal as a part of Nigeria. Along these lines, on the off chance that you need to go along with me; no issue. I will demonstrate to you best practices to open a Nigeria PayPal account; for nothing out of pocket and afterward how to confirm the PayPal account utilizing your GTBank's record Naira MasterCard. You can likewise interface PayPal account with Firstbank VISA or Naira Mastercard or any Nigerian bank's Visa or MasterCard. It additionally works fine.

The most effective method to Open a Nigerian PayPal Account

Here is an aide for beginner who need to agree to a PayPal account right here in Nigeria.

1. Visit Nigeria PayPal landing page by writing in www.paypal.com/ng/in your Google web search tool or program. At the upper right corner of the page, click on"Signup"

2. On the following page showed under the "individual" segment for an individual record, click on "Open Account"

3. Fill in all the essential points of interest including your substantial email location and after that snap on "Concur and Create Account".

4. An email message will sent to the email address you enrolled the record with.

5. Immediately open another window or website page and sign into email to enact your PayPal account by tapping the actuation join sent to your letter box you

Step by step instructions to check PayPal account Using GTBank's Naira MasterCard

Checking your PayPal record will permit you spend your cash as much as you need however without confirmation you will be confined as far as possible exchange of $250.

1. Subsequent to tapping on the "concur and make account catch, another page for filling in your bank charge card points of interest would be shown. I utilized GT Bank's Naira MasterCard to check my own PayPal account.

2. Explore to your dashboard on the off chance that you are not diverted consequently. On the right hand side of your dashboard, Click on "Connection and affirm credit or check card" or "Get Verified" catch in your record's dashboard, deliberately include your GTBank Mastercard subtle elements here once more, tap on "Proceed".

3. PayPal will deduct $1.95 from your GTbank account however they will discount you back the cash inside 24hrs on the grounds that opening PayPal account in Nigeria is free. Your bank will instantly send you a SMS or email with a code which you will use in finishing the rest of the confirmation procedure. continue reading:http://internetsecrets2016..com.ng/2016/08/how-to-open-gtbank-verified-paypal.html
Re: How To Open Gtbank Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria For Free by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Please can a Nigerian paypal account receive payments from abroad?

1 Like

Re: How To Open Gtbank Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria For Free by foriegngist1: 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
no it cannot receive payment, but i will create a post soon on how to receive paypal payment from abroad to nigeria
Re: How To Open Gtbank Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria For Free by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 12, 2016
foriegngist1:
no it cannot receive payment, but i will create a post soon on how to receive paypal payment from abroad to nigeria
Ok thanks dude. Will be waiting.
Re: How To Open Gtbank Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria For Free by Sphilip1(m): 9:19am On Aug 12, 2016
Boss, what about payza. Does it also receive payment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Open Gtbank Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria For Free by syphs(m): 8:10am On Nov 02, 2016
Paypal is not accepting my card pls help
Re: How To Open Gtbank Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria For Free by jeronimo(m): 12:12am On Jan 07, 2017
syphs:
Paypal is not accepting my card pls help

Hello, were you able to resolve the issue? I am about opening my paypal account too. Thanks
Re: How To Open Gtbank Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria For Free by MarvelJ: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2017
hi thanks for the steps... i tried but the paypal is still not accepting my gtbank card. what should i do pls
Re: How To Open Gtbank Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria For Free by igwelomO(m): 8:01am On Mar 31, 2017
Am also having the same issue linking my first bank and zenith account with my paypal account. Have followed the steps and it still didn't work.
Pls kindly assist thanks.
Re: How To Open Gtbank Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria For Free by Brosly: 10:13am On Jun 01, 2019
Thanks for the useful step, Can Nigeria PayPal receive money now from abroad now?
Re: How To Open Gtbank Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria For Free by oladele1995(m): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2019
yes

1 Like

Re: How To Open Gtbank Verified Paypal Account In Nigeria For Free by Brosly: 12:53am On Jun 02, 2019
Alright, respect bro

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Get Electrocuted Easily? / 6 Gadgets Your Smartphone Has Made Irrelevant / Astronomers Now Agree Universe Is Nearly 14 Billion Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.