Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Woman Abandons Her Baby At A Church In Cross River State (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Abandons Her Baby At A Church In Cross River State (photo) (423 Views)

Acid Poured On A Lady 24 Hours After Her Wedding, Husband Abandons Her (Photos) / Raped At 12, Had A Baby At 15, Now Sleeps In The Cold (pic) / Crown Polytechnic Student Abandons Her Baby Hours After Giving Birth In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Abandons Her Baby At A Church In Cross River State (photo) by ChuzzyBlog: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
A woman dumped her one year and five months old baby at the Assemblies of God Church, Obudu, Cross River State last week in order to get the pastor's attention to the plight of her family.

The woman identified as Monica dumped her son at the church on Thursday, August 4th at about 2:30pm with some clothes after the district Reverend of the church, Francis Agianpuye had given her N1,000 some days earlier.

According to CrossRiverWatch, Reverend Agianpuye said he when he discovered the child, he sent some youths to find the mother but they couldn't find her. Rev. Agianpuye reported the matter to the Obudu division of the Nigeria Police Force before he took the boy back home to take care of him.

The woman returned later to pick up her child.

http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/08/woman-abandons-her-baby-at-church-in.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Woman Abandons Her Baby At A Church In Cross River State (photo) by HungerBAD: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
It is not easy to be a mother.

I respect mothers.It is not easy to become a mom, It takes a lot of love,kindness,willingness to make sacrifices and most importantly patience to be a mother.

Any mother is a rare breed. A big thank you to all mothers on Nairaland.

And that is why it pains me a lot,when I read stories of this kind of mother in this story,or those that throw away newly born babies in the gutter or thrash.

I have nothing else to say.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Abandons Her Baby At A Church In Cross River State (photo) by Tunami(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hungerbad.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Several Prisoners Killed, Others Injured In Abakaliki Foiled Jail / Boko Haram Terrorist Commander, Abubakar Shekau Has Been Fatally Wounded Report / Drunk Kenya Man Murders Mother .. Father Dodges Stool That Kills His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.