Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

WRITERS TO RUNNERS (the Great Transformation) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WRITERS TO RUNNERS (the Great Transformation) (404 Views)

See The Great Handwork Drawn In Celebration Of Prof Wole Soyinka's 82nd Birthday / Oppurtunity For All Fiction Writers To Make Something For Themselves. / Story Of My Transformation - (a Werewolf Tale) By Marryjoanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WRITERS TO RUNNERS (the Great Transformation) by Pureheart91(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2016
I came across ds web tru a frnd of myne wo had convinced me of its nyc platform available early lst yr..hence i decided 2 chk it out and was quite impresd frm wat i saw wink
so i decided 2 scan tru d literary section, and wow deir it was grin dose kul, xcitn,thrilln,motivatin n sumtious(dnt knw d meanin tho) stories awiatin d pleasure of my eyes. Yes it was such a gift getn 2 read such kul stories 4 free(despite using a data for 1k+ per month) cheesy
it so much amazed me dat i had insomania(no be only romania) for straight 1wk.
Chai i was beginin to undastand d Adage -"awof d run belle", as i was so much like PMB in d early hours of d Day cry i was indeed zombified. Yet the worst was about to hit me.

Can u imagine afta skipn meals,relaxation,hangouts n hukups; because dier was dis one story i was so into. D autor, abee writa or copy pasterer of d beutiful piece, had d enfrontry(ds gramma big oo) to abandon,leave,neglect and discharge
d story halfway for 2months and still countin such a grt piece and to top it all,d writer is always seen commentn on oda platform frequently.
Moreso,d ghostreader in me had to voice out to d neccesary autorites dah such act of Transformation from writa 2 runna be contailed hencefort,sugestsn dah rulez be made in such a way dah writers must finish dier piece b4 venturin elsewhere on ds platform.

Thanks 4 readin--urs converted ghostre
ada....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Masquerade By Kendra Lynn (award Winining Short Story) / Question Of The Day For Africans... / The Goodgal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.