Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal - K1 The Ultimate - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal - K1 The Ultimate (11108 Views)

Where Can I Get To Download Dr. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister, Reality Mp3 / Wasiu Ayinde Consolidation (full Album) / King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal - K1 The Ultimate by gianni(f): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2006
any fuji fan in the house?

k1 is the man.
but i prefer his live performance.

beautiful lyrics

catchy phrases

above all,danceable tunes [ alujo to da ]

show some love ,people ,
especially if you are an islander

awa ti e nwo yio,awa l'islanders!
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal - K1 The Ultimate by monzi: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2006
yea, KWAM is coo. I like da Live in London album. Haba Suzie and Adara are cool.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal - K1 The Ultimate by gianni(f): 12:10am On Dec 15, 2006
@monzi

yeah.esp haba suzie
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal - K1 The Ultimate by ikamefa(f): 4:57am On Dec 15, 2006
young wasiu when he was coming up was da bomb
now that he is rich and famous nahhhhh
i aint feeling him like i used to
i would rather listen to obesere and saheed osupa
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal - K1 The Ultimate by gianni(f): 5:18am On Dec 15, 2006
i believe he's better now with the way he's fused the sax into fuji
creative,i think.

i prefer saheed osupa to obesere
[though i don't know any of his songs but i've seen him in a couple of yoruba movies
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal - K1 The Ultimate by ikamefa(f): 5:26am On Dec 15, 2006
gianni:

i believe he's better now with the way he's fused the sax into fuji
creative,i think.

i prefer saheed osupa to obesere
[though i don't know any of his songs but i've seen him in a couple of yoruba movies

what i listen to in fuji are the beats, the rhythm and the words or lyrics, lyrically kwam one still got it but now maybe its the ways his recent Cd's are arranged , or mixed i ain't feeling him one bit

saheed aka sarindon papa !( he is into shaje fuji)( don't know if you are familiar with this form of fuji) undecided is not that new but i love his songs the bowy gat rhythm
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal - K1 The Ultimate by gianni(f): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2006
really?
of course i know shaje ,what the likes of pasuma [hate his music] play ,she?

k1's albums,sometimes,have this funny arrangement
and with this new rave about 3 to 4 CDs in one ,annoying!
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal - K1 The Ultimate by JustGood(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2007
Oluaye of fuji
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal - K1 The Ultimate by JustGood(m): 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2007
kwam1
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal - K1 The Ultimate by labiran(m): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2007
Does anyone have the Live in London album. (A. Dara)
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal - K1 The Ultimate by oyinboaja: 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2007
na wa oh
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal - K1 The Ultimate by labiran(m): 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2007
na wa oh
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal - K1 The Ultimate by oyinboaja: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2007
na wa oh
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal - K1 The Ultimate by adefat(m): 5:02am On Mar 08, 2007
K1 IS AN ICON IN FUJI MUSIC AND MUSIC INDUSTRY AT LARGE
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal - K1 The Ultimate by ibrahim007: 8:36pm On May 18, 2007
KWAN 1 he's a living legend.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal - K1 The Ultimate by Babakwara(m): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2008
K1 , ayinde baba agba. We are the good fans of KWAM1 @FEDPOFFA. I love everything about his music style,very soft and simple in nature.Just listen to America Faaji by him.
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal - K1 The Ultimate by omogenikky(f): 7:19am On Apr 24, 2009
pls anyone know the name of the song and album where he sang

my people ayaya we must prosper ayaya
whether rain dey fall o whether sun dey shine o
shawo shawo shower shower

where can i get it onliine or can someone email it to me smiley

thanks
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal - K1 The Ultimate by bebenlo007: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2009
does anyone knows how much K1 charge to play at private parties?
Re: King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal - K1 The Ultimate by JIjaya: 11:46am On Mar 20, 2010
Hey! gianni wats ur problem wit pasuma dats gave u d gut to say u hate him.Dnt be nasty and no wat to post.K.1 even love pasuma so dont act ridiculous.Got ur sense back.

(1) (Reply)

Download Fresh Afrobeats (9JA) 2016 Party Mixtape, All Hits Back To Back! / [DOWNLOAD Video] Lil Frosh & Small Doctor – Firi Yahoo / Download [video] Flavour – Shake (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.