Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,811 members, 7,862,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Man Utd Boss Mourinho: Why I've Left Instagram... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Utd Boss Mourinho: Why I've Left Instagram... (333 Views)

Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' / Man United Boss Mourinho Hails 'untouchable Lukaku' / Mourinho: Why I Gave My Medal To Deji (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Boss Mourinho: Why I've Left Instagram... by aremodtwo(m): 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2016
Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho has explained shutting down his Instagram account. Mourinho has promised to abstain from using Instagram until Christmas because he is focusing on the new season. "I finish tomorrow," he told BT Sport in an interview recorded on the eve of the Community Shield. "Of course, tomorrow starts. Now I get serious, fun stops. I will be back for Christmas. I will share a nice family picture at Christmas and now no more fun. "You experience the feel of the people [on Instagram]. It is good to understand the dynamic and understand why my players are so much in love with it and the reason why I cannot stop them to do it."
Re: Man Utd Boss Mourinho: Why I've Left Instagram... by youngest85(m): 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
man u no jst fit ds man, i dnt knw y

(1) (Reply)

Messi Returns To Argentina / Rio2016 Olympics : Nigeria Vs Germany - ANALYSIS And CRITICISM Only / Mark A Significant Change Of Tactics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.