Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Looks Like The Lady Allegedly Rocking Davido’s World Is A Hoe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Looks Like The Lady Allegedly Rocking Davido’s World Is A Hoe (3733 Views)

Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Replies Follower Who Called Her A “hoe’ / Slay Queen Rocking Davido On Stage (Photo) / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

Looks Like The Lady Allegedly Rocking Davido’s World Is A Hoe by Confirdagency01(m): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
According to Prokotinz.com, recent investigations have unveiled the Babcock University girl allegedly vigorously rocking the world of Davido.

Freelance online investigators has revealed that a Babcock University student, Chioma Avril Rowland is allegedly involved in a romantic affair with multi-award winning international music star, Davido.

It was learnt that on June 3rd, the HKN Gang boss and his new love, Chioma also known as Avril, sent their greetings from France to Nigeria in an Instagram post captioned “Paris with Love”

Online reports also revealed that Davido has been teasing fans with this not-so-mystery-anymore girl as he posts her name ‘Avril’ on snapchat with heart/love emojis, while Chioma also posted his name (D) on her instagram bio.

A member of Davido’s HKN Records and singer, Danagog, recently sent her a shoutout on her birthday, and told her to take care of their king (Davido).

Davido follows her and so does Dbanj’s alleged wife – “Lineo”.

Just as the rumours continue to make rounds on social media, earlier today, an online influencer on Twitter, allegedly got a DM claiming that Avril is a Babcock University student, as well as some other dirty things.

Check photos bellow;

Source: http://www.prokotinz.com/2016/08/looks-like-lady-allegedly-rocking.html

Re: Looks Like The Lady Allegedly Rocking Davido’s World Is A Hoe by Airforce1(m): 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Looks Like The Lady Allegedly Rocking Davido’s World Is A Hoe by MJBOLT: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
Just stop

Re: Looks Like The Lady Allegedly Rocking Davido’s World Is A Hoe by axortedbabe(f): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
Naysayers everywhere
Re: Looks Like The Lady Allegedly Rocking Davido’s World Is A Hoe by fr3do(m): 4:51am On Aug 12, 2016
make una leave Chioma alone!
Re: Looks Like The Lady Allegedly Rocking Davido’s World Is A Hoe by flyca: 7:56am On Aug 12, 2016
Nonsense! You call her a hoe because she sleeps around or because she is female? Isn't Davido himself a hoe?

Re: Looks Like The Lady Allegedly Rocking Davido’s World Is A Hoe by lative(m): 8:00am On Aug 12, 2016
but that her problem,now she s a celebrity 'cos she's with David n we av to knw everytin she does ba?
Re: Looks Like The Lady Allegedly Rocking Davido’s World Is A Hoe by cr7lomo: 8:41am On Aug 12, 2016
flyca:
Nonsense! You call her a hoe because she sleeps around or because she is female? Isn't Davido himself a hoe?

Keep on deceiving yourself...u hear
Re: Looks Like The Lady Allegedly Rocking Davido’s World Is A Hoe by flyca: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2016
cr7lomo:

Keep on deceiving yourself...u hear
Please can you logically explain how? No insults, no name-calling. Just an intelligent response - else you are the one deceiving yourself?

Re: Looks Like The Lady Allegedly Rocking Davido’s World Is A Hoe by cr7lomo: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2016
flyca:

Please can you logically explain how? No insults, no name-calling. Just an intelligent response - else you are the one deceiving yourself?

I hv nothing to tell u...only experience wud Mk u smart and when u get it ud realize UV been myopic ...i guess u still in ur teens or mid 20s... Dont worry, experience will teach u alot
Re: Looks Like The Lady Allegedly Rocking Davido’s World Is A Hoe by madenigga(m): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2016
Whats wrong with that we all know Davido wont marry her...
Dont u know that some girls were born and re destined to be runs gals for life?
Re: Looks Like The Lady Allegedly Rocking Davido’s World Is A Hoe by madenigga(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2016
flyca:
Is she d one dat will marry Davido or d oda way round?
Re: Looks Like The Lady Allegedly Rocking Davido’s World Is A Hoe by flyca: 10:32am On Aug 12, 2016
cr7lomo:

I hv nothing to tell u...only experience wud Mk u smart and when u get it ud realize UV been myopic ...i guess u still in ur teens or mid 20s... Dont worry, experience will teach u alot
You are not as intelligent as I had thought after all. Just allegations upon allegations, no substance! Now you are guessing my age just to feel like you are proving a non-existing point. Even if I were 10, you have not engaged me in any logical or mentally challenging task yet to ascertain that you are smarter. Tell me with which experience you are talking about that I don't have yet? Tell me what it is that I haven't seen yet?

And please, before we drift too far from the main issue... If a girl sleeps around, she is a hoe. If a guy sleeps around, he is also a hoe. Davido sleeps around, therefore he is also one. No mincing of words! I do not support anybody sleeping around, male or female. But you have to learn to call a spade, by its name - a spade! Why call out and leave the other? Don't you see that you have a biased sense of judgment? If you are his fan, you have to learn to deal with it!

CC: madenigga
What has who is marrying who got to do with anything? Did Davido tell you he wants to marry a virgin? Did he disclose his sexual preferences to you? Isn't it all over Nairaland guys saying they want a woman with experience - didn't you read it on frontpage a few days ago? Abegiii! Lemme remind of very closely of a woman named Sumbo. She has 2 sons for 2Face. Did you all call her a hoe then? Isn't she enjoying marital bliss now? Also, do you know a woman called Tonto Dike. Before her marriage she was called Toto Decay here on NL. What about now? Abegi!

Re: Looks Like The Lady Allegedly Rocking Davido’s World Is A Hoe by madenigga(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2016
I dont see anything wrong with her being a hoe.
At leaat davido just made her a popular hoe so dat we unsuspecting bachelors wud know incase we come across her.
Re: Looks Like The Lady Allegedly Rocking Davido’s World Is A Hoe by flyca: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2016
madenigga:
I dont see anything wrong with her being a hoe.
At leaat davido just made her a popular hoe so dat we unsuspecting bachelors wud know incase we come across her.
So you will be comfortable marrying "an unpopular hoe"? Ok o. Lol.
But lemme also remind you that these so called popular hoes have special taste when it comes to the type of men they will choose to be with - and maybe eventually marry. Ask yourself, "do I fall in?" cheesy Ok, bye

Re: Looks Like The Lady Allegedly Rocking Davido’s World Is A Hoe by cr7lomo: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2016
flyca:

You are not as intelligent as I had thought after all. Just allegations upon allegations, no substance! Now you are guessing my age just to feel like you are proving a non-existing point. Even if I were 10, you have not engaged me in any logical or mentally challenging task yet to ascertain that you are smarter. Tell me with which experience you are talking about that I don't have yet? Tell me what it is that I haven't seen yet?

And please, before we drift too far from the main issue... If a girl sleeps around, she is a hoe. If a guy sleeps around, he is also a hoe. Davido sleeps around, therefore he is also one. No mincing of words! I do not support anybody sleeping around, male or female. But you have to learn to call a spade, by its name - a spade! Why call out and leave the other? Don't you see that you have a biased sense of judgment? If you are his fan, you have to learn to deal with it!

What has who is marrying who got to do with anything? Did Davido tell you he wants to marry a virgin? Did he disclose his sexual preferences to you? Isn't it all over Nairaland guys saying they want a woman with experience - didn't you read it on frontpage a few days ago? Abegiii! Lemme remind of very closely of a woman named Sumbo. She has 2 sons for 2Face. Did you all call her a hoe then? Isn't she enjoying marital bliss now? Also, do you know a woman called Tonto Dike. Before her marriage she was called Toto Decay here on NL. What about now? Abegi!

Ur long story only tells how inexperienced u are...i will not engage u with any arguments because they say only experience can change a mans perception... No one tells a blind man that the rain is falling...dont worry, one day experience will tell u how unreasonable and unrealistic that u have been

Re: Looks Like The Lady Allegedly Rocking Davido’s World Is A Hoe by flyca: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2016
cr7lomo:

Ur long story only tells how inexperienced u are...i will not engage u with any arguments because they say only experience can change a mans perception... No one tells a blind man that the rain is falling...dont worry, one day experience will tell u how unreasonable and unrealistic that u have been
You still haven't been able to make one point - valid or invalid. Just one. Is it that difficult? Gush! Ok, byeee

Re: Looks Like The Lady Allegedly Rocking Davido’s World Is A Hoe by Qualer: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
flyca:

Efe's Mother Fainted When Her Son Was Announced Winner Of Big Brother Naija 2017 / See Photos : I Caught Girls Having Sex Together In Unizik- Facebook User / New Photos Of Dangote’s Son-In-Law’s Alleged Babymama, Irene Nwachukwu