Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:37 AM

Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman (2846 Views)

Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by Abuzola(m): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2009
Compiled by Abuzola

2 corinthians 11:21

'to my shame, i must say, we were too weak for that ! But whatever anyone dares to boast of- i am speaking as a fool, i also dare to boast of that'
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by JeSoul(f): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2009
This thread is evidence of what happens when zealous fanaticism is coupled with lack of reason, a union thoroughly enslaved to its own false delusions - the resulting marriage becomes pregnant with blind confusion, a fetus incapable of acknowledging, talkless of comprehending anything remotely resembling truth, and then it finally gives birth to Abuzola.

. . . I'm wondering what we crime we committed in the NL religion section to be punished with such a burden. Unless of course he is simply here to provide much needed comic relief in which case it would appear he is infact a blessing in disguise - . . . and I'm inclined towards the latter smiley
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2009
JeSoul:

This thread is evidence of what happens when zealous fanaticism is coupled with lack of reason, a union thoroughly enslaved to its own false delusions - the resulting marriage becomes pregnant with blind confusion, a fetus incapable of acknowledging, talkless of comprehending anything remotely resembling truth, and then it finally gives birth to Abuzola.

. . . I'm wondering what we crime we committed in the NL religion section to be punished with such a burden. Unless of course he is simply here to provide much needed comic relief in which case it would appear he is infact a blessing in disguise - . . . and I'm inclined towards the latter smiley

I very much think this is the case. grin cheesy
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by Abuzola(m): 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2009
Jesoul, are you referring to my parent ? You better don't go near that

it wasn't abuzola that compose or forged those statement, get ur bible ane see for yourself, is this the man you claim to be inspired ? You christian need to wake up
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2009
Abuzola:

it wasn't abuzola that compose or forged those statement, get your bible ane see for yourself, is this the man you claim to be inspired ? You christian need to wake up

We are wide awake that is why it is so funny watching you STEALING from the bible and foaming in the mouth as the silliness of your religion is exposed. If someone made a thread that mohammad was a fool or schizophrenic (afterall this is established fact that he foamed in the mouth and thrashed about each time he recieved his bogus "revelations"wink, you would have been threatening fire and brimstone with Mukina rushing over to remove the thread.

But of course its ok to call Paul a fool. That is the hypocrisy of the muslim at play. Continue making yourself a laughing stock.

And besides JeSoul wasnt refering to your parents at all. Calm down.
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by Recognise: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2009
JeSoul:

This thread is evidence of what happens when zealous fanaticism is coupled with lack of reason,

a union thoroughly enslaved to its own false delusions

- the resulting marriage becomes pregnant with blind confusion,

a fetus incapable of acknowledging, talkless of comprehending anything remotely resembling truth, and then it finally gives birth to Abuzola.

. . . I'm wondering what we crime we committed in the NL religion section to be punished with such a burden.

Unless of course he is simply here to provide much needed comic relief in which case it would appear he is infact a blessing in disguise -

. . . and I'm inclined towards the latter
smiley

Just like Bigmodo everyone loves knows Abu

To appreciate brilliance, there is a need to experience recklessness

Abu is a classic Genesis 50:20 and Roman 8:28 case

Genesis 50:20 NIV:

You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.

Romans 8:28 KJV:

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

When will the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) strike be called off? We might have a breather then
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by e4emma(m): 10:20pm On Sep 24, 2009
@jesoul abeg mind d way u talk 2 pple some dnt alow insult on their private life. @topic when u read more abt apostle paul u wil understand dis statement of his.do u knw dat he was a great persecutor of christains just like most of u on NL b4 he was arrested by christ.i just wonder aw mst wuld regret their evil nd stupid coment dey had post on NL when dey get arrested by christ.
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by Abuzola(m): 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2009
@david. Don't accuse me of anything na ur bible talk am, no be me
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2009
Abuzola:

@david. Don't accuse me of anything na your bible talk am, no be me

all the one we've been quoting from your quran has earned us death threats, locked or mysteriously disappearing threads. What are you muslims afraid of?
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by Abuzola(m): 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2009
How many thread of yours were locked ? My countless thread have been lock from time to time so wetin be ur palava
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by GODSON2009(m): 11:28pm On Sep 24, 2009
Abuzola:

@david. Don't accuse me of anything na your bible talk am, no be me
so you still dont get the reason they are laughing at you??
davidylan:

all the one we've been quoting from your quran has earned us death threats, locked or mysteriously disappearing threads. What are you muslims afraid of?
they are afraid of what is happening now i.e christians converting their followers hence the intimidation
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by Abuzola(m): 11:36pm On Sep 24, 2009
Hiss
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by democrazy(m): 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2009
IGNORANUS

(A person who's both stupid and an asshole) embarassed
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by noetic2: 11:49pm On Sep 24, 2009
JeSoul:

this is so harsh. . ,   grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by democrazy(m): 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2009
This thread is evidence of what happens when zealous fanaticism is coupled with lack of reason, a union thoroughly enslaved to its own false delusions - the resulting marriage becomes pregnant with blind confusion, a fetus incapable of acknowledging, talkless of comprehending anything remotely resembling truth, and then it finally gives birth to Abuzola.

grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by Abuzola(m): 12:11am On Sep 25, 2009
@jesoul. I demand an explanation, are you talking to my parents or what ?

@democrazy, in ur village is that how to chariste democracy by calling me asshole despite the fact that its ur bible that says so
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by Shaz(f): 12:31am On Sep 25, 2009
Abuzola:

Compiled by Abuzola

'to my shame, i must say, we were too weak for that ! But whatever anyone dares to boast of- i am speaking as a fool, i also dare to boast of that'

Abuzola:

@democrazy, in your village is that how to chariste democracy by calling me asshole despite the fact that its your bible that says so

The Bible is more than you can decipher - I suggest you stick to some 'verbal reasoning'
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by Abuzola(m): 12:53am On Sep 25, 2009
Its ur bible fault, be a man and admit it
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by e4emma(m): 1:20am On Sep 25, 2009
@Abuzula and jesoul u guyz r turnin dis platform into a battle field nd dats makin it boring 4 some of us.stop bhaving like kids
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by kolaxy(m): 1:29am On Sep 25, 2009
sorry for the mix up
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by Abuzola(m): 1:34am On Sep 25, 2009
Haa yawa don gas. So kola is the man behind that democracy ID. If you fear satan modify your post
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 25, 2009
Abuzola:

Compiled by Abuzola

as usual, here's the rest of the chapter which abuzola and other atheists dont bother quoting since it doesnt tally with their twisted interpretation:

What anyone else dares to boast about—I am speaking as a fool—I also dare to boast about.

22 Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they Abraham's descendants? So am I.

23 Are they servants of Christ? (I am out of my mind to talk like this.) I am more. I have worked much harder, been in prison more frequently, been flogged more severely, and been exposed to death again and again.

24 Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one.

25 Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea,

26 I have been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in danger from bandits, in danger from my own countrymen, in danger from Gentiles; in danger in the city, in danger in the country, in danger at sea; and in danger from false brothers.

27  I have labored and toiled and have often gone without sleep; I have known hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked.

28  Besides everything else, I face daily the pressure of my concern for all the churches.

29 Who is weak, and I do not feel weak? Who is led into sin, and I do not inwardly burn?

30  If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness.

31 The God and Father of the Lord Jesus, who is to be praised forever, knows that I am not lying.

32 In Damascus the governor under King Aretas had the city of the Damascenes guarded in order to arrest me.

33 But I was lowered in a basket from a window in the wall and slipped through his hands.

abuzola any more questions about this Jesus who "torments" you in your sleep?

and yes, Paul did call himself a foolish man. More arsenal for you?
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by Abuzola(m): 1:38am On Sep 25, 2009
@tpiah, what does the rest of the verse change ? Did he admit he was crazy while saying it or what. Madan new zealand i ask you
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by kolaxy(m): 1:41am On Sep 25, 2009
@Abuzola,

Who is democracy? I was actually going to reply to you in another thread.Thought you were referring to me there. OK
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by Abuzola(m): 1:52am On Sep 25, 2009
@kolaxy, i detest lying
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by Tudor6(f): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2009
Abuzola be cool. . . .no one insulted your parents.
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by Tudor6(f): 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2009
tpia.:

as usual, here's the rest of the chapter which abuzola and[b] other atheists[/b] dont bother quoting since it doesnt tally with their twisted interpretation:

abuzola any more questions about this Jesus who "torments" you in your sleep?

and yes, Paul did call himself a foolish man. More arsenal for you?
How many atheists did you see on this thread?
You just feel the need to mention atheists anytime your butt scratches. . . . Could it be because you know that christianity is one BIG LIE?
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by noetic2: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2009
are u the only atheist on this forum? did u have to respond? shocked shocked
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2009
Tudór:

How many atheists did you see on this thread?
You just feel the need to mention atheists anytime your butt scratches. . . . Could it be because you know that christianity is one BIG LIE?

I'm confused as to what correlation you were trying to draw here. Tpia calls the attention of muslims and atheists to a popular tactic employed by both groups - the deliberate quoting of bible verses OUT OF CONTEXT to draw a preconceived opinion! How does that tell you she thinks christianity is a lie?
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by muhsin(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2009
And the concurrent and deliberate quoting of Qur'an verses OUT OF CONTEXT to draw a preconceived opinion by Christians on this board!
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2009
muhsin:

And the concurrent and deliberate quoting of Qur'an verses OUT OF CONTEXT to draw a preconceived opinion by Christians on this board!

sorry but the quotations of the quran are CLEARLY within context as many christians go out of their way to provide supporting material from the same quran and hadiths to support their claims. This is NOT the case with confused muslims who think the only way to defend the quran's ridiculous and murderous bent is NOT to provide evidence from the quran showing christians are making deliberate misinterpretations but to ferret in the bible for verses to twist out of context.
Re: Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman by Tudor6(f): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2009
davidylan:

I'm confused as to what correlation you were trying to draw here. Tpia calls the attention of muslims and atheists to a popular tactic employed by both groups - the deliberate quoting of bible verses OUT OF CONTEXT to draw a preconceived opinion! How does that tell you she thinks christianity is a lie?
This is a lie.
Tpia is fond of mentioning atheist at every excuse like we torment her in dreams. There was absolutely no need as it wasn't an atheist who opened the thread neither did one comment.

And oh. . . .atheists don't quote the bible out of context. . . .we tell it as it is written.

(1) (2) (3)

Should I Always Expect Blessings Each Time I Give To God? / Where Do Wailing Women Prayer Group Hold In Abuja / Types Of People True Christians MUST Not Associate With In The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.