Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Has Anyone Used This Phone??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Anyone Used This Phone??? (1476 Views)

Has Anyone Used This Phone? / Check Out This Phone, U Will Not Be Disappointed ( Photos) / Has Anyone Used The Xtouch X4 Plus Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Used This Phone??? by princemi(m): 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
Am looking to buy a mid range phone, was checking Konga and i saw this phone. the name is Alcatel Pop 4 Plus. The specs are nice but am still in doubt whether or not to go for it. Pls has anyone used it ? i'd really appreciate your HONEST reviews... thanks

Re: Has Anyone Used This Phone??? by tboibamz: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
Its a new product. I think its cool judging from the image.drop the full specs if you can

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Used This Phone??? by ikombe: 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
NETWORK LAUNCH Announced 2016, February
Status Coming soon.
Exp. release 2016, Q3 BODY

Dimensions 151 x 77 x 8 mm (5.94 x 3.03 x 0.31 in) Weight

- SIM Single SIM (Micro-SIM) or Dual SIM (Micro-
SIM, dual stand-by)

DISPLAY Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Size 5.5 inches (~31.8% screen-to-body ratio)

Resolution 720 x 1280 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)

Multitouch Yes, up to 5 fingers

PLATFORM OS Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 CPU Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7 GPU Adreno 304

MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB

Internal 16 GB, 1.5 GB RAM

CAMERA

Primary 8 MP, f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash Features Geo-tagging, face/smile detection, HDR,
panorama Video 720p@30fps

Secondary 5 MP, LED flash SOUND Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones Loudspeaker Yes 3.5mm jack Yes

COMMS WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP GPS Yes, with A-GPS Radio FM radio USB microUSB v2.0 FEATURES Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
(optional) Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push
Email, IM Browser HTML5 Java No - MP3/AAC+/WAV/Flac player
- MP4/H.264 player
- Document viewer
- Photo/video editor BATTERY Removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery Stand-by Up to 525 h (2G) / Up to 500 h (3G) Talk time Up to 18 h (2G) / Up to 15 h (3G) MISC Colors Various
Re: Has Anyone Used This Phone??? by princemi(m): 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2016
somebody, anybody, just please review the phone...am in a very big dilemma here
Re: Has Anyone Used This Phone??? by Jholland(f): 6:42am On Aug 13, 2016
Okay, I haven't really heard of the phone but its not advisable to go for unknown brands because spare parts,though I was kinda intrested in it my myself since I think its high time I change my phone, but I was reading through the specs and was like okey its kinda cool till I got to the camera and was like wtf!!! 8mp? In 2016!!!!! but somehow the sec cam compensated me kept scrolling till I gat to the battery and I just went Bleep IT!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Used This Phone??? by claycares: 8:41am On Aug 13, 2016
Alcatel is a very good phone brand and the idol 4 has interesting specs for the price. The only drawback i discovered is the Chipset Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 CPU Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7 GPU Adreno 304. It can't handle multitasking or heavy applications properly. Hope this helps?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Used This Phone??? by princemi(m): 8:27am On Aug 14, 2016
Jholland:
Okay, I haven't really heard of the phone but its not advisable to go for unknown brands because spare parts,though I was kinda intrested in it my myself since I think its high time I change my phone, but I was reading through the specs and was like okey its kinda cool till I got to the camera and was like wtf!!! 8mp? In 2016!!!!! but somehow the sec cam compensated me kept scrolling till I gat to the battery and I just went Bleep IT!!!!!!!!!

i know right? thanks
Re: Has Anyone Used This Phone??? by princemi(m): 8:28am On Aug 14, 2016
claycares:
Alcatel is a very good phone brand and the idol 4 has interesting specs for the price. The only drawback i discovered is the Chipset Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 CPU Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A7 GPU Adreno 304. It can't handle multitasking or heavy applications properly. Hope this helps?

yes, thanks man
Re: Has Anyone Used This Phone??? by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 14, 2016
Jholland:
One of the importance of a snapdragon processor is that it optimise battery & don't also forget that the battery is removable & you can as well get a spare battery.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Used This Phone??? by kvngjesse(m): 9:05am On Aug 14, 2016
Jholland:
My girl uses Alcatel one touch popstar and the front 5mp cam is great!!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Used This Phone??? by princemi(m): 9:35am On Aug 20, 2016
so 337 sales on konga and not even one is a nairalander

the fone was delivered to me but i rejected it cos of the kind of comments i saw here

(1) (Reply)

Best Apps To Create 3D Images With Your Android Smartphone / How To Unlock Samsung With Cracked Or Broken Screen / Do You Think Nokia 8 Can Compete With Recent Flagships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.