Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Scammed;www.waecdatabase.org :beware!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scammed;www.waecdatabase.org :beware!!! (393 Views)

Ijebu School Nursing Form: How I Got Scammed / Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / Check 2016/17 WAEC Result Now | WAEC Result Checker @ Www.waecdirect.org (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scammed;www.waecdatabase.org :beware!!! by Yusfulbuoy(m): 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
Good pm guys... There is a guy in my area that sat for the just concluded may/june waec examination and plead to me to help check his result via my phone but on checking all his subject offered was HELD.... then I told him if he is lucky, the result might be release in weeks or year to come... He started panicking in explain to his dad who called a man believed to be working in waec office.... Sent the details and subject offered to the man who promised to work on his result within 24hrs and charged 20,000 which was sent to his zenith bank account, then he called the guy to check his result through WWW.WAECDATABASE.ORG.... I suspected foul play immediately when he told me.. We check through the site and all his paper was excellent then I decided to check via waec official site www.waecdirect.org then the result was still held which means the fake jamb official cloned d exact waec site and hosted it online in which he might have been using to deceive candidate to come for all kind of upgrading without genuine effect on official site..... Please let's beware of such cheap trick, your result can't be upgrade by any waec official...waec is not that cheap to leave it database void.... Thanks

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH Notice To Screening Candidates (2016/2017) With Awaiting Results / Federal Polytechnic, Ado-ekiti 2016/2017 UTME [ND] Admission Screening Begins / Engineering Study Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.