Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Liz Benson's Wedding Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Benson's Wedding Photos (105219 Views)

Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor / Liz Benson Looks Ageless And Graceful In New Photos / Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by DAVIDIKAMA: 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2009
am happy for that my sister ooo
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by shilling(f): 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ wakagirl

Gurl, I stated my opinion. If u got a problem with pple doing that, see a shrink. U got some serious issues there, it's really hilarious.
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by debosky(m): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2009
fayahsoul:

She has fake hair, fake skin tone, fake eye brows, fake nails, fake attitude and she's faking virginity by wearing white, so a fake age should come easy. na today tongue
grin grin grin

Easy on the beef my dear. White doesn't symbolise virginity, at least not in it's origins - it was a fashion change by the Victorians. SIMPLE.

PS - I don't think her skin tone is fake. . . don't ruin one of my few remaining fantasies. sad
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by posakosa(m): 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2009
ooooh oooh, the fight has begun grin grin grin
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by TheSly: 11:29pm On Sep 28, 2009
Oh shocked shocked Oh !

Nigerians and superstitious life,
She is from Pure water.

cheesy
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by chiogo(f): 4:08am On Sep 29, 2009
Ah, I just love nairaland.

It gives invisible people the confidence to spew crap about people's looks while hiding their ugly selves behind the computer.

It really doesn't get any better than that - confidence I mean grin

@topic, congrats to her oo.
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by adebayo201: 11:43am On Sep 29, 2009
The Sly:

Oh shocked shocked Oh !

cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i cant bt just lauffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by toxy(f): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2009
waoh dere's real beef in d house here,but all d same if she decides to get married who cares it's her life. provided her children aren't complaining so who are u to?ride on LIZ.
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by spikedcylinder: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2009
chiogo:

Ah, I just love nairaland.

It gives invisible people the confidence to spew crap about people's looks while hiding their ugly selves behind the computer.

It really doesn't get any better than that - confidence I mean grin

@topic, congrats to her oo.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by jennyd1: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2009
;d
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by smileskiss(f): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2009
nairalanders na wa for ona ooooooooooooooooooo
ona sabi change topic is seconds,

@poster: i am happy for Lizzy, have a sweet home.
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by Amk: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2009
:oOh my gudness! I'm so happy 4 dt rare, evergreen beautiful Liz. Ds is just d beginning of ur better days.
All bad belles go see ur up rising, dem go go hell go catch fire. Fire!!!!

Enjoy Lizzy luv, I tanda 4 ur back gidibam. enjoy ya honey moon,  smiley kiss
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by McDoe(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2009
Liz is one lady I have always loved. The very day I had a handshake with her, I saw an elegant woman full of warmth and respect. May God bless her marriage, Amen.
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by sley4life(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2009
her hubby is 222222222222 short. Liz is far taller than Him
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by sley4life(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2009
Although liz take like a decade & half senior me, but if she give me make i chook i go enter without looking back cheesy
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by phemmymo: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2009
amakone i think you can work at CTU and be digging out bits. women dont know how to hold themselves after the death of there husband.why can she remain a widow and look up on what she has than to marry another person. Would she say that the marriage is the best thing to do?
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by McDoe(m): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2009
sley4life:

Although liz take like a decade & half senior me, but if she give me make i chook i go enter without looking back cheesy

That one na banker!
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by sosisi(f): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2009
Amk:

:oOh my gudness! I'm so happy 4 dt rare, evergreen beautiful Liz. Ds is just d beginning of your better days.
All bad belles go see your up rising, dem go go hell go catch fire. Fire!!!!
Enjoy Lizzy luv, I tanda 4 your back gidibam. enjoy ya honey moon, smiley kiss

Don't mind all the people talking rubbish about this fine woman.
let them post the pictures of their sisters and mothers here and let's see if the width of our screens can contain them that's assuming the wowority will allow such a task in the first place.
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by Anabel(f): 1:39am On Sep 30, 2009
wow i have always loved this woman, she is very gorgeous, am happy for her, her wedding pictures are nice
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by bintab(f): 3:58am On Sep 30, 2009
Liz,Liz my dear Liz i wish you a happy married life.
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by iorhenter(m): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2009
Typical Nigerians,  angry angry, when are we going to change from the ways of our fore-fathers. Some say she is ugly, still others,  the church is ??. How is any of these of any concern to you? Oh Nigerians! Nigerians!! Nigerians!!!  lipsrsealed

To the Beautiful Lizy I say CONGRATULATIONS

To those that feel she doesn't deserve to get married - she has so keep your opinion
To those that feel she is ugly- The Handsome young man Beheld BEAUTY
To those that feel the building is ? - You were not invited afterall
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by chychy4us: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2009
@shilling Pray for God to give you a husband first b4 u start selecting the kind of church you ll do your own. grin
Go mama!!! congratulation m happy for you
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by baani(m): 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2009
Na wa abeg didnt anyone notice the bride's maid large boobs or abi na some manual adjustments,
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by mohawkchic(f): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2009
[size=13pt]~She looks gorgeous. .Love this pic of her

[img]http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Liz-Benson-Wedding-Bella-Naija002-409x600.jpg
[/img]

~Most women shud be wishing to look this good when they get this old. . .  grin 

~She ages like Fine Wine. . .  
[/size]
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by ifyalways(f): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2009
MC that pic is great.Look at the tummy kiss shes simply gorgeous.
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by mohawkchic(f): 12:03am On Oct 01, 2009
[size=13pt]~I cudnt agree more Ifyalways. . her choice of wedding dress is age appropriate too,nothing elaborate. .

~You like the design on the bodice of the dress too huh?. . i also like the Peplum Jacket. . .not so keen on the veil tho grin
[/size]
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by CrudeOil2(m): 1:20am On Oct 01, 2009
She is not beautiful at all.
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by mollistic(f): 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2009
she still looks young, nothing is bad about her. jealousy make una watch una back.
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by mavisblack: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2009
she is nothing but a bitch,who made sure my mum younger sister died,just 4 her 2 marry her husband.She is far older than d fake bishop and she is already showing her brutality as a step mum 2 my cousins.Willl give d full jist soon.
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by koolchicco: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2009
mavisblack:

[color=#990000]she is nothing but a bitch,[/color[b]]who made sure my mum younger sister died,just 4 her 2 marry her husband.[/b]She is far older than d fake bishop and she is already showing her brutality as a step mum 2 my cousins.Willl give d full jist soon.

More Plssssssssssssssss! shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by sweeti14(f): 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2009
shiz still as stunnin as evar grin
Re: Liz Benson's Wedding Photos by vanni(f): 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2009
Now u almost made me forget to say congratulations to Liz

I,m happy for you

May God bless your marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams / Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.