Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

See This Message I Saw From A Facebook Impostor Of Deeper Life General Overseer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See This Message I Saw From A Facebook Impostor Of Deeper Life General Overseer (672 Views)

I Thought I Knew How To Pose Until I Saw These Pictures / My Chat With Bishop Oyedepo Impostor / See The Funny Message I Got From Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See This Message I Saw From A Facebook Impostor Of Deeper Life General Overseer by bstringz(m): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
I was just minding my own business on Facebook this evening, trying to do my work. My Facebook buzzed and I rushed to check, thinking it was better something o! I checked the message and to my surprise it was from deeper life G.O William kumuyi! Ah! Who am I for this anointed man of God to message me? And I checked the message, abeg see what I saw o!

Please share this to alert your friends and family of this impostor.

http://truenaijayarn.com/see-what-i-saw-from-a-facebook-impostor-of-deeper-life-general-overseer-william-kumuyi/

Www.truenaijayarn.com

Re: See This Message I Saw From A Facebook Impostor Of Deeper Life General Overseer by ammyluv2002(f): 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lolz...so cheap!

1 Like

Re: See This Message I Saw From A Facebook Impostor Of Deeper Life General Overseer by MENZPRIDE(m): 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
So cheap and threadbare!
Op you for ask am "for this Buhari economy?"

(1) (Reply)

Start Ur Ladies Shoe Business Today, Get US Abd UK Shoes Very Cheap. / Joke Of The Day / Pls Help This Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.