Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Parent Ties 4-year-old To A Tree For Being Too Naughty (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Parent Ties 4-year-old To A Tree For Being Too Naughty (photos) (750 Views)

Wife & Her 2 Sons Kill Her Husband In Anambra, Bury Him Under A Tree (Graphic) / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Alfa Paid Me N500 To Lure 3-Year-Old To His Death - 15-Year-Old Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parent Ties 4-year-old To A Tree For Being Too Naughty (photos) by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 12, 2016
A shocking photograph has emerged of a 4-year-old boy tied to a tree by his family for being too naughty.
[img]http://gistcart.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Family-ties-4-year-old-to-a-tree-for-being-too-naughty-photos.d63[/img]
According to Dailymail, the boy identified by his surname Zhong, was recently spotted by passersby in the Yongchuan district of Chong Qing, China. Reports have it that the child lost his mother to meningitis in January, 2015 and his father works in another town to earn cash to pay of heavy debt which leaves the boy to be at the mercy of his aging aunt and uncle.
The uncle and aunt who are in their 60s say that they are not able to care for the boy as he is too naughty because a while ago, the boy disappeared and it took a team of locals hours to find him.

Boy playing in a spare concrete mixer
Before being tied the tree, the boy was seen playing in a spare concrete mixer which his family says is incredibly dangerous. Terrified that they would lose him again, the couple decided to a take drastic action, tying him to a tree using rope.
What a punishment!
source:http://gistcart.com/parent-ties-4-year-old-to-a-tree-for-being-too-naughty-photos/
Re: Parent Ties 4-year-old To A Tree For Being Too Naughty (photos) by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 12, 2016
if this had happened somewhere in Nigeria bloggers would be like-

"Parent sacrifice their only child to the god of tree"

"shocking boy found in the woods"

"An Orphan tries to commit suicide"

grin..

Naija I hail una jare

2 Likes

Re: Parent Ties 4-year-old To A Tree For Being Too Naughty (photos) by Snow5(m): 2:05am On Aug 12, 2016
See as the child sit down like sango sacrifice...

Bet humans nor get respect for humans oo... Wetin person nor go see for this life self.
Re: Parent Ties 4-year-old To A Tree For Being Too Naughty (photos) by hakunajay(m): 7:41am On Aug 12, 2016
When I saw the topic, in my mind i was like 'Kenya again!'
Re: Parent Ties 4-year-old To A Tree For Being Too Naughty (photos) by BigMan4Life: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
End time piken

(1) (Reply)

The Funeral Of The Six Children That Died In Anambra State. / " Why Couldn't They Just Buy The Boy Akara Or Chicken To Drink The Garri He Took / Man, 32, Beaten Up, Stripped Over Rape Of Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.