Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) (33328 Views)

18-Month-Old Baby Raped To Death By A Relative In South Africa / Married Man Lands In Court For Fingering And Harassing A 12-yr-old Girl For Sex / Guard Arrested For Fingering, Sucking Employer’s Daughter’s Breasts (pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
I blame Buhari
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by hucienda: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
This man, in short, I lack words. Beyond pathetic.

NCAN. Report for duty.

This name I no no o ... I leave it to your expertise and analysis.
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Marvyx(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2016
Now I believe that this addiction is controlled by a demon
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Jediel1(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
Check Check k, confirmed. NCAN reporting for duty cheesy. Name: Emmanuel, Punishment: All fimgers shld b removed angry angry
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Opistorincos(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
This act is sickening
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by dukeprince50: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
Opistorincos:
This act is sickening
I like ur signature, but too bad my girlfriend has her own life to live, so change that shitty sign.
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Wuuworld(m): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
Osmondinho:

Rapist and paedophile spotted
Nice to have you here brother..
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by bignene(m): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Not suprise. Ipob again

Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
Osmondinho:
I propose for a bill to castrate any man caught raping children...

Click LIKE to support, Share for against
where re you proposing it to pls b4 I click "like" is it that national assembly that is only good at padding?
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Kings2rule(m): 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2016
HABA! ogini?! kilode?! Wetin dey work humans of nowadays... abeg what's all this nonsense imagine rubbish!... WETTIN BE THIS??.
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by nyabinghi(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2016
Christianity and molestation are like terry and cahill

Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by peeparty(m): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
Terrible world.
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by adedayo3193(m): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dem again

Ugandajews
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Franky826: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
iamVirus:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Ozg5oAkDjew/V6zmGe8886I/AAAAAAAKKjI/TNVVA3KzRyI0rpN4mAC2HFlIfJ9xt65MwCLcB/s320/CpmMVPgXYAEcMwA.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-AmZqMDPWGHw/V6zmHIoRdOI/AAAAAAAKKjM/KVfTv017Tgo8Pvtpd-IwdrkO0Rab9zYfwCLcB/s320/CpmMVPyWEAAhMQJ.jpg[/img]
Lagos state police command has arrested 47 year old Emmanuel Magbatie…for a case of defilement. The suspect lives in Ikorodu with the parents of the 18month old baby that was defiled. The mother of the victim narrated to the police that on the 5th of August, her daughter went to play in the suspect’s room as usual, but she was shocked to meet the suspect fingering the 18 month old baby when she went to pick her up. The suspect who blamed his action on the devil has since been charged to court.

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/2016/08/11/man-arrested-for-allegedly-defiling-18-month-old-daughter/

this is sickening!!! undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Austineabbey(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
I tink this devilish man should b sentence to 69 yes imprisonment[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
They need to chop his fingers off
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
even d evil devil don tired for em name self.... becuz anytin na em...human... u do am by urself wey ur big head dere...
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Naijageak(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
this is wickedness.
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by jameskey(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2016
Its a pity
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Austineabbey(m): 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2016
I tink this devilish man should b sentence to 69 yes imprisonment.

Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Roses1(f): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
My neighbour used to leave her baby for me and do her chores or run to the mrkt as she didnt have help. Its normal for a mother to leave her baby with her neighbour, except these days u can't trust anybody, especially if its a guy, man or boy. I'm sure the woman trusted him enof.

Mustay:

Play what at 1 year plus? Ludo They even used the word "as usual"! Who is the suspect to the mother? Is he a relative? Is the baby still being breast-fed? Who takes care of the baby while the mother is away?

The report itself get k-leg, why would the mom go and 'pick her up' from the suspect that 'lives with the parents of the 18 month old baby'?

Anyway, hope this picture parade is not just 'eko for show' because LASG has a tough stance against domestic abuse. Looking forward to a catalogue of sex offenders that can name and shame such people.

Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by jennifer10066(f): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
jesu!! If he could do this to an 18month old baby,just think about what he would have been doing to his daughters at home.

Lord have mercy on us.
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
Batlan01:
Emmanuel Magbatie?? werez he 4rm??
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
nyabinghi:
Christianity and molestation are like terry and cahill
Shut up!!! sad
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Mustay(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
Roses1:

My neighbour used to leave her baby for me and do her chores or run to the mrkt as she didnt have help. Its normal for a mother to leave her baby with her neighbour, except these days u can't trust anybody, especially if its a guy, man or boy. I'm sure the woman trusted him enof.

I quite understand this. That's why I asked who the relation was to the mother. Unfortunately, we have gotten to a stage where there is no trust even with leaving the child with the father in some extreme cases!
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Boombijj: 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
See konji handiwork

Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2016
Osmondinho:
I propose for a bill to castrate any man caught raping children...

Click LIKE to support, Share for against
Before I click, does castration kill the urge in men to do the do or it makes the ding-dong unable to rise ever again Any of these would earn you a like cool And emmmmmmmmmmm chopping it off would too angry
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
As usual i know it from the west most sophristicated part of 9ja

But seriusly this is just sick

18 month old girl come on

Senate wat do u guys do in ur office sef

I know you see paedophilia as a sensitive zone

But you can pass a bill on child molestation at least

Deter this ppl.... Til buhari grandchild is molestes b4 una go get sense
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by nyabinghi(m): 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lilimax:
Shut up!!! sad
bitch what is your problem. May a dog rape you to stupor
Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
Gosh!! This is so bad. Such a small baby. All these men that keep on blaming the devil for their evil deeds God is watching.

It's usually someone you trust that would always do things like this. Fingering a baby who's 18 month i wonder what pleasure he hoped to gain from this sacrilegious act.

He should be dealt with, I'm sure has no wife heartless man angry

Re: Man Arrested For Fingering 18-Month-Old Girl In Lagos (Photos) by Gabrendo(m): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
Na Wa!!!

House Help Feeding 1-Year-Old Baby With Liquid Soap Caught In Lagos / EEDC Staff Gruesomely Attacked By A Customer In Umudike, Umuahia (Graphic Photo) / EFCC Operatives Invade Ikorodu Hotel, "Torture" Guests And Staff