Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration (3813 Views)

How To Buy WAEC Verification Pin Online For NYSC Date of Birth (N500 Only) / UNIOSUN Lecturer Sex Scandal: "Nothing Is Going To Change My Love For You" -Wife / Does Original NECO Certificate Bear The Candidate's Date Of Birth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by Taeewo(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2016
Let’s show you how to do NYSC change of date of birth online without visiting any office. We understand that many prospective corps members have missed a few steps in their online application for call-up and now wondering if they will have to face issues of over age, maybe even when they are not up to thirty (30) years which is the specified age limit for National Youth Service in Nigeria.....

The steps to change your date of birth after registration to the date of birth submitted for your WAEC registration are:

1. Purchase the WAEC Results Verification PIN from any firstbank branch
2. Login with your email and password by clicking on ‘Resume Registration’ link on this NYSC registration portal.
3. This will present your dashboard to you
4. Click on change date of birth menu. A new page will popup for you
5. Fill the form and submit your entries
Note:

> Only WAEC Verification PIN bought from first bank can be used on the NYSC portal.
> Each candidate must buy PIN with single subscription at 300 naira only.
> PIN with more than 1 subscription is not acceptable on the NYSC platform.

https://www.students.com.ng

More of your NYSC age related questions are highly welcome....
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by eshietIntrepid(m): 7:43am On Aug 12, 2016
Interesting but why is it only first bank
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by sathel(m): 7:45am On Aug 12, 2016
Good info...

Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by Taeewo(m): 7:47am On Aug 12, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Interesting but why is it only first bank
They are the only accredited agent and its WAEC board that could answer that.
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by Affable0709(m): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2016
1st land ..
cost: 250
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by Affable0709(m): 10:36am On Aug 12, 2016
Hey there, I'm an intruder, I'm a jambite, I'm here to sell this land space...
#200 only, cheaper than the scratch card pin.
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by vicpet18: 3:42pm On May 12, 2017
I APPLYIED FOR CHANGE OF DATE OF BIRTH, IT WAS SUBMITTED AND KEEPS SHOWING ME THAT IT WILL BE PROCESSED. HOW LONG...?
Re: How To Change NYSC Date Of Birth During Online Registration by charlisco(m): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2019

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate, Verify, RRR Number And Fund NOUN Wallet for 2019 / How Best To Upgrade Hnd To B.sc / B.eng / The Waec Nov/dec Time Table 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.