Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) (6133 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / 2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / I Was Bribed N250M But Rejected: Those Who Collected It Are In Gov Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by kosovo(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2009
@ Bensen
Look look Mrs NAFDAC sorry Mrs Information minister, someone here in the USA just called Nigerians thieves, please come over and warn him. I guess that is what your shitty information minister job is all about "Rebranding shit" and calling it gold. Keep fooling yourself, I cannot believe you are being paid for that.

Come to think of it, Her job is actually to scam people into believing this "Rebranding thing" .

Just putting my tots down.
Dora is just a waste of time,
@Benson, u made a very big and valid point there.
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by ken2009(m): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2009
WHO ARE WE FOOLING ? THIS WHOLE MESS IS A RESULT OF THE IRRESPONSIBILITY OF THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT AND ITS FAILURE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITS ACTIONS. ITS THE SAME STORY WE SEE EVERYDAY. ONCE A POLITICIAN OR PUBLIC OFFICER GETS EXPOSED, THE NEXT MOVE IS TO CRY FOUL AND POINT FINGERS AT OPPOSITION. ITS TRUE THAT SONY OUGHT NOT TO HAVE AIRED SUCH AD, BUT LETS LOOK AT THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM, WHY WAS NIGERIA SINGLED OUT AS THE COUNTRY TO BE HUMILIATED,
THE TRUTH IS THAT NO ONE LIKES TO WASH HIS/HER DIRTY LAUNDRY IN PUBLIC. BUT I DARE SAY THATS EXACTLY WHAT OUR GOVERNMENT AND PEOPLE NEED IN ORDER TO EFFECT CHANGE,
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by kosovo(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2009
@ ken2009
Insert Quote
WHO ARE WE FOOLING ? THIS WHOLE MESS IS A RESULT OF THE IRRESPONSIBILITY OF THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT AND ITS FAILURE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITS ACTIONS. ITS THE SAME STORY WE SEE EVERYDAY. ONCE A POLITICIAN OR PUBLIC OFFICER GETS EXPOSED, THE NEXT MOVE IS TO CRY FOUL AND POINT FINGERS AT OPPOSITION. ITS TRUE THAT SONY OUGHT NOT TO HAVE AIRED SUCH AD, BUT LETS LOOK AT THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM, WHY WAS NIGERIA SINGLED OUT AS THE COUNTRY TO BE HUMILIATED,
THE TRUTH IS THAT NO ONE LIKES TO WASH HIS/HER DIRTY LAUNDRY IN PUBLIC. BUT I DARE SAY THATS EXACTLY WHAT OUR GOVERNMENT AND PEOPLE NEED IN ORDER TO EFFECT CHANGE,
another valid point. more pls
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by mrperfect(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2009
That is good, let them re advert what present good image of Nigeria in return as this very message they sent has scattered all over net.
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2009
Nigeria seem to be moving towards a failing state. However, it must not fail in everything.

Sony must tender a written apology!
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by MUNEER2(m): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2009
ken2009:

WHO ARE WE FOOLING ? THIS WHOLE MESS IS A RESULT OF THE IRRESPONSIBILITY OF THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT AND ITS FAILURE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITS ACTIONS. ITS THE SAME STORY WE SEE EVERYDAY. ONCE A POLITICIAN OR PUBLIC OFFICER GETS EXPOSED, THE NEXT MOVE IS TO CRY FOUL AND POINT FINGERS AT OPPOSITION. ITS TRUE THAT SONY OUGHT NOT TO HAVE AIRED SUCH AD, BUT LETS LOOK AT THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM,  WHY WAS NIGERIA SINGLED OUT AS THE COUNTRY TO BE HUMILIATED,

You are an intellectual, i salute your intelligence over this issue wink
nuzo:

Nigeria seem to be moving towards a failing state. However, it must not fail in everything.

Yeah, we deserve an apology.
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by kosovo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2009
just, tell them you want some pay check, it's not new!
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2009
kosovo:

just, tell them you want some pay check, it's not new!

Most of you here are not more than a staunch Nigeria critic than I am. The only problem is you guys seem to be enjoying the notoriety your names have attracted to the extent that you've allowed your once unbiased and objective stance drift away.

I get it. . . . . . . Why stop, if it makes you sleep well at night.
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by MUNEER2(m): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2009
When i joined on tuesday, this week, nl, my first encounter was with an idiot, but now, i can see there are actually more intellectuals on nl than are idots

nuzo:

Most of you here are not more than a staunch Nigeria critic than I am. The only problem is you guys seem to be enjoying the notoriety your names have attracted to the extent that you've allowed your once unbiased and objective stance drift away.

this is simply reasonable, no abusive statement, no expensive jokes.
Kudos to you all wink
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by vanitty: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2009
The dolt that thought of that ad in the first place should be fired, common sense dictate that all ads should not be offensive to people not to talk of a whole damn country that actually buy your products. .

That been said if the information minister want a written apology, then the sony organisation had better get their pen out and start writing.  Is that not what should have been done in the first place
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by kosovo(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2009
@nuzo

NOISE and DUMB!
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by MUNEER2(m): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2009
the question is, why in heaven's name will it be nigeria? i don't know our reputation has spoilt like this, na waaa ooo grin
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by kosovo(m): 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2009
@MUNEER2

this is simply reasonable, no abusive statement, no expensive jokes.
Kudos to you all
no comment!
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by MUNEER2(m): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2009
kosovo:

NOISE and DUMB!

haahaa, NL, una don start again
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by scottN(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2009
Can we consider that another feather added to Dora's cap just like in her NAFDAC days?
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by rhymz(m): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2009
I watched with disgust the the appalling nonsense that the chinco luking Sony exec was spewing on air in the name of apology,Dam!That was one helluva botched attempt at apologizing.There wasn't anything to suggest he was actually apologizing to Nigerians,facking general statement to me,boring hokus pokus,wat dat hell did he mean by,"some ppl re offended" that guy must be high on some cheap chinco whiskey or sth as if there was any mention of another country's name in that brainless ad.And some clueless chapz here are foaming in the mouth at the Minister's reservation abt the apology.Abeg! If they want to apologize they should get off thier high horse and do it properly and stop insulting our sensitivities.
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by rhymz(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2009
@Kosovo,are U here to make silly misplaced jokes or give meaningful views,incase U 4get,there's a thread for Ur dry jokes,U fit manage get one or two lafz there.*frowns and walks closer with a cane in his hand*
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by chizzyjay: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2009
I m reallysuprised at some Nigerians who are foolish enough to insult this country,in my oppinion is only a foolish son that goes about broadcasting his father's foolishness outside his home no matter how bad he might be.Nigeria has problems Yes!!but doesnt give any country the right to insult it cos evry country has got its own area of problems and a country like south africa has no business insulting us cos their problems are multiple.LETS WORK TOWARDS A GREATER NATION NOT TEAR IT DOWN.
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2009
Sony can go and sidon on pawto pawto, infact we want new advert to showcase our skills on the PS3
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by kosovo(m): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2009
@rhymz
@Kosovo,are U here to make silly misplaced jokes or give meaningful views,incase U 4get,there's a thread for your dry jokes,U fit manage get one or two lafz there.*frowns and walks closer with a cane in his hand*
 GO! back to the hole you came out from,  PINHEAD!
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by chizzyjay: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2009
In essence any appology tendered,is deserving, Dora kudos!!!!!!
kosovo:

@rhymz GO! back to the hole you came out from, PINHEAD!
you kosonov boy you must be an ill,misplaced Nigerian,U go to d hole ok.
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by rhymz(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2009
@Kobo,U ve come again to this thread to spew Ur smelling guts.Like i will always tell U,U re a good-for-nothing siddon talk clueless critic with a slave mentality,U can continue to kiss white ass for Ur daily bread,Nigerians don't give a fackin mess,just keep Ur "it's ok,i-deserve-the-insults" gist to Urself,maybe tell it to Ur childrien when thier white friends call em monkeys.We re way above that lvl where in order to sound intellectually liberal and oyiboyish,we just accept any shit in whateva guise.Shove Ur shitty opinions off Ur ass,we don't need em.
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by rhymz(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2009
@Kobo,U ve come again to this thread to spew Ur smelling guts.Like i will always tell U,U re a good-for-nothing siddon talk clueless critic with a slave mentality,U can continue to kiss white ass for Ur daily bread,Nigerians don't give a fackin mess,just keep Ur "it's ok,i-deserve-the-insults" gist to Urself,maybe tell it to Ur childrien when thier white friends call em monkeys.We re way above that lvl where in order to sound intellectually liberal and oyiboyish,we just accept any shit in whateva guise.Shove Ur shitty opinions off Ur ass,we don't need em.
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by CrudeOil2(m): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2009
Apology accepted.
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by chizzyjay: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2009
Bensen:

Look look Mrs NAFDAC  sorry Mrs Information minister, someone  here in the USA just called Nigerians thieves, please come over and warn him.  I guess that is what  your shitty information minister job is all about "Rebranding shit" and calling it gold. Keep fooling yourself, I cannot believe you are being paid for that.  

Come to think of it, Her job is actually to scam people into believing this "Rebranding thing"   .

Just putting my tots down.
U and that retard kosonov are pathetic fools ,go and find some brain somewhere then u can talk when humans are talking,if its necessary you talk.
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by rhymz(m): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2009
@Kosovo,may Amadioha strike U with tripplet of bush babies,facking genetic garbage like U trying to talk shit.What Ve U done for this country than sit down and criticize,stupid nitwit that talks without the aid of his brains,U better crawl back to the gutter U strolled out from,facking sell-out.
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by rhymz(m): 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2009
@Kosovo,may Amadioha strike U with tripplet of bush babies,facking genetic garbage like U trying to talk shit.What Ve U done for this country than sit down and criticize,stupid nitwit that talks without the aid of his brains,U better crawl back to the gutter U strolled out from,facking sell-out.
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by MrCrackles(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2009
rhymz:

shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy grin
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by stalliontp(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2009
Nigeria is a failed state! we are all waiting for what will come out of the dismemberment, better or worse? Time will tell. Why are some people trying so hard to disguise the obvious. How can anyone defend this crazy country?
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by chizzyjay: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2009
rhymz:

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin kiss
stalliontp:

Nigeria is a failed state! we are all waiting for what will come out of the dismemberment, better or worse? Time will tell. Why are some people trying so hard to disguise the obvious. How can anyone defend this crazy country?
Nobody is defending it and its not your duty to condemn it either!!!
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by rhymz(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2009
@Chizzyjay, Abeg thanx for telling those idiots shut up,most of em are not even Nigerians,i ve caught a lot of em like that here on Nairaland disguising as Nigerians just becoz they want thier share of the nigerian bashing,I know em when I see em.
Re: Finally Sony Apologise To Nigeria (but Rejected) by rhymz(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2009
@Chizzyjay, Abeg thanx for telling those idiots shut up,most of em are not even Nigerians,i ve caught a lot of em like that here on Nairaland disguising as Nigerians just becoz they want thier share of the nigerian bashing,I know em when I see em.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Approves 5 New Power Sub-stations In Kaduna, Enugu, Kogi, Ondo & Jigawa / ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation / Heavy Military Presence In Gidan Waya, Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.