Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 (2311 Views)

'rivers State Youths Are Lazy' - Asari Dokubo / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online / IGBOMINA YOUTHS!!! Are We Going To Be Forever Enslave To Ilorin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by pacino26(m): 8:19am On Aug 12, 2016
A follow up to the; https://www.nairaland.com/3213961/youths-occupy-nigeria-2016

The New Nigerian Youth

With great anticipation a lot of persons have watched from the sidelines what becomes of the YouthOccupy2016 thread. A lot of my brothers and sisters in the streets were ready itching to know where to vent their rage in a bid to create a better Nigeria and the security agents too have found a new mission lurking in the shadows with eye on the screen awaiting the launch date in order to protect Nigeria.
We all have one thing in common and that is our love for the country; Nigeria.
The Nigeria of our dreams will require planning and commitment from all, we as individuals should be the first line of credibility in the defense of justice and equity. Our silence was loud, this time our voices will be the true weapons of positive change.

The billion naira question now is; are we #READY? Are the Youths READY, are our security agents READY, were our parents READY?
We have to be R- Re-awakened
E- Enlightened
A- And
D- Determined
Y- Youths

The Revolution we propose is ATTITUDINAL. By the heavens we will not want to give the enemies of truth, justice, equity, peace and progress the pleasure of a single drop of the blood of an innocent youth who wants nothing more than that which was promised while growing up, while keeping vigil studying to come out with good grades and make the family proud, or toiled day and night working in some factory under dehumanized condition, but today is living in regrets and pain in the midst of plenty.

They say the best way to keep an important detail from a Nigerian is to hide it in a book; there he won’t care to search. Today The New Nigerian Youth community urges us to go back, travel through time and understand the past because he who fails to understand the failures of yesterday and learn from it will be forced to repeat it.

The New Nigerian Youth Community is made up of teams of dedicated youths buried in research to discover the secrets of equity, progress and unity. Our task was never an easy one but having survived internal crisis and media trials we became more resolute than ever to chart a new course for the teeming youths with so much energy and vigor.

The Mission, Vision and Objectives of this great community can be found on our Facebook page; Nigerian Youths.
The #READY Campaign is due for launch on the 15-8-16 on all our social media handles; Twitter- Ready@Readynaija, FB- Nigerian Youths and our website www.nigerianyouths.org www.nigerianyouths.org/login.aspx for online verified online registration effective same date stated above.

To keep us busy over the weekend, we look forward to the best group and solo acts for our creed which is in two parts, take your time with the first but we expect a 30secs audio clip for the second. The later is aimed to be promoted as caller tune. You stand the chance of doing the studio recording with our Social Media Team, an undisclosed prize equally awaits you(individual or group).

My father told me, and so did his father before him.
This land your birth place, this land your heritage;
This land your abode in flesh, this land you’ll carry in your
heart to the great beyond.
Arise brothers and sisters,
We did no wrong;
We’re here to do it right.

This land our birth place cries to be saved.
Come let’s redeem and restore Her glory.

Intermission
Welcome to the Voice of the Nigerian Youths!

Let our silence be heard the loudest and our voices the weapon of true change.
We are here to be heard!

(30secs clip)
My father told me, and so did his dad before him.
This land your birth place,
This land your heritage,
This land your abode in flesh and
this land in your heart into the great beyond.

Arise brothers and sisters!

We did no wrong but we are here to make it right.
I give my voice against all vices!
I am the first line of credibility!
In the defense of equity and justice.

I am the Voice of the Nigerian Youth!
I am here to be heard!

Audio clips to be uploaded to our Facebook acc; Nigerian Youths.

Register at www.nigerianyouths.org/signup.aspx

Cc: omobs, banmee, Nulasco, Vshock, pacino26,
Tobitrueman, pulsa, ucheokpara100, nairoland,
Eleniyan15, Pushas, richylee, Sirmuel1, Pushas,
tizblink, vickvilles, nabiz, sanyaboy, frajoe2reel,
Pedrop, ikbnice, Amusaopeyemi, Hage,
Naimolawale, Nulasco, achi4u, sweetyme001,
talk4free Guseh, TonyeBarcanista, Sarhyd,
princetigris, kuuljay, BiafranPrince, bet9ja,
cindybella101, AkpanUnanam, melodythatsme,
vickvilles, Milonis,
gensteejay, dadebayo1, csamii, Pushas,
Maduawuchukwu, MORNDEW, hardniola, Klare,
iamDiabolic, dollyjuke, ceekanMgazine,
bank2k4real, Peezzy, Beamborla, bemyguest,
Penielme, yhemsy62, Nafizzey, faaiz4ever,
DDeliverer, Izonpikin, dollyjuke, adediranta,
ThundrCork,
jking001, freeze001, OmoAjowa7, leofab,
coolestdude01,
MaziOmenuko, signature2012, zeberebe,
Amberon, Teespice, freeage7, Almajiri1,
ArodeTsolaye, megawax8,
otokx, HIGHESTPOPORI, FoxyFlow, johnstar,
cromz, HemmanuelRichy, Gchimez, eunisam,
Nicholas007, Pushas, Bizibi, Obas101,
InformedLola, Reyginus, TheFreeOne,
Shininstar30, zibi5, jamace, dadebayo1, Okikiki,
Sagealveen, ucheokpara100, ElCount,
whirlwind7, Akeem1759, byrron, 400billionman,
juman,
newbornmacho, percyshelu, Yemidaniels,
An0nimus, sanandreas, Hisduchess, Thoniameek,
vickvilles, csamii,
AnonyNymous, harrysjones, adonshow,
ALAYORMII, Oyimeoyimemua, annnikky, Babzilla,
Revolva, harrysjones, raziboi, goldenruby,
mira4u, M4gunners, Klare, Alfred234, eddyj36,
Mhizdiva, banmee, ouigy99, francizy,
majekdom2, teeghurl, danwilliams4u, kayusre,
Blessedward, sixtus3606, Ymodulus, SnowJay92,
izzou,
niggi4life, sunnyside16, dmanj, Vickertony,
mrkayusfit, corruptboss, goddys,druboon404,
byrron, dadebayo1, snaketail22, faaiz4ever,
swagaholic, frehage, joshalpha, repogirl,
timilehin007, joeekuns, Enahi, coltpython, fanficgirl, genea, serialgist, woodcook...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by pacino26(m): 8:20am On Aug 12, 2016
Progress Report.

The New Nigerian Youth is classified into;

Content Mgt Team- responsible for the materials and posts that will be made available to the general youths

Social Media Team- handling all our social handles and promoting the NEW BROTHERHOOD OF PATRIOTIC YOUTHS

IT- Creating the website, chat apps and serves also as data management in collating petitions and signatures for causes.

Planning and Strategy- proposing strategies for sustainable campaign and smooth running of the community.

This also is a call to all well meaning youths to join in this new crusade, to come together in order to plan, promote and help create the needed awareness.

WE NEED MORE TEAM MEMBERS SPREAD ACROSS THE STATES OF THE FEDERATION. Kindly join up through a pm to ariessino26@yahoo.com or BBM 7B1EBDDA www.nigerianyouths.org/signup.aspx

It may interest us to know that the Objectives and goals of the New Nigerian Youth Community is aligned with the yearnings of all as it was drafted with precision after wide consultations.

Come 15/8/16 we will be READY for the general public and congregation of Youths.

Our website boasts of an online voting system, decision making never resides on one head alone. Your Voice will and must be heard.

I am getting #READY

1 Like

Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by madridguy(m): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2016
I am ready.
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2016
WE ARE READY!!
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Tunami(m): 8:30am On Aug 12, 2016
madridguy:
I am ready.
lol, apc man, believe him at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by ajibowo11(m): 8:30am On Aug 12, 2016
yes I AM #READY
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Genea(f): 8:36am On Aug 12, 2016
I am #READY
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Tunami(m): 8:36am On Aug 12, 2016
#iamready
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2016
#ready oya....gbera
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by demefa(m): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2016
I am ready
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Beamborla(f): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2016
I'm #READY

However, it goes beyond punching on our keypads to produce I'm ready. It takes more than that.

Are we ready to educate ourselves?
Are indeed ready to take our place in the society?
Are we really ready to pay the price?
Are we ready to take the bull by the horn?
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by ProfyJay(m): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2016
# I am ready
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Sirmuel1(m): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2016
I'm READY!!!
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2016
Beamborla:
I'm #READY

However, it goes beyond punching on our keypads to produce I'm ready. It takes more than that.

Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by argon500: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2016
I am not sure we are ready yet. I have my reasons
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by ajibowo11(m): 10:20am On Aug 12, 2016
argon500:
I am not sure we are ready yet. I have my reasons
pls state ur reason
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by argon500: 10:25am On Aug 12, 2016
Niger deltan are clamoring for republic same as ipob.. Few of Yorubas are also clamoring for Odua republic. So tell me, how is the occupied stuffs going to work?

1 Like

Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by pacino26(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2016
Objectives and Mandate

To bring together all peace loving and progressive minded youths of the country in order to promote peace, unity, progress and understanding among the individual tribes, religions and social class that make up the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Conduct reviews and offer recommendations to existing practices in line with laid down procedures of the Country, States and institutions of learning.

To act as the first line of discipline, credibility and instrument of peace in the Country.

Encourage and develop Youths of this amiable country to be able to attain highest attainable position in their chosen field of businesses or career.

Initiate summits, trainings and exhibitions within the young populace aimed at equipping individuals with relevant skills and expertise to function effectively in this century.

To seek and pursue the Economic Independence of this great nation by promoting ingenuity and subsequently technological development.

To promote the call for a United Nigeria driven my the intelligence, strength and vigor of the youth.
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 12, 2016
pacino26:

Objectives and Mandate

To bring together all peace loving and progressive minded youths of the country in order to promote peace, unity, progress and understanding among the individual tribes, religions and social class that make up the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Conduct reviews and offer recommendations to existing practices in line with laid down procedures of the Country, States and institutions of learning.

To act as the first line of discipline, credibility and instrument of peace in the Country.

Encourage and develop Youths of this amiable country to be able to attain highest attainable position in their chosen field of businesses or career.

Initiate summits, trainings and exhibitions within the young populace aimed at equipping individuals with relevant skills and expertise to function effectively in this century.

To seek and pursue the Economic Independence of this great nation by promoting ingenuity and subsequently technological development.

To promote the call for a United Nigeria driven my the intelligence, strength and vigor of the youth.
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by argon500: 10:33am On Aug 12, 2016
ajibowo11:
pls state ur reason

Niger delta's are clamoring for republic same as ipob.. Few of Yorubas are also clamoring for Odua republic. So tell me, how is the occupied stuffs going to work?

1 Like

Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 12, 2016
let those who foolishly voted the dullard occupy Nigeria..... I'm not ready to be killed by zoo army

1 Like

Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by pacino26(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2016
argon500:
Niger deltan are clamoring for republic same as ipob.. Few of Yorubas are also clamoring for Odua republic. So tell me, how is the occupied stuffs going to work?

The agitations are borne out of a desire to have a wonderful working system.

I think we're as youths needs the READY campaign because a lot will be shared.

Let me ask you bluntly; HOW DO YOU FIGHT AN UNSEEN ENEMY?
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2016
@pacino, any thing short of amending the constitution and state autonomy is a waste of time.
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by snowhite07: 10:36am On Aug 12, 2016
I AM READY.
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by argon500: 10:49am On Aug 12, 2016
pacino26:

The agitations are borne out of a desire to have a wonderful working system.

I think we're as youths needs the READY campaign because a lot will be shared.

Let me ask you bluntly; HOW DO YOU FIGHT AN UNSEEN ENEMY?

Yes, I know , you can't fight an unseen enemy, but what about the enemy within?
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by pacino26(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2016
catal:
@pacino, any thing short of amending the constitution and state autonomy is a waste of time.

Just stay tuned. Like I said a lot of research and planning have been put into this.

The errors of the past will be corrected, but first the New Nigerian Youths owe it as a duty to REORIENTATE the youths , SUSTAIN the campaign and CHART a new course founded SELFLESS SERVICE AND PATRIOTISM to move this great country forward. The change we seek begins with us but we have to study.
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by pacino26(m): 11:13am On Aug 12, 2016
argon500:

Yes, I know , you can't fight an unseen enemy, but what about the enemy within?

Contact me let me show you how to fight the unseen enemy which includes the enemy within.

For the purpose of those following read below the excerpts of an interview with one of the New Nigerian Youth Vanguard.

Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by ajibowo11(m): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2016
argon500:
that y we are to come together to make things work
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by richidinho(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2016
Anything short of telling Buhari to resign is ...
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Arrow24: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2016
Am ready ooooo
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by Arrow24: 11:47am On Aug 12, 2016
Beamborla:
I'm #READY

bae am #READY to take u to the alter
Re: Youths; Are We #READY? Youthsoccupy2016 by pacino26(m): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
richidinho:
Anything short of telling Buhari to resign is ...

The least of our worries now honestly. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Pics Of Oshiomhole Driving His Wife Lara 2 Obaseki's Inauguration Venue 2day / Tension In Aba As Northerners Scamper For Safety / Concerning The Ipob Bokoharam Kingpin Arrested In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.