Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,058 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Steps On How To Borrow Megabyte (MB) From MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Steps On How To Borrow Megabyte (MB) From MTN (1186 Views)

Come And See New Stuff Mb From Airtel. Wow This Is Kinda Real And Better / How To Borrow Megabyte MB From MTN / Has Anyone Tried This Surprise Deal From MTN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps On How To Borrow Megabyte (MB) From MTN by Oluwaseydex(m): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2016
Hello MTN Users, Am highly Proud To Tell You can now borrow Megabyte MB from mtn whenever you need to browse and don’t have mb (megabyte) on your Phone.

This new product according to them allows you request for megabyte from the network on credit,when you have run out of mb and pay later.
The service is available to prepaid customers that have between 0-12 Naira on their account balance, and meet an unspecified including tenure on the network, and recharge frequency.
Follow the Simple Steps below:-
=> Dial *606#
=> Use the display menu to check if you are eligible. Mind you, this services attract charge of what you are requesting for.

Kindly Drop your comment's.
Source: http://www.loadedportal.com/forum2_theme_111267097.xhtml?tema=348
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Megabyte (MB) From MTN by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2016
I have been looking 4 a way to dispose of my empty hen sim, now I have finally found a reason. Na to just borrow 200mb and chew d sim after I don exhaust d Mb
Re: Steps On How To Borrow Megabyte (MB) From MTN by OjayDavido(m): 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Mtn just teachn us hw 2 burrow..end tym burrowin

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Battery Killing Apps... / Negone Cosmic Smartphone Launched / Miui V8 Global Stable Rom For Infinix X551 Hot Note (mt6592) Is Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.