Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

VACANCY - Yatch Club Manager With Food & Beverages Skill [LAGOS] - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VACANCY - Yatch Club Manager With Food & Beverages Skill [LAGOS] (1922 Views)

How To Apply For Nationwide Recruitment At Reactor Beverages Limited / Tasty United Beverages Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Fresh Job Recruitment 2016 At Cway Food & Beverages Co. Nigeria Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VACANCY - Yatch Club Manager With Food & Beverages Skill [LAGOS] by MariasHouse: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2016
Job Specification and Description

Position: Manager

Overview:
To profitably manage the operation, facilities, and activities of the Yatch Club, deliver value to existing members and grow the membership in line with Yatch Club vision & objectives.

Experience:
General management, Club Administration, Budgeting & Financial Management Knowledge, Computer Literate, Sponsorship Management & Communications Experience, Staff Management and Leadership, Customer Service, Must be Self-Motivated

Qualifications:
Management, Public Relations & Marketing, Administration Management, Hospitality and Food &Beverage Management (desirable)

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Hours of Duty:
- 10am - 6pm during the week and those that are required for the successful completion of duties.
- Weekend work and some evening work required.
- A flexible time will be required to cover supervision of events, functions and attendance at various meetings.

Duties

Food & Beverage
• Manage food costing budgets of existing menu to ensure profitability. Submit to Commodore for approval as required.
• Manage food costing budgets for new menus to ensure profitability as requested. Submit to Commodore for approval as required.
• Manage the food storage and preparation of the kitchen.
• Manage Bar and Restaurant stock levels. Monthly inventory.
• Ensure bar and restaurant are managed and staffed to meet club requirements

Functions, Events & Sponsorship
• Draw up schedules for events and functions including budgeting on all aspects of the kitchen.
• Current functions calendar – master updated monthly as required
• Check contents ,ingredients and pricing of incoming orders.
• Cost and control budgets of functions events where custom catering is required.
• Maximise venue hire bookings and manage staff, catering, and bar requirements for bookings
• Marketing and promotion of all the Yatch Club events, activities, and facilities.
• Maintain an ongoing program to encourage facilities bookings, participation in the Yatch Club events and recruitment of members.
• The Yatch Clucb sponsorship structure and sponsorship proposals.

Supervision, Training & Initiatives
• Creation of new menus with Training of kitchen staff on recipes as per new menus.
• Improve existing menu and quality of ingredients.
• Ongoing supervision of front-of-restaurant and kitchen staff, including bar administration security and cleaning staff.
• Implement club policy and procedure changes.
• Ensure club rooms, bar, office and other facilities are keep clean and tidy at all times.

Admin Office & Club Operations
• Ensure club operates profitably.
• Daily checks on Diesel, Fuel, Gas and Nepa
• Ensure maintenance, security, and presentation of all club trophies and display boards.
• Responsibility for the repair and maintenance of all club facilities and assets. Reporting to the Commodore.
• Prepare a repairs maintenance schedule (programmed maintenance) for Club building, storage facilities, and sundry items. Report to be presented to the Commodore on quotes for work required and recommended timing
• Programmed maintenance schedule – including costs, timing, and recommendations
• Assist office administration and enquiries

Membership
• Ensure an accurate club register of members including current contact details, skills, assistance members are able to provide to the club, and members boat register.
• Maintain positive communications with all members and stakeholders of the Yatch Club consistent with the Yatch Club vision and objectives.
• Foster positive relationships with members and sponsors.

Yatch Club Committee & Staff Meetings
• Attend monthly meetings as requested.
• Facilitate weekly management staff team meetings
• General issues and club commentary
• Requests for approvals required by Commodore

Interested & qualified candidates should send CV and a cover letter to - cvs.mariashouse@gmail.com

Subject of mail should be; 'Yatch Club Manager'
Re: VACANCY - Yatch Club Manager With Food & Beverages Skill [LAGOS] by MariasHouse: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
bump..
Re: VACANCY - Yatch Club Manager With Food & Beverages Skill [LAGOS] by MariasHouse: 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Bump.
Re: VACANCY - Yatch Club Manager With Food & Beverages Skill [LAGOS] by MariasHouse: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
bump..
Re: VACANCY - Yatch Club Manager With Food & Beverages Skill [LAGOS] by MariasHouse: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
bump
Re: VACANCY - Yatch Club Manager With Food & Beverages Skill [LAGOS] by tuto: 1:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
@mariahouse. i am 40yrs.i have 8years experience on this field.1st as a storekeeper food and beverage with federal palace hotels lagos and secondly storekeeper food and thirdly beverage store and yatch jetty senior forman with julius berger nig plc all in offshore excravos warri,read hotel and tourism management since 2001. if you want a walk in interview with me now i am in lagos it will be better, such a position with experience is rare, just my little cent
Re: VACANCY - Yatch Club Manager With Food & Beverages Skill [LAGOS] by MariasHouse: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2016
tuto:
@mariahouse. i am 40yrs.i have 8years experience on this field.1st as a storekeeper food and beverage with federal palace hotels lagos and secondly storekeeper food and thirdly beverage store and yatch jetty senior forman with julius berger nig plc all in offshore excravos warri,read hotel and tourism management since 2001. if you want a walk in interview with me now i am in lagos it will be better, such a position with experience is rare, just my little cent

@tuto,

Thank your for your response. Kindly send in your CV to the email address stated above. Do quote Nairaland in the body of the mail and you will be contacted immediately.

Regards.

Marias House
Re: VACANCY - Yatch Club Manager With Food & Beverages Skill [LAGOS] by NNature(m): 9:08am On Aug 15, 2016
Can I apply for assistant yatch manager?
Re: VACANCY - Yatch Club Manager With Food & Beverages Skill [LAGOS] by MariasHouse: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
bump
Re: VACANCY - Yatch Club Manager With Food & Beverages Skill [LAGOS] by hopyroll(m): 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2016
@marias house, What is the qualification required fir this position?
Re: VACANCY - Yatch Club Manager With Food & Beverages Skill [LAGOS] by charles009(m): 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
goodday@marias house,

I have got the necessary pre-requisite, I only lack beverage skill, can I still apply?

Best Regards
Charles
Re: VACANCY - Yatch Club Manager With Food & Beverages Skill [LAGOS] by MariasHouse: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2016
hopyroll:
@marias house, What is the qualification required fir this position?

The qualifications are stated above.. A degree or HND in any of the fields will do..
Re: VACANCY - Yatch Club Manager With Food & Beverages Skill [LAGOS] by MariasHouse: 8:16am On Aug 16, 2016
charles009:
goodday@marias house,

I have got the necessary pre-requisite, I only lack beverage skill, can I still apply?

Best Regards
Charles

Send in your CV as stated above and it will be reviewed..
Re: VACANCY - Yatch Club Manager With Food & Beverages Skill [LAGOS] by MariasHouse: 7:44am On Aug 17, 2016
bump...
Re: VACANCY - Yatch Club Manager With Food & Beverages Skill [LAGOS] by MariasHouse: 7:28am On Aug 18, 2016
bump
Re: VACANCY - Yatch Club Manager With Food & Beverages Skill [LAGOS] by uplead111: 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
MariasHouse:
bump
when is the new person resuming
Re: VACANCY - Yatch Club Manager With Food & Beverages Skill [LAGOS] by MariasHouse: 7:27am On Aug 31, 2016
uplead111:
when is the new person resuming

I'm sorry I'm just seeing and responding to this message. The ideal candidate is expected to resume asap..
Re: VACANCY - Yatch Club Manager With Food & Beverages Skill [LAGOS] by MariasHouse: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
bump
Re: VACANCY - Yatch Club Manager With Food & Beverages Skill [LAGOS] by uplead111: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
MariasHouse:
bump
what! have you guys not gotten the person since?

(1) (Reply)

Skill To Learn During This Economy Recession / Urgent Job Vacancy!!! / 7 New Job Vacancies Of April 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.