Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

For Your Attention Business Owners And Company Brand Makers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / For Your Attention Business Owners And Company Brand Makers (622 Views)

Loan For Business Owners And Salary Earners / Dufil Prima Foods, Makers Of Indomie Noodles Takes Over Dangote Noodles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Your Attention Business Owners And Company Brand Makers by sparkleRed(f): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2016
Good morning nairalanderss!
Are u a company base in port Harcourt or have a branch in port harcourt? Who needs door to door advert of their company? Then Schaide technologies Solutions Limited have a wonderful platform for your company.

We have the approval of Port Harcourt local government area (PHALGA) to number houses in the local government area this gave us the idea of companies or business enterprise advertising on this house numbers the advert is for a period of one year then if u wish to renew your business with us we will be glad.
Please see samples of what I mean for clear understanding and also for more information contact me on this numbers 08134876144 and 08071249368.

Please note that these are just samples.

(1) (Reply)

Make money from POPCORN biz using local maize (naija maize) / Kenya To Host Bill Gates And 3 More Billionaires / How I Made 64,000 Through Betting With 500 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.