Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... (37463 Views)

Sex Magick: How To Cast Powerful Spells With Your Sperm & Orgasm / Four Reasons Why Spells (charms) Don't Work For You / Money Orisha ~ Money Charm ~ Money Spells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by andrew07: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2016
Following
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by simplex2: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2016
I talk am say that Lasifat jellof rice she give me last time dey taste funny.
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by jammyrock(m): 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
Babalawos:
There are several variations of powerful African Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells and Enchanted Love but I will explain a few for educational purpose only

(1) ENCHANTED POWDER, PANCAKE, LIP STICK, EYE LASHES, EYE LID, CONTACT LENS, WEAVON...

The above items (New Powder, New Pancake, New Lip Stick, New Eye Lashes, New Eye Lid, New Contact Lens, New Weavon...) are put inside a native pot which is buried at the root of an iroko tree. On top of the spot where it is buried, a life black cat is slaughtered, powerful incantations are recited and the blood of the cat is poured on top of the spot where the pot is buried. Cat has nine life's. Blood gives life, so shall life enter into these items inside the pot.

The pot with the items inside it will be dug out after 21 days and the same pot with items inside it will be buried at the bank of a flowing river or ocean and a white pigeon head will be forcefully pulled out from it body and the blood of the pigeon pour on the spot the pot was buried with powerful incantations. After 21 days, the pot with items inside it will be dug out and items are given to female buyers.

TABOO

The girl / woman using these enchanted items must not wear it or use it while seeing a menstrual period.

BENEFITS

The benefits of using these enchanted items are too numerous to mention here but I will mention a few here:

(1) You become irresistible to men

(2) You become very powerful to men

(3) You can get any man of your choice

(4) You can control any man

(5) You can get anything from any man...

NOTE: Don't go to holy places like churches, mosques or shrines with these enchanted items. Those whom their spiritual eyes had been opened will see the real you that you have powers gotten from the coven and river (ocean). You will be exorcised and you will lost your powers but if the pastors / prophets or imams or babalawos is weak, he will do all your biding.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment if you want me to explain more about African love potions, love charms, love spells.......

Can u do guy own for me? And how much?
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Babalawos(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
jammyrock:

Can u do guy own for me? And how much?

Email me
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by chocpearl: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2017
Please sir i want my ex bf to come back to me what portion can i use i want a quick result
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Cleopatra4(f): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2017
Is there any consequences for any of these? Please I want to know. Thank you!
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Babalawos(m): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2017
chocpearl:
Please sir i want my ex bf to come back to me what portion can i use i want a quick result

Aboru Aboye

Follow the prescription here on this thread.

Babalawo Orisa
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Babalawos(m): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Is there any consequences for any of these? Please I want to know. Thank you!

Aboru Aboye

I will advise you re-read my first post on this thread.

Babalawo Orisa
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Gewezzy1(f): 1:49pm On May 07, 2017
write a post on how to get quick money pleads. Aboru Aboye
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Babalawos(m): 10:28am On May 08, 2017
Aboru Aboye

There are lots of ancient Orisa's money spell, money rituals both complex and non-complex that I know of which our Ancestors used.

My next post will be on Orisa money spell which can be perfom by non-initiates and initiates of Orisa and it works all the time

Babalawos

Gewezzy1:
write a post on how to get quick money pleads. Aboru Aboye
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by kaja4real: 8:02pm On May 08, 2017
Baba greetings, pls differentiate between money ritual and blood money. Then when are u posting Orisa money spell
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Babalawos(m): 8:32pm On May 08, 2017
Aboru Aboye

Here is my new post on Orisa Money, Favour and Protection Ritual: https://www.nairaland.com/3787105/powerful-orisa-money-favour-protection

Babalawo

kaja4real:
Baba greetings, pls differentiate between money ritual and blood money. Then when are u posting Orisa money spell
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by HungerBAD: 9:19pm On May 08, 2017
Ishilove:

Naptu2 my love, leave your nails for our date. I wanna manicure them wink

Cheat.

1 Like

Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Ishilove: 9:27pm On May 08, 2017
HungerBAD:

Cheat.
I can never cheat on you embarassed
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by AfroSamurai: 9:31pm On May 08, 2017
Ishilove:

Oh really. grin
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by HungerBAD: 9:35pm On May 08, 2017
Ishilove:

And you wan do naptu2 nails?

1 Like

Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Ishilove: 9:37pm On May 08, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Oh really. grin
Yes angry
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Ishilove: 9:38pm On May 08, 2017
HungerBAD:

And you wan do naptu2 nails?
It's just ordinary pedicure na sad
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by AfroSamurai: 9:41pm On May 08, 2017
Ishilove:

Yes angry
I go burn your cable today. grin

1 Like

Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by HungerBAD: 10:07pm On May 08, 2017
Ishilove:

It's just ordinary pedicure na sad

Take time.

1 Like

Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 12, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

Here is my new post on Orisa Money, Favour and Protection Ritual: https://www.nairaland.com/3787105/powerful-orisa-money-favour-protection

Babalawo

OP, I found a padlock with black thread tied around it several times in my house, it was obviously left there by my husband's 1st wife
( cos it was hidden in her former bathroom) they are now divorced though.
Can u tell d meaning of d object Pls? Thanks
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Babalawos(m): 4:46pm On May 12, 2017
Einahpets:

OP, I found a padlock with black thread tied around it several times in my house, it was obviously left there by my husband's 1st wife
( cos it was hidden in her former bathroom) they are now divorced though.
Can u tell d meaning of d object Pls? Thanks

Aboru Aboye

IFA Oracle must be consulted to reveal the actual meaning of the object because the object can mean several things but only IFA Oracle can solve all mysteries.

Babalawos
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by kellz0(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2017
Who has tried this man??how genuine is he?
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by tonykel1(m): 12:20am On Sep 30, 2017
Pls, inbox me your details via fedotse@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by tonykel1(m): 12:26am On Sep 30, 2017
Pls, inbox me your details via fedotse@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Chidonc(m): 2:32am On Sep 30, 2017
chocpearl:
sister let it slide, is not about him coming back, can u keep to the Terms after he is back, most men are not ordinary, in the fetish world, the more u look the less u see. u will never be told the full implications of your actions until after u must have committed yourself and no turning back, it is far easier and safer to forgive than revenge

2 Likes

Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by madridguy(m): 6:57am On Sep 30, 2017
This is too much for a man to bear.

2 Likes

Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Babalawos(m): 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2017
madridguy:
This is too much for a man to bear.

What is too much?
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by madridguy(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2017
Putting this on a man to carry.

Babalawos:

What is too much?
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by venus4cupid: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2017
OP babalawo....
Please how can we get in touch privately.
Here's my email address please contact so we can discuss brighter future.
My email: sylvenus858@gmail.com
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by venus4cupid: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2017
Babalawos:

Email me

Please, what is your email address.

OP babalawo....
Re: Love Potions, Love Charms, Love Spells, Enchanted Love... by Babalawos(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
venus4cupid:

Please, what is your email address.

OP babalawo....

You can contact me through my website: www.babalawoweb.com/contact-us/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) / Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill / 2019 Elections: Prophet TB Joshua's Message To Nigerians Before Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.