Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Hi! From Mississippi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hi! From Mississippi (742 Views)

A 'hi' From Lindsay: I Am New To The Forum. / Hi From Georgia! / Hi From Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi! From Mississippi by graciegreyson: 5:37am On Sep 25, 2009
just wanted to say whats up to everybody in the forums.
name is bryan from LA. cant wait to meet all you interesting people.
Re: Hi! From Mississippi by OgidiBoy(m): 5:42am On Sep 25, 2009
Hey there, so are you from Miss or LA
Re: Hi! From Mississippi by kolitos007: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2009
LOL, that is a good point though isn't Mississippi around Minnesota, I don't know, I don't live in the states lol.
Re: Hi! From Mississippi by cenzo(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2009
mississippi is in the southern part of the states, minnesota is in the midwest, which is the middle of the country up north.
Re: Hi! From Mississippi by Gabry(f): 2:08am On Oct 01, 2009
I thought Missisipi and Los Angeles are two different places? Or is it the same? undecided
Re: Hi! From Mississippi by cenzo(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2009
yes, they're two different places. mississippi is a state, while los angeles is a city in the state of california
Re: Hi! From Mississippi by Gabry(f): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2009
^^^ Than why is the potr referring to him being at wo place at one time?
Re: Hi! From Mississippi by cenzo(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2009
maybe they're on crack. who knows but they could also be referring to louisana, which is somewhat close to mississippi but the person ain't been heard of since that post. *shrugs*

(1) (Reply)

Poor Africa (videos 1-10) Great Watch On Why Africa Is, Well That Africa / Celebration Galore In Synagogue church of all nation. / Valucard Nigeria Plc Recruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.