Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform (5382 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Buhari & Hameed Ali In Military Uniform / What The Constitution Says About The Civilian Wearing The Military Uniform / Militants In Military Uniform Killed In Cross River (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by wowmenow: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2016
The president of Ghana looks smarter in military uniform than president Buhari

what do you Think?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by Ikwokrikwo: 10:56am On Aug 12, 2016
Even a cow Will look smarter in military uniform than Presidiot Buhari.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by iamord(m): 11:07am On Aug 12, 2016
Don't you guys have any better jobs to do?? What will you gain comparing the two?

15 Likes

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by wowmenow: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2016
iamord:
Don't you guys have any better jobs to do?? What will you gain comparing the two?

what will you gain by this your post?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
odikwa this insult get as e be o grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by omogidi234(m): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2016
Na wah oh! Guys take am easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by santino09: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
Karma is real. That's how they rained insults on goodluck and they were happy. I wonder if buhari will ever be honoured when he leaves

12 Likes

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by clefstone(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2016
General Cassandra fit shoot gun sef?

6 Likes

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by Jephjay: 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ghana president nail am pass naija president

3 Likes

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by babyfaceafrica: 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
Story

1 Like

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by PaulIdu: 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2016
Common Buhari is a lot older than him ..when Buhari was younger he was the smartest dressed officer anywhere .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by Thisis2raw(m): 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
PaulIdu:
Common Buhari is a lot older than him ..when Buhari was younger he was the smartest dressed officer anywhere .
keep playing yourself

9 Likes

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by jahsharon: 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2016
Only a hypocrite will compare a man in his 50s to a man in his 70s and hypocrites are fools. Below are Buhari's picture in 1984.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by wowmenow: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
PaulIdu:

Story look more confused in military uniform and he looks more confused when he was younger

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by AsoRockz01(m): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2016
jahsharon:
Only a hypocrite will compare a man in his 50s to a man in his 70s and hypocrites are fools. Below are Buhari's picture in 1984.

If you like go and bring out his picture when he was in his mother's womb. The question is who rocked it better and you and I know who did.

If you don't want us to compare someone who is between the age of 50 and another person around 70 then leave governance for vibrant people.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by hucienda: 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2016
The Ghanaian Prez shown here?

Agile. Fit. No-shaking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by Dannidom(m): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2016
jahsharon:
This ITK poster self

why can't the old hag vacate seat for young vibrant men like he was in his hey days

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by Landloard01(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2016
smh for some people
Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by jahsharon: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2016
Dannidom:
This ITK poster self

why can't the old hag vacate seat for young vibrant men like in his hey days

I am surprised too, I expect Buhari to vacate his seat for young vibrant men like Tompolo, Asari Dokuboh, Tom Ateke, e.t.c. I think you need a brain reset.

4 Likes

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by chrisblack: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
Show me the the Ghanian president at 74 in a military uniform. Buhari will always look better than your father in any military uniform even when he is 80

3 Likes

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by chrisblack: 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2016
wowmenow:

Story look more confused in military uniform and he looks more confused when he was younger
I guess you father will look smarter than buhari in his palm wine tapping regalia

1 Like

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by Nusaf: 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2016
AsoRockz01:

If you like go and bring out his picture when he was in his mother's womb. The question is who rocked it better and you and I know who did.

If you don't want us to compare someone who is between the age of 50 and another person around 70 then leave governance for vibrant people.
Okay, now that u have compared, are u satisfied? If u are satisfied, u can go and have a seat but if u are not look for pictures of other presidents and just be making comparison until are satisfied. At least u will have something doing.
Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by Dannidom(m): 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2016
jahsharon:

I am surprised too, I expect Buhari to vacate his seat for young vibrant men like Tompolo, Asari Dokuboh, Tom Ateke, e.t.c. I think you need a brain reset.
Nah you need it more Zombie

your grandfathers are still ruling you and you are wondering why things are not making progress

same old line of deceit and sadly people like you fell for it over and over again

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by Harrisee(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
Africans and their leaders have this obsession about "force". They all believe in showing off their (weak) power. I haven't seen President Obama dressed in military attire or Putin. You only find that in third world countries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by Henrypraise: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2016
iamord:

buhari has taken d jobs. n honestly buhari is lookin sick.

why d craze wit African presidents going all camo? are de threatening us?

1 Like

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by uckennety(m): 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
chrisblack:
Show me the the Ghanian president at 74 in a military uniform. Buhari will always look better than your father in any military uniform even when he is 80

Hence he is dt old!y did u vote him in?

1 Like

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by decomaniaboss(f): 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2016
PaulIdu:
for your mind grin
Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by decomaniaboss(f): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
AsoRockz01:

gbam!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by iamord(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
Henrypraise:

buhari has taken d jobs. n honestly buhari is lookin sick.

why d craze wit African presidents going all camo? are de threatening us?

Craze...? Should this be a bug deal? They are the chief of armed forces and they exercise control over civilian and military sectors.. How many times have we seen buhari or mahama wear a camo. In this Democratic dispensation . This is not
Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by StOla: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2016
But only Buhari is a real army officer and general.

He wore the uniform in his youth and served his country with a willingness to sacrifice his life.

Why didn't Mahama or Jonathan join the army in their youth?
Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by chrisblack: 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
uckennety:

Hence he is dt old!y did u vote him in?

I did an am proud of it.We collectively have being leaving in a fools paradise. That we are rich when sane people knew us as a lot of poor people.a country that is No 1impoter of wheat.No2 importer of rice. Intact We even import palm oil.we are so import dependant.when we have all it takes. Am proud that buhari is at the helm of affairs during this difficult times .imagine what our lot would have become.Am proud I voted buhari
Re: Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform by adeusolu: 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
chrisblack:
I did an am proud of it.We collectively have being leaving in a fools paradise. That we are rich when sane people knew us as a lot of poor people.a country that is No 1impoter of wheat.No2 importer of rice. Intact We even import palm oil.we are so import dependant.when we have all it takes. Am proud that buhari is at the helm of affairs during this difficult times .imagine what our lot would have become.Am proud I voted buhari

There is nothing wrong with importing wheat and rice when it is not produce locally..., let me list what is wrong

1. Buhari is the most insulted an abused president in the world prime minister of the uk called him the leader of a fantastically corrupt nation openly in public.... He is abused and cursed daily on the street of Nigeria by over 150 million people.... Buhari is cursed and abused online on a daily basis by over 50 million surfers daily.

Nigeria is the first country on record to eradicate polio for 3 straight years and have it return as a result of careless and illiterate leadership

Nigeria is the first country amidst starvation to dash Muslim pilgrims 65 million dollars by a government so wanting of sense.

Nigeria is the only country in the world with nepotism as government agenda

I could go on and on....,

Buhari is a .......

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stand On Four Different U.S States At The Same Time. Photos / Godswill Akpabio Has Been Defeated Finally / Breaking: PDP , Tambuwal Wins Sokoto State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.