Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders (16419 Views)

Buhari Award $5.8 Billion Mambila Dam Power Plant Contract To Chinese State Firm / Reps Probe Award Of Multi-billion Naira Contract To 5-day-old Firm / Governor Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders - Pulse.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by Abbeyme: 11:12am On Aug 12, 2016
Governor awards N59m contract to carpenters, welders

Anisulowo also revealed that the desks will be distributed to some primary schools in some part of Ekiti state.

Governor Ayo Fayose has taken a decision to boost the local content capacity in Ekiti state.
Fayose reportedly awarded a N59m contract to carpenters and welders, which entails the construction of 1,250 chairs and desks for primary schools in Ekiti state.

According to the Chairman of the Millennium Development Goals (MDG) implementation, Chief Dipo Anisulowo, said the move is in-line with the Governor’s desire to boost the capacity of local contractors.

Anisulowo also revealed that the desks will be distributed to some primary schools in some part of Ekiti state.

Adding that the gesture will improve the learning experience of pupils and increase the standard of basic education in Ekiti state.

The Ekiti MDG boss also said “Ekiti State being one of the participants in this programme, had always adhere strictly to due diligent procurement policy of the state and federal governments in the implementation and award process of MDGs projects and programmes.

“I, therefore, want you to be rest assured that the procurement arrangements we are working out today between the state government, contractors, furniture and welder associations is being brokered without contravening any procurement law and regulation laid down by the MDGs office in Abuja and Ekiti State.”

Governor Ayo Fayose also told his supporters during a rally, that any government that rises up against him will surely fall.

: http://pulse.ng/local/fayose-governor-awards-n59m-contract-to-carpenters-welders-id5370230.html?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-2016-08-12&utm_source=newsletter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by BrownChima212(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2016
This is commendable grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by omaiyale: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2016
In As Much I disliked his methods of governance this is a commendable move by him

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by richidinho(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2016
Nice one, the middlemen always get the lion share of a contract

Now, this is govt of the people, for the people and by the people

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2016
Well done Man of the People. I know some people will still condemn you for doing this but always remember that they are the one that will see you walking on water and still say it's because you cannot swim

28 Likes

Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by ba7man(m): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
See this mediocre awarding contracts that an average company or individual can award as if it's a big deal.

He can only impress fellow mediocres like himself.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by engrMikemd(m): 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
fayose
Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by Abbeyme: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
Lalasticlala when you need him

Now something good is coming out of Jerusalem!!
Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by veekid(m): 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
They don free this guy account?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by Apelex(m): 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
ba7man:
See this mediocre awarding contracts that an average company or individual can award as if it's a big deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
If you like give the job to 100 contractors, it'll still come down to these carpenters & welders

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by kings09(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
Good one
Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by emekatimsu(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
This is very Commendable.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by nkemcd(m): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
bros,

pay civil servants na.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by Achorise: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
Una dey see am ? abi e no clear ?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2016
ba7man:

Well...this is the season of savings....so if the local artisan can do a better job than the big company at a lower price....better hire the local artisan

PLus,.....it might benefit the local economy

I am not a Fayose fan....I don't like him or his party....but there is some logic to this decision.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
derespect:
Well done Man of the People. I know some people will still condemn you for doing this but always remember that they are the one that will see you walking on water and still say it's because you cannot swim
what's the big deal in this?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by Landloard01(m): 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2016
ok
Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by emmyw(m): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
ba7man:

Ingrate

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by Sunofgod(m): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
Ok......
Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by denitro(m): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
N59,000,000 / 1250 (chairs and desk) = N47,200 per desk and chair.
Smells fishy and expensive to me.
Contract PADDING for sure...

19 Likes

Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by sinola(m): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
Abbeyme:

: http://pulse.ng/local/fayose-governor-awards-n59m-contract-to-carpenters-welders-id5370230.html?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-2016-08-12&utm_source=newsletter
Carry on man of the people,undoubtedly,the only yoruba politician that always stands by his word againt all odds.
Hey,wailers,don't get me wrong, ain't saying he is not corrupt or that he is a saint but altleast to some extent,he has proven his doggedness and consistency.
Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by tukdi: 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
cheesy Up Fayose, the slayer of APC!

Hit LIKE BUTTON for fayose and PDP!!!

28 Likes

Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by WebSurfer(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
denitro:
N59,000,000 / 1250 (chairs and desk) = N47,200 per desk and chair.
Smells fishy and expensive to me.
Contract PADDING for sure...

My brother the thing tire me o, worse part is that after reading the article completely looking if maybe there are other quotations but none, i was thinking the first few commenters would ask that question but you see senseless Nigerians?

Or maybe Nairaland has some more senseless people these days

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by dougivilla(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
ba7man:

Don't allow bitterness to kill you oh.

If Buhari was doing small small like this, would you have been this hungry and angry??

17 Likes

Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by LesbianBoy(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
If fayose was the president of nigeria he would perform more than buhari I swear

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by PaulIdu: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
ba7man:

So how many have you awarded today? Or are you less than average

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by kenoz(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nice one
Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
I Love This

1 Like

Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by Achorise: 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
ba7man:

Thank you

If you called this mediocrity, go and contest for student union president and win, then we appreciate your bravery, if a mediocre can be a governor, then I rather be a mediocre.

The contract was awarded to artisan not politicians.Good moves.

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by MadCow1: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4096640_govayofayose_jpeg65c248d7f507759a909e208fb301885f

Mtcheeeeeeeeew!!

Good thinking, but I hope the welders are builind a cage to house this lunatic.
Re: Fayose Awards N59m Contract To Carpenters, Welders by Mboi: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
ba7man:

You just described yourself.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

70% Of Elections Are Won By The Opposition Party -INEC / Orji Uzor Kalu In Lagos Court For His Corruption Trial (photos) / FG Suspends Oil Exploration Activities In Chad Basin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.