Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Argument: Some Destined To Be Poor And Some Destined To Be Reach, True/false? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Argument: Some Destined To Be Poor And Some Destined To Be Reach, True/false? (572 Views)

There Is No Difference Between The Poor And The Rich / Destined To Be Incompetent: How Dmo Dg Patience Oniha Who Was Kicked Out Of Home / The Difference Between The Poor And Rich Nations Is Not The Age Of The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Argument: Some Destined To Be Poor And Some Destined To Be Reach, True/false? by Bekeey: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2016
Good Morning House, your contributions is needed in this long days argument between the opposition parties. Since last two weeks me and eight others were opposing the motion that nobody is destined to be poor whiles other not less than fourteen in number were opposing the motion that some people is destined to be poor in life. After me and my supporters have giving them instances that no body is destined to be poor, that God loves every body, we even quoted Bible where Jesus Christ said He was made poor for me and you to be rich (2 Cor 8:9). We also added that riches is by grace of God. If you know the God you serve, there is no way you can be poor in life. For instance, if you are a good planner, a good manager you must make it in life and also prayerful to enable you overcome every evil temptation, successes syndrome, stagnation, charms and enchantment. For sure that all destinies are not equal but that does not mean you will be poor. We also added that some people suffering from poverty today is caused neither by their forefathers or their immediate parents, because if your forefathers must have planned for your immediate parents and they managed it well, tell me why you will be poor if you planned and manage what your parents left for you. If you plan and manage well your children will inherit from it and the wealth continues, we added.
So, after all this, this opposition party insisted said for instance, check around those that said they know God, how many of them has money? they asked. They also added that God loves every body, truth but why would he allow somebody that has money before to become poor. etc. because many question were asked.

Why I posted this here is because, I was surprise to see that the argument was 8 over 14 between the two opposition parties, so I decided to seek for more contributions. Pls don't mind my grammars.
Re: Argument: Some Destined To Be Poor And Some Destined To Be Reach, True/false? by Bekeey: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
True or False

(1) (Reply)

Heart Breaking Pictures From Syria / 15 Wrongly Pronounced Words In English – Learn This / Nigerian Gospel Musician Babatunmise Set To Drop New Album This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.